Adaalat

## Episode 5 - Marco the Magician - update ###

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
The episode begins with Marco the magician's show where he's showing lots
of tricks and then he does a trick where he puts a man in a box and he disappears, only
to be found on his seat few moments later.. the man is Neelabh who apparently uses 
some underground chamber to disappear.. later Marco shows his biggest trick where he
puts his assistant Lucy in a glass chamber and pierces swords through her body but something
goes wrong in the act and the sword turns out to be a real one, injuring Lucy severely.. everyone
is stunned.. Marco is arrested.. but not before he runs to KD, asking him to save him.. 

Some cute KD-Niyati moments, funny really - you need to watch them.. 
cant' describe them but they are super sweet together.. 

KD goes to the assistants, Jagat and Sapna and they say they possess a duplicate to the
prop room where the swords are kept and that night, Marco himself checked the swords.. 
however, Jagat went into the prop room last to get the props for the act.. 

In the first hearing, 
KD doubts Jagat orchestrated the murder and also proves that Jagat had sent the gaurd to get him some bandaid as he had injured his finger.. KD asks if it was because of the sword 
he replaced and asks why Jagat was late for the act on stage that day.. Jagat says that 
the glass case got stuck in the door that day.. KD is unconvinced but cannot prove anything.. 

The same evening, KD gets a paper cutting of Marco's biggest enemy, Goga.. as if trying to tell him that Goga has committed the murder.. the next day at court, Maya further proves that
Marco killed Lucy as he loved Lucy and she left him for Neelabh and he could not tolerate that.. 
Jagat and Sapna tell the court about the big fight that happened between Marco and Lucy the same day.. again KD is able to do nothing.. 

The same evening, Marco runs away from jail when the gaurds are upset.. the next morning, KD goes to meet Goga but is unable to get any information from him as he drives them away.. Marco tells KD and KD asks him to surrender to police immediately otherwise he 
shall be in trouble.. he meets Marco and shows him the card that he got with the
photograph of Goga's car.. Marco recognizes the card belonging to his mentor, Ratan Lal.. 
the police arrive asking Marco to surrender.. once again Marco uses some magic to distract the police and asks KD to run away.. however he is unsuccessful and KD is in a fix again.. 

In his office, 
Ratan Lal breaks into his office using magic, and stuns KD.. he tells him he can prove
that Goga has committed the murder.. KD asks him to come to court the next day.. 

The next day, 
Ratan Lal comes to court defending Marco saying that Goga used hypnosis to hypnotize 
the guard and change the swords so that the guard does not remember anyone.to prove that one can be hypnotized, RL hypnotizes Maya and makes her sing a patriotic song while doing a step-march.. everyone is in splits... 
Maya pulls up past instances of Ratan Lal behaving like a mad man and says his account cannot be trusted.. KD is back to square one.. 

Later that evening, 
Ratan lal comes to KD with the murder weapon telling KD that the sword 
Marco intended to use was changed and that be is sure Goga is involved in all
this.. he leaves.. KD gets fingerprint tests done on the test.. 

The next day at court, 
Goga is called upon and proved that he had his fingerprints on the sword and 
was also present at the theatre that day of Lucy's death.. Goga admits he was there
but went to the prop room just to know how Marco did this trick.. and he didn't change the sword.. KD tells the court that Goga's verdict cannot be trusted because he lied
to the court earlier and this proves that Marco did not do this intentionally.. 

The court's adjourned.. Marco thanks KD but he asks Marco to wait for
the verdict. Ratan lal calls KD and asks him to come somewhere.. KD leaves.. 
KD goes to meet Ratan lal and RL thanks him for saving Marco but KD is not to 
be fooled and knows RL is lying and presents him a theory of how he did the
entire thing, with the judge listening on to it on the phone.. KD proves that RL did it.. 
RL agrees, saying he did all this to teach Marco a lesson because he was losing 
his time and fame for that useless Lucy.. KD says he will get RL arrested but RL 
hypnotizes him.. and makes him walk towards a ridge.. KD walks and is about to fall down when the police arrives and fires a shot, stopping KD.. RL tries to run away but is caught.. 

End of case 

:) 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow, today's episode superb.......love RR as KD.........he is tooooooo
good..........Loved also Maya marching when hypnotised........πŸ˜†
ronitfan thumbnail
Same here Anita.. 
Wish there were a KD-Maya scene too.. 

dying for a scene between them..
the show just keeps getting better!! :D
akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks, nice episode and nice update. From the promo it seems like Maya is not the public prosecutor in the next case.
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
A new public prosecutor - I think Sayantani Ghosh  & new judge too in
next episode........
kiranRonit thumbnail
thanks for update  sukhi  today adaalat episode amazing and kd looks fablousssssssssss in purple shirt
Edited by kiranRonit - 13 years ago
ronitfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: akhl

Thanks, nice episode and nice update. From the promo it seems like Maya is not the public prosecutor in the next case.

yes.. 
finally a change πŸ˜†
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Expected a little more out of this episode, especially since it was a 2 hour special, but it turned out to be a little bit disappointing in comparison to the other episodes. I kinda had my suspicions on Mr. Lal himself, since I was wondering why he would be so fervently supporting Marco; either he wants to shift the line of suspicion from himself or else he has a really huge ego. Well, turns out I was right either way πŸ˜†

The ridiculous thing was the whole being able to do anything with magic thing. Common, that's seriously not possible (except hypnotism). If that was the case, the world would be like a Marvel comic. πŸ˜†

Oh, and another thing, while Mr. Lal was hiding in the room and Marco entered, wouldn't he have noticed that the guard's hypnotized? πŸ˜•

It was so nice to see the judge changed, and what more, he was also the judge in one of the Siddhanth cases πŸ˜ƒ Now I hope that Maya Phadnis is also changed for a change.

RR did complete justice to his character yet again. But I am more perplexed about the character KD himself. Well, there's not only the mystery over his name, but also about his mannerisms, he changes shades so very often….I fail to understand why.

A notch lower than previous episodes, IMO😊

Glad to see that Maya Phadnis is being changed and the setting is now in the SC...will surely be excitingπŸ˜ƒ
akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: debayon

I kinda had my suspicions on Mr. Lal himself, since I was wondering why he would be so fervently supporting Marco; either he wants to shift the line of suspicion from himself or else he has a really huge ego.

I agree with you. I also was suspecting Mr. Lal.
ronitfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: debayon

Expected a little more out of this episode, especially since it was a 2 hour special, but it turned out to be a little bit disappointing in comparison to the other episodes. I kinda had my suspicions on Mr. Lal himself, since I was wondering why he would be so fervently supporting Marco; either he wants to shift the line of suspicion from himself or else he has a really huge ego. Well, turns out I was right either way πŸ˜†

The ridiculous thing was the whole being able to do anything with magic thing. Common, that's seriously not possible (except hypnotism). If that was the case, the world would be like a Marvel comic. πŸ˜†

Oh, and another thing, while Mr. Lal was hiding in the room and Marco entered, wouldn't he have noticed that the guard's hypnotized? πŸ˜•

It was so nice to see the judge changed, and what more, he was also the judge in one of the Siddhanth cases πŸ˜ƒ Now I hope that Maya Phadnis is also changed for a change.

RR did complete justice to his character yet again. But I am more perplexed about the character KD himself. Well, there's not only the mystery over his name, but also about his mannerisms, he changes shades so very often'.I fail to understand why.

A notch lower than previous episodes, IMO😊

Glad to see that Maya Phadnis is being changed and the setting is now in the SC...will surely be excitingπŸ˜ƒ

Deba, 
I agree with you.. this episode was not ALL that good.. 
and I think the main reason behind it was the length..the story was not such that it could be 
stretched to 2 hours straight from an hour which covers the case *and* other scenes.. 
Honestly, I expected some more *personal* KD scenes because this episode gave ample
scope to explore more of KD's character but they missed the chance.. 

Am looking forward to next week too.. 
new lawyer, new setting!!

😳