Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jalkaur thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Does anyone know where can I watch today's episode online? I don't have access to my tv.

thanks

Edited by Wafah - 12 years ago
Dhanujp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dailymotion.com & search for bhagonwali Edited by Wafah - 12 years ago
NRChau thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi 
I am new to this forum - well new member, I should say... I read everyone's posts and comments religiously.  The announcement that this show might be axed made me subscribe so I can at least vote for my favorite show ever!! Anyhow, my question is, can I vote for cast members too?  I see the ratings but I don't know how to vote for them? Thanks :-)

Answered

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NRChau

Hi 

I am new to this forum - well new member, I should say... I read everyone's posts and comments religiously.  The announcement that this show might be axed made me subscribe so I can at least vote for my favorite show ever!! Anyhow, my question is, can I vote for cast members too?  I see the ratings but I don't know how to vote for them? Thanks :-)

Unfortunately voting online doesn't help TRPs but anyways it gives boost on IF 😃

Please read my post here and you will get the answers:
Ranking System - (Current Rank #18)
sawanitvfreak thumbnail
hii can anyone please tell me that are there any vms made on gunjhun on this forum???😊

Answered
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sawanitvfreak

hii can anyone please tell me that are there any vms made on gunjhun on this forum???😊

You can find then in the link below.
Click Here

kuthisonam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Does anybody know the real name of mahadevi?

Answered
Pink19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Her real name is JYOTSNA . Edited by Wafah - 12 years ago
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi All,

I've LOT of catching upto do with this show & bit confused with some stuff here, would love to have some light on these

1) What did Guddu do with the money he got for marrying R? Did the Uncles really gave 10L?
2) Why didn't R or Amma wonder about the M&Ms trying to stop R's wedding?
3) Did R have any reaction about G's motives for marrying her? Vengeance is one thing, doing purely for money would be a different thing. 

Answered
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

Hi All,

I've LOT of catching upto do with this show & bit confused with some stuff here, would love to have some light on these

1) What did Guddu do with the money he got for marrying R? Did the Uncles really gave 10L?

Yes...and he put the money for his mother's operation. The father said that he would only take the money if Runjhun said she was happy with the marriage, so he took Runjhun to the parents...so the money probably went for the treatment of his mom since she didn't need operation anymore.

2) Why didn't R or Amma wonder about the M&Ms trying to stop R's wedding?

Amma knows that the mamas and mamis don't want Runjhun to leave but not because of the kundli moreso because of the way they treat her, as an unpaid servant.

3) Did R have any reaction about G's motives for marrying her? Vengeance is one thing, doing purely for money would be a different thing. 

She was hurt, that is why she told him he could leave the house because his motive was complete.