Pakistani Serials

Fawad-Sanam Heaven#DilMeraTorDiyaUssNe:(pg.59 - Page 49

starstruckk thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: MocoCoco

@Star: Dude, I like that scene so much. I always like to re-watch the first 10-11 episodes and then I'm like eff this. ðŸ˜† I still love that scene where Kiran is like I'm a big fan of Fawad Khan and he's like "woh dastaan-wala". ðŸ¤£

I wish there was a blooper reel for this show. There were so many comedic scenes, I'm sure it would have been so precious.

Any update on any SK-FK project.

Now that there's strong rumors, he's doing a BW project I feel like chances are quite slim. Still, 3 shows together--that's not a bad record. At least they end up happy in AA. ðŸ˜†

I knoww..that dastaan wala scene is so epic. I tend to watch re-watch their Kuch Pyar Ka Pagal scenes all the time. They'e adorable and quite funny. 

This is another favorite of mine which cracks me up each time. 
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ID_9i7L5Gk[/YOUTUBE]

Kiran: yaar, main itni dair se tumhare saath hoon aur tumne aik dafa bhi nahin mera haath pakra
Mujtaba: toh iss main konsi mushkil baath hai? lao..pakar leta hoon
Kiran: ahsaan kar rahe ho? pakar leta hoon. 
Mujtaba: lol kya hogaya tumhe achanak se?

I absolutely love this scene. ðŸ˜† it's so well performed and the dialogues are funny. Yess, I always wanted to see bloopers to this and AA's scenes..I'd love to see how many times it took them to nail all these funny scenes. ðŸ˜†

oh and there's supposedly a show being written with Sanam Baloch, Fawad Khan, Mahira Khan and Humayun Saeed in mind. I don't know how that will turn out because if the script ever does get finalized (seems to be taking forever) then who knows if Fawad will do it...because out of these 3, looking at Fawad's possible Bollywood ventures..who knows when he'll next do a Pak show again. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jasmin91

guyz wikipedia mein likha hai k fawad and sanam mahira ek show mein aazein ge

link 

what is this

I think that's in regards to Nadia Jamil's script maybe? that's the show I'm speaking of above..where Nadia wants to cast Fawad, Sanam, Mahira & Humayun. Since it says Six Sigma as the producers I think it's that. Though at this point..I wouldn't really have much high hopes from anything as a.) the script may take another lifetime to complete ðŸ˜† b.) who knows if all four accept the offer especially Fawad. 

and Bin Roye Aansoo was supposedly going to also have Fawad, Sanam Baloch and Mahira as well but then Humayun and Armeena got roped in. Now it seems like Fawad denied Bin Roye Aansoo for his Bollywood commitments..and I feel Sanam Baloch probably got offered Saman's role and denied  it also.. because I've read and heard that her role isn't as significant as Mahira's. And, I honestly don't think any A-lister would've signed the role of Saman's...but Mahira's a part of the show with Humayun and Armeena (this new actress who's in Shabe Arzoo)
jasmin91 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Fawad bollywood jaraha hai????
I like fawad vry much but i hate if any pak star go to bollywood...we dont beed bollywood...isliye to bollywood apne aap ko bohat kuch samajte hain...bollywood ek low class movie karne se acha k banda apne mulk k liye kaam kare...its only my opinion...
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I really really really really hope we get news about that project by the end of this year. It would be a nice way to start 2014...all Fanam-ish. ðŸ˜†

Our ship's name...Fanam. Or Sawad or SanWad...I'm weird. ðŸ˜†
starstruckk thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MocoCoco

I really really really really hope we get news about that project by the end of this year. It would be a nice way to start 2014...all Fanam-ish. ðŸ˜†

Our ship's name...Fanam. Or Sawad or SanWad...I'm weird. ðŸ˜†

I'm doubtful about Fawad agreeing to do this show considering he's supposedly working on bwood movies now..but lets see. I'd love to see Fawad and Sanam together especially after what we saw happen in Dastaan/Kuch Pyar Ka Pagalpan.

I actually never thought of a name. ðŸ˜† I kind of just like saying Fawad and Sanam Baloch. ðŸ˜†
starstruckk thumbnail
Sanam Baloch behind the scenes of her show on Humtv as a host..she left this show to shoot for Dastaan..so it was right before it:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfL0Mu1O31o&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

she's so adorable. 
-Maryam.K- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
just re-watched Dastaan all over again ðŸ˜­
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: starstruckk

I'm doubtful about Fawad agreeing to do this show considering he's supposedly working on bwood movies now..but lets see. I'd love to see Fawad and Sanam together especially after what we saw happen in Dastaan/Kuch Pyar Ka Pagalpan.

I actually never thought of a name. ðŸ˜† I kind of just like saying Fawad and Sanam Baloch. ðŸ˜†

Finally done with exams.

I've missed this so much. I hope that someday maybe they can do another project together.

I hope Sanam gets her due too. She's such a versatile actress but they always overlook her come award season. Hoping she gets some offers too now that Fawad and Mahira have.

Yeah Fawad-Sanam are such pretty names...I like being weird. ðŸ˜†
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sexy_Angel

just re-watched Dastaan all over again ðŸ˜­

That scene where Hassan breaks down makes me cry so much.

The worse one is when Bano tells him she isn't the same Bano...makes me bawl my eyes out and then that beautiful BG music starts: Aasman se...😭