20th december written update Complete?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

(Credit: Shikha)

Hey guys its me mariam back with todays update sorry for not being able to update last week due to moving house i had no internet acess here goes todays update 😊

Part 1

Starts of with varsha telling nani its to far to walk inside the collage nani says i have come this far now i will go and see rajshri and varsha follow her nani sees a girl talking to a guy she scolds her saying you come to collage to do fashion she tells varsha that you study here where all unmarried girls and guys chit chat only, rajshri says what are you talking about this is collage ma she says so what if its collage hasnt it got any rules and regulations here she asks varsha where her teacher is she wants to talk to her, rajshri stops her saying we need to go to mandir and were getting late nani says ok but tell your teacher i want to speak to her soon and she leaves with rajshri (🀒Nani is embarassing poor varsha) varsha enters the classroom everyone mistakens her to be a teacher and greets her she goes and sits down all students stare and her and says we mistaken her as a teacher (varsha should dressed in shalwar suit πŸ˜•) at singhaniya place akshara comes in her room and sits down natik enters and says hey driver akshara singhaniya, akshara says tha ma was about to see my licence natik says she didnt see it though akshara says we should tell her i dont like lying to her natik says i am not going to take tesion in this matter, dad said that you should learn he says that he will tell everyone in his own time meaning her will we dont have to take tension akshara says i dont think he has yet shall I, Natik says no he is busy with a new client as the deal wll be done soon akshara says you know how much tensed and worried i am natik says if you take tension you will get bags under your eyes and your hair will go white πŸ˜† look at me i am always chilled out and people will say to me young and you will be old and do you know when we go together soemewhere what people will say akshara says what he says a proverb she hits him with a pillow both laugh gyatri calls her she runs natik says be carefull

Part 2

@ singhaniyas, akshara is helping bhabhima and gyatri putting the toys away they all are laughing natik calls her she goes and says you have created such a big mess cousnt you wait for 2 more minutes he says i cant find my tracksuit she goes here it is he goes why coudnt i see them she goes you wanted to make my work more, natik says what are these she goes your friend anuj is coming and the children are also coming look at this she isnt it cute she shows him a teddy bear and he says yes it is i will change my clothes, @meshwari house varsha is studying and is upset and shaurya comes and says you tell me not to bring the office home you have bought your collage home, she says i will bring tea for you he says leave it and tell me how was your day she goes first two were fine they went with admission stuff today was my first class nd everyone thought i was the teacher it was embarassing, he goes tht when we do something different this is bound to happen once everyone gets to know you things will change she says still i dont like this he says you dont have to go collage everyday only once a week, she says i will bring tea @singhaniyas gyatri is talking to shankri tai regarding rashmi propoal bhabhima says what happened she says no sutable proposal has come yet bhabihama says dont worry our rashmi will find a gem akshara comes and gives the phone to gyatri its rajshri they greet each other rajshri says i tried ringing home it wasnt going through gyatri says i was talking to shankri tai she says everything fine, gyatri say i am worried about her proposal rajshri says dont worry she is pretty has good values and a good family you will find someone soon both laugh

Part 3

rajshri says i wanted to ask if i can find sweater samples i wanted to knit them for varsha child, gyatri says i dont know much when they were small i used to ask bhabima and do it i will ask her and tell you nowdays you buy everything from the shops, she says but i wanted to get homemade ones never mind i will find from somehwere i will hang up now, nandani comes to meet them all, natik says your on your own where is natik she says he dropped me to the market on way to the office there is so much work as its a home wedding now i need to go to the taior bhabhima says you should told me i will send him home she goes no its on the way home natik says no one is offering her tea akshara is about to get it nandadni says leave it i am in a hurry today, gyatri says it will only take a minute both of them leave, nandani gives the necklase and says keep it bhabhima says that its a wedding wear it she goes i will take from you whenever i wnt but mohit is getting me a neclace matching to the saree you keep this they bring the tea and snacks she says you bought so many things i will only take this and go too many things to do, natik says drink tea atleast she goes not today natik says i will drop you then i will pick anuj up, she greets everyone they leave nandani says its anuj who used to study in collage with you he goes yes and he is coming with all his family and will stay here @meshawari dadi and kaki comes with tea rajshri is knitting and asks dadi how is it she goes you will be the first dadi ever to make a simple design she goes i cant rem anything, and i have to buy from the shops but they wont be my choice dadi says when anshu was born you made the how did you forget now she goes then i asked choti and made it they werereally beautifull everyone praised them a lot  

Part 4

rajshri continues saying i want to make exact like those sweaters dadi says then you made them together thats why i dont remember the design was complex but try maybe you can make it, she goes i wont be able to do this and leaves choti is left thinking, @ singhaniyas bhabhima says i dont feel right nandani came all of a sudden and returned the necklace, gyatri saysshe must felt that the necklace will be safe with you bhabhima says she left all of a sudden, gyatri says she must have more work dont worry they all came to dinner and everyone was happy, akshara says wont the food be a bit spicy for the kids gyatri says we will put the dal on and ask them i am looking forward for everyone to come, akshara says the house will be filled with joy bhabhima says i told maharji to bring more milk give it them after dinner, gyatri says have you seen there room she says yes everything is done they hear the car horn and rush out, natik introudces anuj his wife shashki and the kids to everyone, anuj says you havnt changed at all bhabhima and gyatri natik says you have become really fat he says i eat my wifes hand made food i am a father of two kids life is set, gyatri says you have become a full family man they all come in and sit down, akshara takes the little baby and says you all talk (aww the babys are so cute) akshara starts playing with the baby gyatri says good thing you came anuj says were troubling you for no reason bhabhima says no its nothing like that, they stare at akshara playing with the baby bhabhima says start preps for snacks, shakshi says no we will like to get freshen up natik says we will show you your room, akshara gives the baby and says its so cute she says not cute but naughty they both are, the little girl looks at the crib and takes the ball akshara says first we will go up they all go up bhabhima and gyatri smile ends there (😳I hope they think about naksh having a baby)

Precap: Rajbana says you should check bhabhima blood pressure it getting reaised all of a sudden is not good dadaji says that good thing you found a taxi or you dont getit sudden, akshara says we didnt geta taxi but went in our car dadaji says the driver didnt come today she says i drove it, dadaji is shocked at ends there.

aww what a cute epi loved akshi playing with the kids hope naksh baby come soon eww at the precap and dadaji expression i hope natik sticks up and rajbana clears the matter out πŸ˜ƒ

sorry for any spelling or error hit the like button to say thank you πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by _Mariam_ - 13 years ago
thnkx for d update.... it was a lovely episodeπŸ˜›
Thanks for the wonderful update
love naksh lovely epi

thnx 4 d update Mariam

epi ws good
yaar Maheshwari's ka kuch karo......n Naksh k dimaag ki batti jalao
thanks for the awesome update di...!⭐️⭐️luved d way naitik teased akshara..!!πŸ˜†