BV Update 16th Decemeber

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

SOunds like a great episode. Good going Anandi!!! Now, please don't lose your spine and we all will be proud of you. Gehna will be so proud of Anandi today!

Thankls for the fab update Uma :)

Wow! Anandi today brought out whatever she had been feeling for years..awesome going!
Finally....👏👏👏
Thanks for the update
 To have the courage in your convictions and to fight for them👏-this anandi is such a refreshing change ..hope this stand to fight for what is right  continues👍🏼..

But dadisa😡 letting anandi speak freely for a full 15 minutes😲 😲before dragging her away really surprised me.. Usually she pounces on her before she even opens her mouth..
Me shocked too Dadisa was listening to each and every word of Anandi and was giving an impression that she is right....but later.. 😡
Originally posted by pjyo

To have the courage in your convictions and to fight for them👏-this anandi is such a refreshing change ..hope this stand to fight for what is right  continues👍🏼..

But dadisa😡 letting anandi speak freely for a full 15 minutes😲 😲before dragging her away really surprised me.. Usually she pounces on her before she even opens her mouth..

I kind of got the feeling that there was a point when Dadisa actually looked as if she understood but once HS accused her of insulting his invitation, as usual ,................there she was......... back to normal and once again angry at Anandi.😕
Thank God she speaks for injustice 👏
hope aage kuch acha ho instead of DS shouting on anandi for doing this.
Originally posted by groucho

I kind of got the feeling that there was a point when Dadisa actually looked as if she understood but once HS accused her of insulting his invitation, as usual ,................there she was......... back to normal and once again angry at Anandi.😕
yeah ,when anandi said about  mistakenly entering with left foot during her grihapravesh there was a flicker of sadness on dadisa's face🤔.. but very quickly was replaced with exasperation and anger at " anandi creating tamasha in front of everybody  " 🤔 Sad..
Sad math ho yaaro. its the time to disco.. Anandi has got her spine back and tomorrow she will run away with Phooli and most probably Bhairon is with them⭐️