Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuthisonam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Does anybody know the real name of mahadevi?

Answered
Edited by Wafah - 12 years ago
Dhanujp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Here u go...

JYOTSNA CHANDOLA

check these links out :)

http://www.actorspages.org/jyotsnachandola/

http://www.actorspages.org/jyotsnachandola/ Edited by Wafah - 12 years ago
kuthisonam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Does anybody know the real name of Diamond Pandey?Edited by kuthisonam - 12 years ago
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaiiNa1

Besides the Chaskameter how else can we make BBAT's rank higher?

you can add comments on 'each cast' as named on the front page..

also any news article on BBAT..add your comment..

you can also add comments on the 'pics' of the cast..
K__S thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes, Runjhuns mother was the daughter of the Pandey Parivaar. Edited by Wafah - 12 years ago
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It's this kind of trend that they have in the show to call people with their first as well as their last name,such as Guddu Shukla and Runjhun Mishra(sometimes called Runjhun Shukla,when they(G and R) are in good terms)

Runjhun's mother was the only daughter in the Pandey family and the only sister of Rajju,Vishnu and Bantu but she unfortunately died along with Runjhun's dad when Runjhun was just a little girl.Runjhun's father last name is Mishra,so that's why she does not go by Pandey because she takes her father's name.She did have one greedy paternal aunt and uncle who refused to pay heed to her until they foound out that she was the "Bhagonwali".Runjhun was taken in by the Pandey's and she was given her needs,but her aunts and uncles used her for their own selfish motives(esp her mamis)

Runjhun was engaged to Abhigyan,but it was said Runjhun was impure as she was "touched" by the goon,Guddu...whom she unknowingly got married to ...they have strong feelings of hate for each other(esp Guddu) but slowly Runjhun accepts him and to keep him into the hoouse she gave him the 30 day challenge,saying she will change him in 30 days into a decent ,respectable man.They slowly fall for each other and Guddu just keeps snapping out of it...He just found out she is the Bhagonwali and so on we shall see

Wow!! I did not realise that I just wrote out almost the entire story!!!😆 Okay yeah that's it
Edited by zeetvlover842 - 12 years ago
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: susanalouisanna

Why do does Guddu call her Runjhun Mishra? Shouldn't it be Pandey or Shukla? Unless her mom was the daughter of the Pandey family. Was her mother the daughter of the family or her father the son?

Runjhun's mom was the daughter of the Pandey family,her last name was Pandey until she got married to Runjhun's dad,who's last name was Mishra,and as you know after you are married,you have to change your last name to that of you husband's.and so Runjhun grew up as Runjhun Mishra,but her only family on her father's side did not accept her after her parents died,so she came to her mother's former house and her maternal grandmother to live along with all her uncles,their wives and her cousins

When she got married to Guddu,he hated her alot due to alot of confusion with one of her uncle's money,she burning her wedding clothes when Guddu touched it(she was engaged to Abhigyan) and just Runjhun back-answering him and challenging him,after they got married(-Guddu was forced to because he needed money for his mom's surgery,and Runjhun was not aware of whom she was getting married to) Guddu wanted to leave the house,but Runjhun challenged him by saying she can change him in 30 days(She just wanted to do it for his benefit,and keep her grandma happy) Guddu does fall for her,but then snaps out of it

They ARE MARRIED,her name is RUNJHUN SHUKLA but when Guddu is angry at her for "making him fall for her sweet talks" he denys that they are married and calls her by her maiden name "Mishra" saying that and their relationship is only for the 30 days,then it's all over...BUT IT DOES NOT CHANGE THE FACT THAT SHE IS STILL RUNJHUN SHUKLA...and sometimes when he is in good terms with Runjhun,he accepts her and calls her Runjhun Shukla,whom she really is -No matter what Guddu says she is RUNJHUN SHUKLA
Edited by zeetvlover842 - 12 years ago
sawanitvfreak thumbnail
hi..i have a request to the person uploading bhagonwali videos that could she please please please if possibe post  the hosting cup or vidpe.com links of the videos of bhagowali frm the starting episode so that i can download those videos and make this show as a part of my memory

i have tried clickin on the old links on the 1st episode of the video but they wouldn't play plisss help me 😳

Answered
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sawanitvfreak

hi..i have a request to the person uploading bhagonwali videos that could she please please please if possibe post  the hosting cup or vidpe.com links of the videos of bhagowali frm the starting episode so that i can download those videos and make this show as a part of my memory

i have tried clickin on the old links on the 1st episode of the video but they wouldn't play plisss help me 😳

You might have to try PMing the Video Uploader (Dhruvie) for that. It might not be possible though since it is a lot of work and the Video Uploader works on many other serials besides Bhagonwali.
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Are there no fresh G&R scenes? I'm only seeing only upto 100?
correct me if i'm being dumb somehow.

Thanks

Answered