Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
it's clear from the concept actually
the LUCKY girl
Edited by Wafah - 12 years ago
Sandrav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey can any1 say where can i find all FF's together.

Answered by Anova
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I would like to know what is true meaning of Rhunjhun I only know it is a hindu...please continue.

Answered
Runjhun is the sound made usually a gentle jingling sound made by anklets

inz thumbnail
Can some please do a "so far" of this story i use to watch this but then stopped and now i have no idea what's going on so if someone could give brief update would be much appreciated. thank you!

Answered by Rani

rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: punjabi0926

Why does Guddu hate Runjhun?

Runjhun's mama mamis made her file a false complaint against Guddu which got his arrested.  She took back her complaint but he continually harassed her.  Then, she accidentally got him arrested again because he stole the results of an exam his father had created.  So she has really sent him to jail twice.
rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: inz

Can some please do a "so far" of this story i use to watch this but then stopped and now i have no idea what's going on so if someone could give brief update would be much appreciated. thank you!

Runjhun's  nani discover she is a bhagonwali and try to hide this fact from others. 

The mama mamis discovered she is a bhagonwali and want her to work at each of their business so that they reap the benefits.

In the interim, Runjhun gets Guddu sent to jail twice - once because her mama mami made her file a complaint against him and the 2nd time was by accident.  Guddu harasses Runjhun first because he's trying to recover money from Vishnu and then later to take revenge on Runjhun.  Guddu breaks Runjhun's marriage alliances.  He "touches" her by tricking her to come to his room and due to this Abhigyan's parents want to break the rishta.  Abhigyan wants Runjhun to take some medical test to prove her chastity so Runjhun breaks the relation because she is insulted that Abhi does not trust her word.  The mama mamis are happy because they noticed that Runjhun's luck was affecting Abhi and his family after the engagement instead of them.

Runjhun's chacha tries to profit from Runjhun by marrying her off to someone he knows as he knows Runjhun is a bhagonwali.  Vishnu pays Guddu to break the marriage and Guddu says OK because he needs 5 lakhs for his mom's operation.  Guddu cannot break the wedding because the chacha keeps thwarting his plans so finally he switches places with the dulha and marries Runjhun.  Per Runjhun's amma, in order for her to accept the marriage, Guddu has to stay in the house as a ghar jamaii.

Vishnu tries to not pay Guddu by telling Guddu's mom what he did.  Guddu's mom goes into a coma and now he needs 10 lakhs to get her operation done.  He makes the pandeys miserable until they decide to pay.

Runjhun's amma loses all hope after Guddu's behavior so Runjhun decides she will change Guddu to make her Amma happy.  She challenges Guddu that she will change him in 30 days.

Meanwhile, Runjhun meets her in-laws and her touch wakes Guddu's mom from her coma and now she does not need an operations as her tumor is shrinking due to ayurvedic treatment.

Anova thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sandrav

Hey can any1 say where can i find all FF's together.

Sandrav, u better go to "Guddu and Runjhun ka Bhagonwali corner".😊😆 Edited by Wafah - 12 years ago
nikhilsahai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
can someone plzzz help me how to post pictures in pic gallery what is the process of posting pics  which site is useful  in posting pics??????????????????

Answered:

You can use image hosting sites such as imageshack or min.us to host the pictures then embed the link. The websites provide the code for attaching pictures to forums. Otherwise you can copy and paste the link by using the image icon in the tool bar of the post (looks like two mountains with a sun in the middle)

kshre25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I saw in a thread today about who neelu is, where members mentioned that the only girl guddu had ever looked at was Runjhun? Can some explain further when this was potrayed in the serial and what context? Thanks!

Answered

If you're asking about Guddu only ever looked Runjhun...I don't think it was directly mentioned by Guddu as such but the manner it was presented and I think. Also the way his character is portrayed.

Chitra89 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
ok, i have a question, did Bhagonwali ever came to SBS or SBB? it will be gr8 to see their interview ðŸ˜ƒ

>>|Chitra|<<

Answered
Check here for the Links