Update for Wednesday - 15/12/2010

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thank you for the wonderful update Shubba Akka 😊.

I don't like Thulasi's behaviour towards Patti. I don't think Thulasi gives the needed respect to her grandmother, who was her everything until TA came into her life. I don't know if she takes her rights on her as she is her beloved granny and the only person she can be angry with. But it is really sad for Patti that Thulasi does not listen to her advice, as she is the one who raised her for twenty years. I just don't believe that this girl is still being so naive after all those incidents in her life. Patti even correctly pointed out, that she had enough experience through Vel to differentiate between good and bad people 😡.

I don't think it was correct from Thulasi's side to ask infront of Charu, why her hubby did not tell her about NL's marriage. She should have told to Charu, that maybe her hubby forgot or something like that. I did not like that she did not support her hubby, her everything, infront of a third person. This shows how much she loves/trusts her hubby?!...whereas TA was not even ready to believe those photos. Now i think Charu succeeded with her plan. If Thulasi supported his hubby, would have been a super nosecut for Charu- psycho, don't wonder that she had that evil smile in the promo 😡

When Thulasi gets into problems through Charu, i won't pity her. She deserves it for her dumbness. I don't think it is right if she has so much of anger on TA now for hiding about the marriage of NL. She could atleast wait and ask him the reason and then get angry with thim. Oh God, this girl annoys me alot again like on that day when she left hospital after challenging her MIL and when she signed those divorce papers.  After today's episode, i slightly felt that Thulasi does not deserve TA in case she suspects him. I really felt sorry for TA today. Might be that i am wrong as i am assuming things too quickly without seeing further episodes and her reaction ðŸ˜•.

It is the perfect time for Thulasi to show her deep love/ gratefulness for Thamizh. I think she has to make the viewers feel that she deserves TA for her life.

I don't think it is good if Charu succeeds in creating missunderstanding between TT. Until now Thulasi and Thamizh were portrayed as the perfect couple in understanding each other. If Thulasi should suspect TA, i don't think we viewers would enjoy this couple anymore, or i don't think i would enjoy seeing them together .

Sorry for the really long comment. I was more angry with Thulasi than Charu in today's episode.

Edited by Theiva - 13 years ago
@theiva - thats the reason i did not add any comments for thulasi's behaviour, just waiting to see her reaction in front of TA......
If she is taking adv of TA....we will really not pity her rather be annoyed....so lets see what s she upto.......
if she blvs charu....i would even say there is nthg wrong in ta amma blvg padma.....
But still i dnt support that lady's money minded attitute or changing colors.......only'abt blvg padma's words on thulz dignity.......
@Shubba Akka:

Me too felt that she is taking a little bit advantage of him. In monday's or tuesday's episode, i don't remember which one exactly, TA asked Paatti if Thulasi won't do anything for him. I really felt sorry when he asked that question. It was like, i am doing so many things for her, but she has not done anything to me. I don't know if me only felt that way. Oh Kumaran, don't make me to turn against this heroine character 😆.

This girl shows her anger on people who really love her and shows her love on people who want to ruin her life like Padma and Mohan. I don't understand why the director makes his heroine this much stupid. Thulasi is the dumbest character in the whole serial 😡.
Originally posted by Theiva

@Shubba Akka:

Me too felt that she is taking a little bit advantage of him. In monday's or tuesday's episode, i don't remember which one exactly, TA asked Paatti if Thulasi won't do anything for him. I really felt sorry when he asked that question. It was like, i am doing so many things for her, but she has not done anything to me. I don't know if me only felt that way. Oh Kumaran, don't make me to turn against this heroine character 😆.

This girl shows her anger on people who really love her and shows her love on people who want to ruin her life like Padma and Mohan. I don't understand why the director makes his heroine this much stupid. Thulasi is the dumbest character in the whole serial 😡.
I was also feeling bad at him.....but later when he was chasing her after her teasing talks....i thought he must have just pretended............that reaction was totally unpredicatable for me....so just left it as such....lol

But I am  really  waiting for today's reaction of Thulasi.....If she s going to take more advantage....I join u to be against her......how dumb a lady can be after all these issues......
Anand ku sonnatha shd have been for her.......Head is there No Brain.............AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
What her granny told is very true about Thulasi. She believes everyone and thus gets into trouble always. Thulasi has to very well remember what her husband did in the court before anytime judging him and telling him that he is wrong. The adage in which they say that you have to first take care of yourself before finding fault with others holds good for Thulasi. The hardest lesson I can say for Thulasi is if she continues to behave this way, she will become a total failure as an engineer.
thanks for the update subba
thulasi is little annoying in yesterday's epi
in one epi when charu tried to make misunderstanding between TA and T thulasi supported TA but in this she is not beliving... thulasi must have felt very bad when charu told that she may not like TA's family but whatever it is she shd listen to pati's words

my brother told that pati shd have told these words to TA than thulasi he will defenetly belive pati's words
Girls ..dont judge thulasi by the yesterday's reaction ..

Even tamil's reaction before the court scenes made us confuse if he too has turned against tulasi

This is the usual formula followed in our indian serials and movies. Mr.Kumaran following the same path..just to drag scenes ..finally he ll make thulasi say however tamil is, I trust him ..till then our patience will be tested
Originally posted by indchta

Girls ..dont judge thulasi by the yesterday's reaction ..

Even tamil's reaction before the court scenes made us confuse if he too has turned against tulasi

This is the usual formula followed in our indian serials and movies. Mr.Kumaran following the same path..just to drag scenes ..finally he ll make thulasi say however tamil is, I trust him ..till then our patience will be tested

Indchta, me too don't want to judge her before i see how she reacts infront of TA like Shubba Akka said. But what annoys me alot is that this girl did not speak in support of her hubby infront of Charu. Even Paati understood that there must be a reason why TA did hide this NL's marriage from his wife. I remember Thulasi saying whenever my hubby does not tell things to me, it could mean only good for me, which was a good nose cut for Charu. I mean she could have supported her hubby infront of that psycho and then asked him whatever reason is for not telling her the marriage matter.

I feel they might end up in missunderstanding as they already began to hide truth from each other and i feel it will go to the extreme like the court scene before they react to it.

My only hope for Charu's colour coming out is the doctor Gokul. TA has still that bandage in his neck. I think he will go to hospital to take it away and Gokul will reveal about Charu to TA. But if he does believe him or not is another question, i won't wonder if he still believes Charu like his wife. Those two people deserve each other when it comes to trust everyone blindly.

Thanks shubba dear for the update...