Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

::BBAT Nivedita /Runjhun Appreciation Thread::

Riasa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Welcome to

Nivedita Tiwari/ Runjhun Appreciation Thread

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer is the story of Runjhun (Nivedita Tiwari) who brings good luck and fortune wherever she goes. However, her own life is riddled with misfortune and hard work because of her circumstances.

The story is set in Kannauj, Uttar Pradesh. Runjhun is an orphan who has lived with her maternal grandmother, three uncles, their wives and children since she was a child.

Runjhun's place and role in the house is that of an unpaid servant who runs errands and helps in the three kitchens of the house. She al...

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer is the story of Runjhun (Nivedita Tiwari) who brings good luck and fortune wherever she goes. However, her own life is riddled with misfortune and hard work because of her circumstances.

The story is set in Kannauj, Uttar Pradesh. Runjhun is an orphan who has lived with her maternal grandmother, three uncles, their wives and children since she was a child.

Runjhun's place and role in the house is that of an unpaid servant who runs errands and helps in the three kitchens of the house. She also assists her three uncles in their business.

Inspite of this, she is treated very rudely and selfishly by her uncles and aunts who shamelessly exploit her. However, Runjhun remains cheerful, ready to do any work and is never able to say no to any task, no matter how hard it may be.

Runjhun's maternal grandmother tries to shield her from the cunning uncles and aunts after she comes to know that Runjhun's horoscope is unique and that she is a 'bhagonwali' who can bring good luck and prosperity wherever she goes.

However, Runjhun's aunts plot against her and get her married to a local goon Guddu Shukla who agrees to live with them.
Watch Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Mon-Fri at 6 pm only on Zee TV to find out if Runjhun can transform her own destiny even as she spreads happiness and cheer in other's lives.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
she is really cute..

I hope she gets a few dialogues..as well..

her character seems very quiet...cant wait to see her in diff characters..

her 'angry' with guddu would be good...😉
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bhavni88

she is really cute..

I hope she gets a few dialogues..as well..

her character seems very quiet...cant wait to see her in diff characters..

her 'angry' with guddu would be good...😉

and today she was angry with guddu and the way she spoke to him 👏 too good
findme925 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
she is pretty, simple, sweet and innocent, love her
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i really like her she is so sweet....
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
*Above Topic Moved in Here*

EcliPSe_2010 thumbnail
She is a wonderful actress, I get the sense from watching her performances that she really is a sensitive, talented individual who appreciates and respects the art of her craft.  She reminds me of the beautiful, graceful actresses from the Indian cinema of the past.  I love her work in Bhagonwali as Runjhun.  Love both the actress and the character that she portrays. 
Aginaya69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i just want to ask, does anyone know how old nivedita is?
padma0325 thumbnail
She is talented actress, she portrays Runjhun very well, I love her and as Runjhun, also. Very sweet girl. 

Nivedita/Runjhun - May god bless you, may all your dreams come true

LuvManan13 thumbnail
She is nice, awesome looking, cute,simple!
Love her in angry mood sometimes