Thendral Promo Dec 20th

Posted: 13 years ago

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ry2_6pjf98feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

What happen😲
what is this tamil mom change her mind or is she acting?
 why sutha meet tulasi .?
who is that new lady?
confusig promo πŸ˜•
ithukkuthaana ithanai romance ithanai naalum pochu
Edited by Diviya27 - 13 years ago

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ry2_6pjf98[/YOUTUBE]
Thanks so much for the promo Divi! πŸ˜Š

Wow amazing promo! 
What the hell did Sudha say? I bet it is against Lavanya.
Poor deepa, feel sorry for her - seems no T&T romantic scenes for a while 
I want Tamizh's mum to fall on Thulasi's feet, it would be great.

Again, this week promo is really confusing, I think Tamizh's mum is acting πŸ˜‘ I think the new lady with sunglasses is Thulasi's mother πŸ˜•
Edited by janani123 - 13 years ago
Thanks for the Promo Noxeous!!πŸ‘

TA mom😑....New Characters are coming!!
Thanks for the promo Noxeous.  

Nice promo, but a really confusing one, and for once NO CHARU in the promo with her evil smile (but i am not going to be happy with it, i know she will make atleast once her appearance this week). The story seems to move towards hard times for TT. This Lavanya's mom falling at TA's feet happens the same day Lavanya came to visit her brother. Does it mean that Thulasi spoke against her and she made her mother to act infront of her son to unit with him. No chances for GW to change so quickly, if she falls at Thulasi's feet, then only she will change to good. 

Everyone is trying to confuse Thulasi. This dumbo will listen to others, and then show her anger on TA instead of using her brain for a change. 

Oh, Anandh got his cool pair. But funny to see him getting beaten. Deepa meets her scooty thirudan, and the rich lady is his mother. 

Noone wants to let the girls to study in peace. And Thulasi has her four years to completer her studies, hard times hard times.
 Thanks for the Promo Noxeous.

Very nice promo as as usual very confusing.

Looks like Lavanya did not wait till Thulasi spoke completely. But I am guessing that the stabbing issue is out as TA would have said to thulasi and Lav might have heard it and should have informed her mom.

This Lav mom as usual may be trying to fall on TA feet on not making any issue out of this marriage.

Overall, everybody is confusing poor Thulasi and as usual she will believe everybody.

Nice to see Anand getting beaten up. So for sure that girl peeping is for Anand.

Thanks for the Promo Noxeus...
Seems to be interesting.....
TA Mom......first @ Puvi's feet and now @ TA's feet.........OMG!!!
Velai nadakanumna she will fall at her own children's feet...total suyanalavathi.....she was telling Lavanya that she wd stand alone and carry on with the wedding preparations and now why she has to fall on his feet.......
Sudha is another piece......
College la thulasi a padika vida matanga pola iruku.....
first TA amma, Charu  ippo Sudha.........As u told, Theiva, really hard times for her to study....and this stupid thulasi will listen to everyone  and believe  everyone......

Anand's party time started.....That girl is the girl who  acted in Anandham serial i think...her  character name was Swathi  in that, dont know the real name.......

And is that rich lady actress Aishwarya by any chance???/I think she is....

What about TPS????

But of all its a very short promo...
Originally posted by beatricepearl

Looks like Lavanya did not wait till Thulasi spoke completely. But I am guessing that the stabbing issue is out as TA would have said to thulasi and Lav might have heard it and should have informed her mom.

I feel this murderer mystery would not come to  light that soon....this is the  biggest weapon TA has now and he would never use it for now.....may be later against charu if at all he comes to know about her probably......and TA has hold on VR only because of this ......

May be Lav heard what Thulz says completely....may be thulz wd  have spoke in favour of her and TA would still be adament on Lav and his family.....So Lav wd be telling what happened and this lady wd come and fall on his feet....but i still wonder if  she would apologize to thulz.....TA would not leave his stand that easily and may be if Thulz forces him he would be........bcos without T and T presence wedding wd not be interesting.....and we all know what......Charu and her tricks.......TA irritating VR and so on...things at wedding hall

@ Theiva....even  if that lady falls on Thulz feet it would be deftly acting....she changes her mind every second....we  have seen that with Puvi....so no soon this lady wd apologize.....and even if she changes for time being...madam charu would come and manipulate her.....😑😑😑😑😑

Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
I completely agree with you Shubba Akka, i am very sure that the killer matter won't be out that soon, until NL marriage is over, this won't be revealed to anyone. But i am sure this will be the reason for Lavanya's mother's change in the future. If Lavanya would listen to Thulasi completely, does it mean that she has changed into a good one? πŸ˜•

Like you said, the wedding without Thulasi undergoing avamaanam in the wedding hall won't happen. Once again she is going to be humiliated for no reason, either by Charu or TA's mother. But TA won't go without Thulasi to that wedding, maybe that this is what Sudha told to Thulasi, no to go to the marriage. Or did she tell  her that what she feels about Charu.

I too thought that the new lady could be Aishwarya, but if so, don't think she is the mother of Thulasi. This week too no bank issue and i guess Thulasi's mother story will come at the end of next year πŸ˜‘.
Thanks for the promo link

Looks like new problems are starting with the new characters.

1) What is Sudha doing at Tulasi's college??  Looks like more problems there.  (hope there is no TT fight)
2) Why is TA mom falling on TA feet??  Looks like she may ask him to forgive her for everything they did to Tulasi
3) Anand is in big trouble...he deserves that
4) This new girl looks really pretty..but I hope she does not take the limelight away from Tulasi

Overall a very short and confusing promo...at least we never say Charu.  Also it looks like TT are going to face new problems...therefore no romance scenes for us...

Excited to see this week!!!