Nathaswaram Serial Discussion

shashed thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I think i don't need to give an introduction to this serial. This is so popular among us. come & share your thoughts about your serial...😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshyam thumbnail

I am watching this serial right from the first episode and it is really an very interesting serial...to watch....

I like both Malar and Gopi characters a lot...... Malar looks really beautiful and also acts very well...
Gopi ofcourse we know is an excellent actor....

This serial is really interesting now....with Malar marriage progressing.....
Hope and Really wish Malar doesnt get married to Gokul......

Gopi do something...stop your Malar from getting married to that Gokul.....😡

Everyone in this serial look and act very naturally.....good selection.....

one thing I dont like in this serial is too much of crying...but thats the trade mark of any tamil serial right...?

shashed thumbnail
OMG.. Dono what is gonna hapen tomorrow..😕

Who will marry malar?
 Gopi or Gokul?
lakshyam thumbnail
malar marriage suspense thaanga mudiyala....will she marry gokul still? pls dooooooooonntttttttt

Gopi playing nadhaswaram was a real twist!!!!!

Semmmmmma thrillling episode!!!!

But hope Malars marriage gets stopppedddddd!

If Thirumurugan is going to show like Malar is getting married to Gokul....then all the tension, confusion ellam waste..... then it wont be interesting to watch this serial....

waiting for tomorrows episode
shashed thumbnail
Originally posted by: lakshyam

malar marriage suspense thaanga mudiyala....will she marry gokul still? pls dooooooooonntttttttt

Gopi playing nadhaswaram was a real twist!!!!!

Semmmmmma thrillling episode!!!!

But hope Malars marriage gets stopppedddddd!

If Thirumurugan is going to show like Malar is getting married to Gokul....then all the tension, confusion ellam waste..... then it wont be interesting to watch this serial....

waiting for tomorrows episode

You r right, even i wish that Malar should marry Gopi..
Gokul is  weird character..
but not all the love win.. dono whether director sir will show this that way n make malar marry Gokul.. 
lets see.. suspense thaanga mudiyalappppa...
lakshyam thumbnail

I just watched todays episode....malar becomes thirumathi Gokul.....poor Malar....her crying has started now forever.....

It was a very touching episode though....Malar watching Gopi all the time when Gokul was tieing the thali in her neck...😭  Superb acting by Malar 👏

I think the biggest villi to Malar  is Rohini....knowingly or unknowingly she has digged a big grave to Malar and Gopis love and today successfully she burried their love forever....

She first killed their love when Gopi came to Malars house to convey his love..Rohini insulted Gopi like anything and made him shut his mouth forever...😭

Atlast when Malar and Gopi conveyed their love and Malar came happily to their house, Rohini digged a big grave to their love by running away from their house....😡

In todays episode, when Malar couldnt control her emotions during the Muhurtham....ran into her room from the mandapam...Rohini confused Malar and made her sit in the manavarai and get married to Gokul....if Rohini didnt do that, Malars marriage might have got stopped....
So well done Rohini...you atlast pulled your sister and her love into a graveyard and buried them forever 🤢

So more crying, crying and crying...coming up in this serial...😔

shashed thumbnail
Originally posted by: lakshyam

I just watched todays episode....malar becomes thirumathi Gokul.....poor Malar....her crying has started now forever.....

It was a very touching episode though....Malar watching Gopi all the time when Gokul was tieing the thali in her neck...😭  Superb acting by Malar 👏

I think the biggest villi to Malar  is Rohini....knowingly or unknowingly she has digged a big grave to Malar and Gopis love and today successfully she burried their love forever....

She first killed their love when Gopi came to Malars house to convey his love..Rohini insulted Gopi like anything and made him shut his mouth forever...😭

Atlast when Malar and Gopi conveyed their love and Malar came happily to their house, Rohini digged a big grave to their love by running away from their house....😡

In todays episode, when Malar couldnt control her emotions during the Muhurtham....ran into her room from the mandapam...Rohini confused Malar and made her sit in the manavarai and get married to Gokul....if Rohini didnt do that, Malars marriage might have got stopped....
So well done Rohini...you atlast pulled your sister and her love into a graveyard and buried them forever 🤢

So more crying, crying and crying...coming up in this serial...😔

Very true, i am speechless after today's episode..
dono wat gokul is gonna do hereafter..  poor malar.. poor gopi..
honey_pie thumbnail
hi friends ...

It was very sad to see true love didn't win... hate the sight of gokul...such a cheap disgusting guy...

may be we can expect sum twist in the story like malar divorce gokul and again re-marry gopi...

i just don't want gopi to marry MAHA... 😡 why can't she pack her bags and get lost to her native

shashed thumbnail
Great friends,
so happy to see that all of you here..
yeah, not all the true love win in our real lives..
lets see how malar is gonna manage everything...
gokul is rude on the very first day o their marriage...
hope he sees gopi on the road tomorrow....
lets wait n watch....
Edited by shashed - 13 years ago
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Friends ,

Posting your comments before the update is posted is considered as a spoiler .. and it is not permitted as per the section rules 😳 .. Pls visit here to for Nadhaswaram section rules .

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1561855

Pls discuss the serial in the weekly update thread .. Find the link below :

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1567175

Nadhaswaram Dev Team
Edited by shreenithi - 13 years ago