Written Update : 16th dec 2010

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

.Today doing the Written Update got me emotionaly exhausted .Just liek manav , my right hand is also burned with very bad scars ....I was also trying to save  someone and  ......
It was very difficult for me to do the update today ..I am feeling exhanusted .
Poor manav .But I am feeling a little angry that he is still not realizing how bad this situation with his mother is .He did nothing ..she almost tried to kill his wife , right in front of her parents .He goes and beats up people who do eve teasing with archana and here , a woman tried to burn her and he lets her off scott free...Not even a slap on the wrist kind of scolding ....
Very disappointed with manav today .He is going to lose Archan .I am sure , his mother will succeed in hr mission because manav si just too soft on his mother .
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
thanks for the update.

wow what an episode! i can't believe that a person could stoop so low as to try to burn someone alive so that her son could leave his wife.
Thanks for update Tanyadi and please do take care of your hand:)
oh my god tanya.. hope u are feeling better now. pls take care of urself. i hope u went to doc and putting medicines.
take care. 

and thanks for the update
That happened 2 years ago .I am much better now but have lost some muscle control on my hand ...
that scene whn that boy's hand goes in the fire was very disturbing ..
thnx for the update tanya and get well soon
Manav and Anchana makes such a lovely couple...I am so loving both of them more and more daily...but this Savita is really making MIL look bad.
I know MIL are be mean but ..Have Mercy,....this character takes the cake...
thanks for the update Tanya. watching today scene must have brought back some painful memories back for you tanya. take care.
Thanks for the update

I've always thought Savita was a good soul under the hard shell she puts up against the world, but after watching this latest episode, I think she really does need psychiatric evaluation. Conspiring to murder someone and burn them alive is NEVER NORMAL behaviour (I repeat NEVER NORMALšŸ˜” CVs)...she needs to be either punished severely or taken to a psychiatric ward. But knowing what hindi serials are like, because of her "age", this show will probably let her wicked act go unpunished. How is this OK? What are they trying to teach us? That elders have all the right in the world to do as they please because of their age...naa baba na, this show ought to be boycotted until they show that this snake of a lady is punsihed SEVERELY...