Balika Vadhu

BV Update 15th Dec

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
WOW๐Ÿ‘ even  with the accident injures neha  was present to shoot๐Ÿ‘..

i hope ๐Ÿค”the paper starting to burn and anandi stopping it in nick of time is symbolic  of her realising her mistakes in time before her whole future is destroyed..๐Ÿ˜..
nice precap, BV has come full circle-we are right back at where the serial started...๐Ÿค”

ammoos thumbnail
Yes the show is back on its teal plot .. but only thing to worry is can it create an impression once again since many of the viewers might have moved forward...๐Ÿค”
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ammoos

Yes the show is back on its teal plot .. but only thing to worry is can it create an impression once again since many of the viewers might have moved forward...๐Ÿค”

Are they doing this for the reincarnation of the old gutsy Anandi???? And to show that child marriages must be stopped??? BV has gone off into a slight tangent so maybe they are bringing it back to straighten things out.

I don't know just making a guess.๐Ÿ˜•
pjyo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ammoos

yeah,the 1st time with jag/anandi wedding  it had a dhamaakedaar impact..now many may find it 
repetitive ๐Ÿค”..but still its better than previous weeks episodes ..
today i found jaggauri conversation interesting because he was very curious to know how she got support for her studies๐Ÿค” maybe thinking of using it on anandi..๐Ÿ˜  
gauri's lambiiiii story should be interesting ..........             ๐Ÿ˜‰ "ek dhokri๐Ÿ˜ก ne meri zabardasthi shaadi karaa dii thhi apne chhore se.." ๐Ÿ˜†
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
I hope Anandi realises one basic truth...Daadisa will yell at her even if she is a doormat or if she is a rebel..she might as well be a rebel and get yelled at ๐Ÿ˜†

Do you guys think Gauri knows who Jagya is?
pjyo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: groucho

Are they doing this for the reincarnation of the old gutsy Anandi???? And to show that child marriages must be stopped??? BV has gone off into a slight tangent so maybe they are bringing it back to straighten things out.

I don't know just making a guess.๐Ÿ˜•

well she's got teacherji's number so iam waiting  for sandhya teacher's reentry.. resurgence of anandi will certainly need the backing of teacherji๐Ÿ˜,together they could join forces,add phooli,start a school for girls  .. ..hehe๐Ÿ˜† just daydreaming too much...๐Ÿ˜ because after stopping gully's marriage dadisa will certainly kick anandi out..๐Ÿค”
groucho thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pjyo

well she's got teacherji's number so iam waiting  for sandhya teacher's reentry.. resurgence of anandi will certainly need the backing of teacherji๐Ÿ˜,together they could join forces,add phooli,start a school for girls  .. ..hehe๐Ÿ˜† just daydreaming too much...๐Ÿ˜ because after stopping gully's marriage dadisa will certainly kick anandi out..๐Ÿค”

My goodness then it will be like a story within a story.

I wonder what Jagya's reaction will be and what he would do if Anandi got thrown out by Maasa.
ammoos thumbnail
Gulli's wedding will be stopped and naturally her grandparents would feel she is a booj and will be thrown out. Then Anandi will support her and will be expelled by dadisa and then she will call her teacherji.. โญ๏ธ

Didnt think till now Gauri knows about him but now ๐Ÿค”
Edited by ammoos - 13 years ago
groucho thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: iloveidiotbox

I hope Anandi realises one basic truth...Daadisa will yell at her even if she is a doormat or if she is a rebel..she might as well be a rebel and get yelled at ๐Ÿ˜†

Do you guys think Gauri knows who Jagya is?

@BOLD - I have another question which may help your question. Does anyone know where Gauri went after she left Jagya's house.

Wasn't Bhairon going to help her financially or in some other way??? That part for me is vague. Maybe if we knew that then it would be easy to figure out if Gauri was keeping a watch on Jagya. I don't think Jagya has a clue as to who Gauri is๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•