Opinion on new entry !!

Posted: 13 years ago
Well I've noticed that the Adaalat forum is being quite inactive these days !!! Apart from the episode discussions nothing much is happening here !!! SO though of this  topic !!!

Well as we have already seen there has been a new entry in the show !!! The entry of Niyati who has come to work under KD !!! If anyone of you used to see Siddhanth you'll remember there was a similar track that was started in that show !!!

So my question is simple and straight forward !!! Give your opinion about the new entry !!! What impression did you get about her in the first look !!! What do you think this will lead to !! Do you think this has been a bit too early ??

Well we can discuss this for a long time enough !!! After this week's episode the discussion can be continued even more !!! SO go on !!! and let's try make this forum more active !!
Nice topic Bhavana.. 
I don't remember how this track played out in Siddharth but I am sure
Niyati will bring out the other side to KD - the shy person who becomes
conscious when a female gives him too much attention ;) 

And I am also looking forward to Maya-Niyati interactions
and some clues on her current status on KD, I mean if she really
loves him or not ;)

yes bhavna i agree that her entry was lil soon they shudve built up a lill more on kd's character before adding this element

but having said tht,I thgt niyati was like a spark.....found her cute,n especially da awkwardness of kd wen shez all friendly with him,it seems like there is goin to be sumthin more to this track maybe like an attraction from niyati,wana also see maya's reaction, n on how kd will deal with all of this.
iam new to this forum,so hope to stay here n discuss sum interesting topics...😃

Asarti, 

Welcome all over again to the forum and keep posting.. 
I agree, they should've developed KD's character a lot more before 
a new element such as Niyati but they've always focused more on the case
and less on the character development.. 

Let's hope we get to see more of the REAL Kd, thanks to Niyati! :D :D
Originally posted by ronitfan

Asarti, 

Welcome all over again to the forum and keep posting.. 
I agree, they should've developed KD's character a lot more before 
a new element such as Niyati but they've always focused more on the case
and less on the character development.. 

Let's hope we get to see more of the REAL Kd, thanks to Niyati! :D :D

I think that by introducing Niyati, they'll be able to develop KD's character a lot better because now we see that side of KD who is shy 😳  of females. 
Yea.. absolutely! 
maybe they will also lead us to what went wrong between KD and Maya.. 
am dying to see more of KD after and before the case! :) :)
KD's assistant is seriously quite annoying. I sympathized with her in the last episode, but now I just find her plain annoying, more than Siddhanth's assistant. And at least Siddhanth's assistant learnt more and more over time, but that's simply not the case here. Anyways, I will give her some more time to adjust, let's see what happens.
Maybe they made her annoying as it was a 2 hour special :P 
let's see!
So far I have not liked KD's assistant. She was exam-topper but she does not behave like that.

the 2hr episode was a lil stretched,but i find niyati cute..maybe the dialogues or content was repetitive,but i liked the scene wher kd is invetigating the case n suddenly he asks her about love,n starts walking towards her.....i think they compliment each other...😉