kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Amma says she is the head of the family..so her final decision is that runjhun should get married first and then maha devi,   Amma leaves.   Billu says 4 rickshaws not going in rent...and the tire is punctured again...and billo calls runjhun...and says u have no time for my work.  Billo says why did my rickshaw's didnt go on rent.  And mittho comes and talks to billo.  and they both have a  small argument.   Mittho drags runjhun inside the house.  and billo's hubby comes and says what happend...and her hubby says whatever u want will happen.   Her hubby comes to amma and says i want to talk to u.  amma says what??   He says i want to know who runjhun will work for and how much...mittho is getting is work done all the time.  Amma says to billo that when u got married didnt ur mom teach u that in the matters of women ...men shouldnt be dragged in,   and then amma taunts billo's hubby to be wife's pet.  and not worrying about shop or business.   Amma scolds billo's hubby and tells him to go to the shop.  And he says amma u always scold me.   and he goes and billo tries to protest but he leaves.   Amma then taunts her bahu's and says u all are shameless...u all dont want to work urself...u should all go and drown urselves...thats it...its enough now...first of all now runjhun will get married in this house...and the mami;s are shocked to hear this. 

A car comes and stops as a bike is parked in middle of the road.  Then rajju pandey moves the bike himself..bike belongs to shukla.  Amma informs all mami's that runjhun will get married first and now look for a groom for the girl.   All mami's say runjhun is still young and its not her age to get married.   Runjhun is listenin to all this and amma is asking all mamis to leave from there.   Runjhun looks sad and goes to amma and says whats the hurry...mamis are right.  Amma says i have decided to get u married at the earliest.  Karsenwali is getting mad at her hubby that runjhun is getting married and they have a small argument.   Guddu shukla is calling karsenwali's hubby and he is ignoring the call..as guddu is asking for money.

Guddu shukla is being introduced by his friends.   all the rickshaw walas are lining up and then says there will be a nara for guddu...and they all says long live guddu bhaiya.   Guddu is shown.

Runjhun is praying to tulsi ma and then goes ....as her mittho mami is calling her.   Then runjhun goes and gives diamond his shoes and goes to give him breakfast...but he throws the plates on the floor.  Runjhun is sad...and mittho mami taunts her.   

Back to Guddu and friends. Guddu gets a call on his cell and says keep the phone i will talk.

BAck to runjhun's house.  Amma is talkin to runjhun and runjhun is pressing amma's feet.  And amma says so much work how do u handle all this urself...how do u remember everything..Amma talks of runjhun marriage and runjhun says if u talk about me leaving i will not talk to u again.   Amma says all these mama's are kans mama for u.  and runjhun says dont worry amma...i am learning all the work...amma says if ur mother was alive she would have had u married and runjhun goes away.    Amma is thinking if ur mama and mani knows that u r bahgon wali then they will treat u worse then they are right now.

Guddu is still calling karensenwali's hubby and he is still ignoring calls...and they all decide to go to his house for money collecting.   

Pre-cap -  Runjhun and guddu meet by accident in the market.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Thnks for the written update....😉