BBAT Picture Gallery ( NO COMMENTS) - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys...I was surfing and got the pics of Billo mami...give your comments and i have a question if she has a fan page on IF then why its not shown on BBAT forums celebrity list...I think we should have the fan page of every actor related to BBAT on main page atleast of them whose fan page are there on IF's celebrity list...I am clueless how to do that...?...Anyone have any idea on this...

P.S-  Wafah , can you do anything in this matter being a cool viewbie ...

Billo tere kitne roop...

Oh kya khoob lagti ho ...badi sundar dikhti ho...tow agar BBAT me aise rahogi na mami to Guddu kahin Runjhun ko chor tumhe hi na le jaaye or Guddu nahi to mera bechara Kiukkan uska dil jaroor aa jayega...

Ye Billo ka asli roop hai...hoohaha...mai to darr gayi...bachao 

Oye sona chor motiyon pe dil aa gaya...poor Bantu mama

Now all of you can guess why Bantu mama loves Billo mami so much atleast after this pic😉...bechare aankhon me hi kho jaate honge 

Edited by sur001 - 12 years ago

Ok...guys..he is Kukkan...sorry...Jayesh

sir ..plez take care of your hair ...you look cool with hairs rather than the haircut gven by rats

courtsey-Internet

Ok...now comment on MR.Jayesh😉

Edited by sur001 - 12 years ago
we all have loved to hate the reel jabbo in past one month ...but once i met him ( Aashutosh Tiwari) in real i found him a totally different person. what a down to earth man he is, very funny...crazy...but damm lovable...i hope he gets a better job to do in BBAT

Here are some pictures:

Edited by Wafah - 12 years ago
July 1st 2011 - Episode - Kukkun and Mahadevi Wedding.

Edited by kittykisser - 12 years ago
July 1st 2011 cont'

Thanks for posting these photos...I wanted to see Kukkan's facial expressions in his wedding...after watching these photos, my heart is crying for Kukkan ...God help him...Guddu went for the easiest solution...!!😒
Here are some pics from the interview with IF today: