Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: koolkat97

done tht but didnt work

get a fake bf and tell everyone that thats ur bf and act like u guys love each other
and make sure no one knows
and see what the stupid guy does 
koolkat97 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xx-Rai-xx

get a fake bf and tell everyone that thats ur bf and act like u guys love each other
and make sure no one knows
and see what the stupid guy does 

hm i was thinking bout doing tht and i think i def will..thnx will def try it and tell the results soon :P 😃
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail

hm i was thinking bout doing tht and i think i def will..thnx will def try it and tell the results soon :P 😃

ur welcome
see what happens 
koolkat97 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xx-Rai-xx

ur welcome
see what happens 

😆 i told everyone tht this guy who is also ma bff is ma bf and the guy is so pissed and everyone is believing me!! and the guy layed off me!! jus a couple more days of acting and the guy will  leave me alone! 😆 thx so much fo ur help!! 😃
koolkat97 thumbnail
and btw the only people who kno about this plan is me and ma "fake" boyfriend and of course u guys ;)
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail

😆 i told everyone tht this guy who is also ma bff is ma bf and the guy is so pissed and everyone is believing me!! and the guy layed off me!! jus a couple more days of acting and the guy will  leave me alone! 😆 thx so much fo ur help!! 😃

ur welcome
fake bf story always works 
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Uhhh these kinda guys 😡...
Just tell him in FRONT of the people that he tells lies to... that hes lieing and insult him!
Its the only way,... or else it might have 2 go 2 higher authorities... 😆
koolkat97 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -_AfridiMalik_-

Uhhh these kinda guys 😡...

Just tell him in FRONT of the people that he tells lies to... that hes lieing and insult him!
Its the only way,... or else it might have 2 go 2 higher authorities... 😆

haha higher authorities hm..... ðŸ˜†  and he gets really angry wen he sees me with my fake bf...its funny and his friends made fun of him for lying i jus hope he doesnt do this to another girl.... and learned his lesson
Leve thumbnail

haha higher authorities hm..... ðŸ˜†  and he gets really angry wen he sees me with my fake bf...its funny and his friends made fun of him for lying i jus hope he doesnt do this to another girl.... and learned his lesson

Lolzz!! i am glad to hear tht he finallyyy left u aloneee!! time for celebrationnnn!! LOLzz!! 🥳
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail

haha congrats dear
but i think u should talk to him
maybe he loves u a lot and thats why he is doing that
u should tell him that by being like that he can never get a girl's love and tell him that u r taken
if u talk to him, then he might understand and leave u along totally and then u can tell everyone the truth