UTTARAN SECRET SANTA~~SEE UR PRESENTS ON PG 7

Posted: 13 years ago

WELCOME TO UTTARAN SECRET SANTA GAME

how to play?
Everyone who wants to play can submit their name in this thread.. Once I get all the names, i'll randomly you give another members name.. You'll have to make some sort of "gift" for the member.. it can be a siggy.. avi.. poem.. a card.. anything.
All the gifts must be PMed to me, Gifts will be posted around Christmas...in this post for all the members...
Deadline is december 19, 2010 to add ur name...
then i will PM the name of members.

NAME OF THE MEMBERS

Xavivilla

Intruderfast

Ladybird9

mkdeepaa

trupat

Just J

cjs369

neenu55

ankit_34

pinkdaisy

tiny15

payel_roy

ankit111
 sanjaykedari
Shinybandi
narain.manasi

EVERYONE GOT THE NAME OF THE MEMBER THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO MAKE A PRESENT FOR...IF FOR SOME REASON U ARE NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING FOR THAT MEMBER PLS INFORM ME CAUSE I DON'T WANT A PERSON TO NOT GET ANYTHING WHILE THEY ARE MAKING SOMETHING FOR SOME OTHER PERSON..

REMEMBER TO PM ME YOUR GIFTS BY DECEMBER 23, 2010

deadline: DEC 23, 2010

BE CREATIVE TO PLEASE YOUR FRIENDS 

Edited by xavivilla - 13 years ago

hey xavi, very unique and gr8 idea.

add me
 πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by xavivilla - 13 years ago

wonderful idea Xavi... you can add me too..
well i took the idea from big boss forum...lol...give them credit for the idea.lol
Originally posted by xavivilla

well i took the idea from big boss forum...lol...give them credit for the idea.lol
bollyowood movies jyada dekhoge toh original ideas kahan se aayenge πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
waise m in πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
@xavivilla nice idea though may b borrowed!!πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. u can add me 2 but i don't know how 2 make siggy or avi or card or add video etc on lappy.i can only borrow from sum site & may post it 2 u. but poem etc. i can try 2 compose a poem!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by ankit_34

bollyowood movies jyada dekhoge toh original ideas kahan se aayenge πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
waise m in πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
hey xavi amazing idea...add me too plss... but i cant come to the forum during christmas as i'm going to kolkata on 19.. but still i want to give gift.... and i'll check it later ke mujhe kya milaπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by payel_roy

hey xavi amazing idea...add me too plss... but i cant come to the forum during christmas as i'm going to kolkata on 19.. but still i want to give gift.... and i'll check it later ke mujhe kya milaπŸ˜‰

for u we can do it one day before the christmas or something...wat a say..and thxs for participating...😳