TB - Kapil Nirmal back with love story on Imagine

Posted: 13 years ago
Arjun Bijlani and Kapil Nirmal back with love story on Imagine..

Arjun Bijlani and Kapil Nirmal will play leads in Imagine's upcoming fiction launch 'Pardes ...

Thanks Abi!!

I have no clue what to expect from this! I want him to play the main lead, though the article says Main lead but his character would be sidelined! 😳 Another hope is that, hope Anjali plays opposite to him, if he has any role at all and any love at all as per the show 😳
I am not sure whether it would realy do us any good....after all daily soaps do focus on romantic pairs and gets hit by that...so playing the role of a brother though said to be main lead doesnt necessarily click...he will surely be sidelined after some time if not from the start...............after all its a love story so how can he be main lead  being a brother!!!!!!!

Am not so sure about the channel either..............
came as a big bolt i should say...but still hope him  good luck...maybe its better then just sitting in home and it might give him exposure to some other show cast afterwards...so if his character gets sidelined he can grab a gud one....well, maybe am expecting too much...bad thing to do...going back to status of not expecting anything :(

Bottom line: am confused
truly

we have been waiting for him such a long time and he is coming back with a side role.may be he find something interested about his character but i m not really interested.

is this a new year's gift???🤢🤢

Originally posted by usmrasul

I am not sure whether it would realy do us any good....after all daily soaps do focus on romantic pairs and gets hit by that...so playing the role of a brother though said to be main lead doesnt necessarily click...he will surely be sidelined after some time if not from the start...............after all its a love story so how can he be main lead  being a brother!!!!!!!

Am not so sure about the channel either..............
came as a big bolt i should say...but still hope him  good luck...maybe its better then just sitting in home and it might give him exposure to some other show cast afterwards...so if his character gets sidelined he can grab a gud one....well, maybe am expecting too much...bad thing to do...going back to status of not expecting anything :(

Bottom line: am confused

sigh ...i second the thought !
well I also want to see him doing lead role.. But i feel its ok to do something than doing nothing..........But just hope he got some good role.......... Well male leads are good, but female lead is not that impressive...........
Good news atlast. IFthey are making the story based on the film josh then the heroines brother is the main lead in the movie played by Shahrukh. Its better than doing smthing than doing nothing.Sorry if i dffer frm others
Lata di, I just read that......... Kaps playing role equivalent of Shahrukh 😳
I am in....
girls you have not seen movie josh..........actually the role kapil is playing is main...........lead.............compare to love birds.......

that was story of brother and sister.........and brother's rivalry ....of love birds.........

so kapilis playing SRK's role so dont feel disappointed and it has gray shades.............so something different he is trying and its role with lots of sttitude....so cheer up

and find yourself lucky he is not romancing with any other girl on screen.....lol

and he needs to do some work and all drama are at one point becomepointless so feel happy fo rhim and show him support
Originally posted by bsingapury

girls you have not seen movie josh..........actually the role kapil is playing is main...........lead.............compare to love birds.......I know that Beenadi...but i dnt think the same story would be followed...example look at tvs devdaas aka sangini...movies names are tagged along with new serials just to create attention

that was story of brother and sister.........and brother's rivalry ....of love birds......... At least that will make him a gud villain

so kapilis playing SRK's role so dont feel disappointed and it has gray shades.............so something different he is trying and its role with lots of sttitude....so cheer up....yeah its just personally am frightened because AB is there and his fans are swarming like lerva so production ouse might give more screen space to him nt kapil..which seems most likely

and find yourself lucky he is not romancing with any other girl on screen.....lol....Greatest consolation so far...but actually i dnt mind seeing him with some other actress in romantic stories if he is main lead and the story is gud so not much consolation for me

and he needs to do some work and all drama are at one point becomepointless so feel happy fo rhim and show him support @bold: i disagree...not at some point, all dramas are always pointless...rofll.......dnt woru we support him...amybe we are writing craps because we badly need some conversation in the forum

feels gud to be your rival here on this  ...missed it since imli track 😛