BV - Dec 20th 2010 - Written Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Bhairav comes with the police to get Het Singh arrested for child marriage. HS starts taunting Maasa for creating a mess. HS demands Bhairav to produce the bride. Bhairav is silent. HS says he is conducting his son's thread ceremony??? (or some ceremony like that). HS's son too supports his father. Bhairav requests police to arrest HS. Police are not ready to believe him and leave after apologizing to HS. Predictable taunting by HS towards Bhairav and Maasa's family. HS holds Maasa responsible for all the deeds of her family. He vows to take revenge from Maasa's family. Everybody looks either upset/angry. Basanth shouts back. Some serious glaring by everyone.

Anandi calls Bhairav and tells him that she is in the haveli with Gully. Bhairav asks her to hide with Gully in his room and to not come in front of Maasa.

Anandi feeds Gully who keeps crying. She goes down to wash the plates and Maasa enters the haveli with Basanth. Anandi runs and hides  in Bhairav's room. Maasa storms into Anandi's room and finds it empty. Down in the hall, Basanth where Anandi is. Bhairav and Sumitra come home. Maasa tells Bhairav to call Khajan and find out if Anandi reached Bilaharia. Bhairav stammers that he will find Anandi the next day. Maasa stops him and says she doesn't care for Anandi but wants to find Gully and return her to Het Singh. Basanth too feels Anandi has crossed limits.

Basanth tells Bhairav that Anandi is wrong and unnecessarily they have now given rise to enmity with HS. Bhairav looks on guiltily.

Precap :  Gully goes to get water (iski kya zaroorat thi buddhu...  )Maasa finds her while the others come running out

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

please delete if ammoos updates 😊
==========================================================================
Bhairav asks inspector to arrest heth singh for abetting child marriage .A very angry Heth singh goes on the offensive saying -"masaa,you have done everything to malign  my stature .First you  say something ,then you r son says another and  gets police involved  and your beendni too ... ".
  Bhairav again asks police to arrest heth sing but the policeman is a little scared 😲realising heth singh's stature.Heth singh says its not enought to accuse someone without proof as no child bride is present at the house and  they are having their son's janayu ceremony .He calls his son and asks him to tell inspector it's janayu sanskar which the son dutyfully does.
The inspector then doesn't listen to bhairav ,😲apologises to heth singh,even salutes👎🏼 and leaves..
Heth singh is very angry  that he had invited masa and family with utmost respect but by calling police in front of everybody they  have tarnished his family name and as masaa is the head of family she is responsible .
He says "I will remember the respect you gave me when you recieved me as guest at your home but will never forget this humiliation and its payback time .  You and your next seven generations will pay for this public humiliation .My fight is not just with your beendni now but your whole khaandaan and vows to be their dushman " 
He starts to walk away but basanth shouts back"give dhamkis to others" which makes heth singh angrier and he breaks pandal with everybody watching ...

Basanth drives off with maasa ,anandi calls bhairav tells she has reached home with gully. He asks her to stay in his room away from masaa until he reaches home..

Anandi gives a  gully food then asks her to stay inside.Masaa and basant arrive as she is washing plates so she runs away to hide,angry😡 masaa goes straight to anandi's room which is empty and anandi gets inside bhairav's room with gully,so masaa  thinks anandi gone to bilaria.
When bhairav reaches home Masaa says she doesnt care one bit whatever  happens to anandi and she wont even let her enter the house again but wants to find where gully is so as to hand her over to heth singh.Even basanth starts to blame anandi for netagiri,says heth singh will take revenge ...

PRECAP: gully with  water jug but masaa catches her...
===========================================================================
Thanks so much!!!

Bechari anandi. But I'm glad that the show is getting back to it's original premises
What is wrong with the rest of the family...can they never say anything to Maasa...maasa is like sher khan...
ohh........DS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well bhairon did the same as anandi!
then why c only blasted at anandi!!
why not to her son!!!
gully pakdi gayee.................jab anandi pakdi jayegi tab kya hoga!
ds sayad ghusse main behosh hojayengi🤣
How is anandi reaching everywhere before😕 basanth,bhairav who have their jeeps while she with gully have no means to get back ?  Last episode too she was faster than makhan singh's jeep? Also how did she enter haveli which was completely locked..🤔
And why couldn't gully just stay in room-hadh hai yaar,log usse dhoond rahen hai aur yeh aaram se water jug  le ke idhar-udhar ghoom rahi hai..
Will Basanth ever change? - i wonder. Post leap he seems to have gone back to square one!
thanks for the update,,anandi in big trouble
Jyo,

I agree abt Gully walking around...In last night's episode, when Anandi and her were hiding from Maasa too she was talking aloud...And now she is coolly walking around the haveli!! I guess its a way to get the story moving, but seems illogical.

Abt Anandi reaching faster than everyone, didn't you know she is batgirl..Her chunri serves as wings and she flew into the haveli window with Gully in tow 😆