Adaalat

Vidya snubs Sony's Adalat -indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Vidya Balan snubs Sony's Adaalat?
Buzz up!

B-town actors apparently prefer controversial reality shows over fictions. Vidya Balan who was approached to shoot a scene with Ronit Roy in Sony Entertainment Television' Adaalat cancelled the shoot at the last moment.

The writers had already weaved her lines and the scene which had her sharing the screen space with Roy into the script. Balan agreed to become a part of the show to promote her upcoming flick No One Killed Jessica. Apparently nobody associated with the show knows the reason behind the last minute back out.

Informs a source from the sets of the show, "We were expecting Vidya Balan to shoot with us tomorrow but it's been cancelled. We were informed of the cancellation today morning. Though reasons best known to the actress we don't think any actors from the movie would come on the show now. Balan was required to shoot a scene with Ronit Roy wherein she approaches him to defend her friend's case in the court of law."

However there is still an air of confusion over Vidya doing or snubbing the show that fetched the channel a TRP of over 3 last weekend. Says a source from the channel, "If we get a confirmation from the actress we will shoot tomorrow or day after."

We sent a text message to Danish Khan, Marketing Head Sony Entertainment Television, but he didn't revert.

Balan may have refused Adaalat but she will be seen with her co-actor Rani Mukerjee on COLORS' Bigg Boss 4. We still hope the predicament ends with the pretty actress shooting for Adaalat which as of now looks bleak.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
That's very bad on Vidya's part!! 

Would have loved to see a NOKJ promotion on Adaalat.. 
fitted the profile perfectly!! 
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Humph, what does she know about quality shows, I mean, BB, seriously?

I never really liked her, and her arrogance shown in this particular instant makes me dislike her even more.
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Really.. 

she irritates the heck out of me! :\
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
highly unprofessional..........anyways good riddance to bad rubbish....Vidya Balan needs to know that she started out as a nerd in EK's tv show unlike SRK who became a star from his first show itself and even after becoming a superstar respects the medium that gave him fame...shame on VB...
Poonamjayaswal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tvdost

highly unprofessional..........anyways good riddance to bad rubbish....Vidya Balan needs to know that she started out as a nerd in EK's tv show unlike SRK who became a star from his first show itself and even after becoming a superstar respects the medium that gave him fame...shame on VB...

I agree she did d serial hum paanch na...
prettywomen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think NOKJ has a very similar platform as that of Adalaat.  Infact it should have been Adaalat instead of BB.  Plzzzzz BB is a big joke.

I saw here and there BB for the sake of Shweta. 

Anywayzzzz, a big mistake of not promoting NOKJ on Adaalat.  Oppurtunity missed I would say.  VB not fair....
ravti1 thumbnail
aasiya kazi should be in one of the episodes with ronit roy and they should have some love interest for each other they are still hot after bandini.
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Vidya did it before. Even with Ronit Roy. It was some reality show. Ronit might be the Judge of that show. And Vidya denied to seat with him because he is from Television.
Vidya might have forgot that her start was also from Television (Hum Panch). Before that no one even knew her.
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Never liked Vidya in the first place and now reading what she's done before with Ronit, hate her even more.