What do you wish to read? JPSYA FF Idea Box

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Dear readers,

Do tell me what you wish to read further in JPSYA FF by me. Your wishes shall be taken into consideration. Thanls for d support.

Cheers,
AnanyaEdited by AyeshaVeer - 13 years ago
HAi ananya:: i am a silent reader of your story. I like it a lot. It is like veersha coming true. My ideas are like::

More veesha scenes
Veesha in the office
Please get pammi and choksi and minnie and raj and mrs dixit back. Creatives did not but please you do.
And................... Show a scene of veer going to abroad on a business for 2/3 days. Khabadaar not more than that.
Thanks for d comment n d ideas.
VeeSha scenes
VeeNiSha scenes
Scenes showing their bonding for each other
Veer and Nihal masti scenes

Thanks for the comment and the ideas taketen. Will definitely include all of them.
ananya your writing is superb.in jpsya we had birthday of ayesha twice in the same year.veer and nihal made it special veer made it very special.cvs also showed pehli baar mohabbat ki hai the sweet dance of veesha.in jpsya i wanted to see veer's birthday.ayesha and nihal plan to surprise.you can show veer's birthday in the fanfiction
Sure... Veer's birthday will be coming soon....... In a very special way :) and with a full dose of VeeSha scenes and VeeNiSha bonding :)
Originally posted by AyeshaVeer

Sure... Veer's birthday will be coming soon....... In a very special way :) and with a full dose of VeeSha scenes and VeeNiSha bonding :)

thnks ananya very much.i wanted to see veer's birthday scenes with lots of veesha and veenisha.thnks for fulfiling.