Thendral Tuesday 21.12.2010

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thank you for the wonderful update Srima!😊

Sudha please visit TA too and tell....i am sure thulasi wont listen because she didn't listen her grandmother when she warned her about charu's acts...maybe she might get a bit of doubt on charu after sudha's visit to her college....but i don't think she will.....cause our heroine is just slow on understanding everything.....

so Lav's moms emo blackmail arangetram on Thursday or Friday's epi....this lady expects too much and dancing to charu's words...i felt like slapping all 3 ppl....

i am starting to think ishwarya might be thulasi's mom...too much build up to her characterization...i wonder what's her job is.....poor police got suspension for vazhynjufing deepa.....and omg why that much build up for anand's girl too....lol...kumaran's brain is thinking too much buildup tracks to characters....srsly that girl getting too much buildup than the ones in movies too...she is admiring anand's braveness...great...you will get to know his braveness pretty soon...i think these 2 are going to like each other and i think anand wont know she is from that family for awhile....

Thanks for the update Srima😊

OMG! This selfish Lav now thinks that whatever she spoke about Thulasi was correct. Enna Kodumai ethu😑. Hope this marriage gets stopped at the nick of the time in the mandapam. She needs to be punished so badly for talking like this😑. Again mom and daughter planning to trick TA and Thulasi based on that idiot Charu. Sudha is 100% better than these 2 ppl. Atleast she realised the trick and I think she is going to the college to warn Thulasi. But one thing is very clear that both are just going to get again nicely from TA or may be from Thulasi this time. πŸ˜‰

So again Deepa dad lost his job? I think Prabakar and his dad will convince Bhuvana and might call Deepa dad back to work.

Happy for AnandπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Atleast going to get physically bashed by these thugs.

Edited by beatricepearl - 13 years ago
thank u srima for the update...

Hmm...so this lady bhuvaneswari seems to be powerful!!!! I wonder if she s thulasi's mom....not even a single characteristics of thulz matches with her....lets c....
This SI is really a comedy piece only.....jolling to the core....pity deepa and her dad....scooty gone and now job also gone....

Omg this charu.....she is really jobless....lavanya madam dont u even have a mild guilty feeling for what u did to thulz...sending police, bad mouthin......selfish to the core.....
The way lav told...thk god thulz did not see me, if so she wd have scolded me....that was funny.....which means is she scared of thulz or what????...lavanya lavanya what to tell....

Sudha s going to add build ups to thulz and what would be the reaction of thulz s most important.....and lets see if thulz will tell this to TA without hiding....as she wants him to be so.....

Anand ku ivlo people a...ladies gundas were funny .....
This girl , anand a pathu mayanga porala....thangala pa....why so much build up for this....
Thanks Srima Aunty for the wonderful Update!!πŸ‘

Lav...Arai kuraiya kethuthu enna polambal??😑😑...Ivanga moonu perum manushangale ille!!

Sudha...Yes please go to Thulasi and complain to her...But i think that Tubelight wont do anything!!😑

I dont want her to be THULASI MOM!!...She cant be!!😲..Her voice is not nice..!!
But she acts nice!!😊

Anand scene was funny!!...I think that girl is going to love him!!..Maybe after seeying that girl he will fall in love with her!!πŸ˜†..Her eyes looks pretty!!..I like her!!

Police-ku Deepa-va jollu vitthadale aapu kedaichu iruku!!🀣
Edited by Shammu26 - 13 years ago
Thank you for the nice update Srima, Enjoyed all your comments..!!

Both this Lav and her mom won't change at all😑. So, Sudha will go to the college and meet Thulasi tomorrow.... Lets see what happens..!!πŸ˜•

Deepa and Varada romba Paavam..Now they don't have neither the scooty nor the work.. πŸ˜”

Anand hmmm he needs it, but other side he looks paavam too.. I think by hearing Anand is in trouble, TA will jump in this matter to support Anand, as TA still treats Anand as his best friend. Then he will be into problems.. 'πŸ˜•

Don't know what happens lets see!!πŸ€”

Thank you srima for the wonderful update.

Bhuvana can't be Thulasi's mother, like Shubba akka said, not even a single quality of her matches with Thulasi's. Did she change because of her past story into a rude woman. Or is she only another character for Deepa's side story. Her son however seems to be a nice person. And i do think that he is going to talk to his mother or arrange a job for Varada. Hopefully Varada understood by now that hiding things from his family lead things to worse than they already are. This Indra should keep quiet, then only Varada will talk everything openly, otherwise he won't.

This Lavanya, hate that character to the core. I do hope and wish that this marriage does get stopped by Nitheesh himself. I want him to tell directly into Lavanya's face that he does not want a selfish girl like her for his family. But there is this stupid Charu to ruin everything.She irritates me alot, she speaks as she is married to TA. I liked Sudha in today's episode. She easily understood Charu's intention, looks like evil minded people only understand the plan of other evil people.
But no use, the dumbo Thulasi won't listen to her as in her point of view Sudha is money-minded and not a nice person too. If she hides this from TA, i don't know what to say then about our heroine.

Anandh' s scene was funny. I don't think he will get beaten up, he will escape somehow from that place.

Edited by Theiva - 13 years ago
Thanks for the update srima πŸ˜Š!

It was funny how Prabhakar was sitting in the police station w/o his shirt. And good that this another joker SI got his price for his jollus with Deepa. But was sad that someone got this punishment through Varada. If he had not hidden the truth about scooter theft, he would not have gotten into problems with this rich arrogant lady Bhuvana and lost his only financial resource for his family. Now this Prabhakar guy is gonna help Varada and get a softcorner by Deepa. Enna irunthaalum, yethanai peru vanthaalum jeyikka porathu namma Kanagu πŸ˜›.

Grrr...Lavanya, her mom and Charu. Thani thaniya vanthaale thaangathu, aana innikku moonu perum sernthu nammalai oru vali pannittaanga πŸ˜‘. I just hate when this*** (i don't mind using this word, as that loose Charu deserves to be called like this) speaks about TA avaru ivaru 😑Arggg...why does not this Charu marry her athai sothai...arggg...😑...ellarukkume nimmadhiya irukkum. Oh my God, again her dress made me go mad about that psycho, i think director is showing her in those dresses to make us hate her more. Would be nice if Srividya herself realises it.

Anandh was funny. I thought he would get some punches into his face, but does not look so, comedy panniye escape ayiduvaaru namma joker. Indha joker jodi ku ethukku ippo ivlo build up. In one epi her eyes, in another epi her nose and in another her half face, when full tharisanamπŸ˜•

This post has been edited by the moderator - 

Dear member, you have violated rule no 1. pig is bashing the on screen character. 

Edited by Aahaana - 13 years ago
Thanks again for the amazing update Srima. πŸ˜Š

LOL, the police Vijayakumar is jokes! Couldnt stop laughing at him. I just thought of an idea πŸ˜› and put Deepa in Thulasi's situation. So here we go..Thulasi had 3 guys who loved her, now Deepa; Velayuthum = Police, Anand = Prabhakar, Tamizh = Kanagu. In the end its Kanagu who is going to win. Hehe I know I thought bit too much. πŸ˜†

Really dont know what to say about those 3 ladies. As Noxeous said, I feel like slapping them so hard especially selfish Lavanya. Wont she ever change? 😑She's acting as if Charu is her anni and asking her to eat! God, when will all this rubbish end? Charu is actually really horrible looking. Her clothes dont suit her at all and looks more like Tamizh's elder sister. πŸ€’

Even Sudha is way much better, I'm starting to like her character. So tomorrow she will meet Thulasi but then as usual she most probably wont listen. However, I have a feeling that Thulasi will start to think from then on and suspect Charu. Im very sure Charu will soon get a big appu from Thulasi. Wait for it Charu. All your drama will be out, dont get too happy! πŸ˜‰

Oh Anand, so you have a new lover? LOL She does look really pretty though, I love her eyes. 😳But I did feel a bit sorry for Anand, I mean he does deserve for what he did but still getting beating up by those rowdies is a bit too much. πŸ˜•

Anyway, looking forward to tomorrow's episode. Really dont wish to see that episode of Lavanya's mum falling on Tamizh's feet. Would be rather great if she falls on Thulasi's feet. All I dont want to happen is Tamizh and Thulasi to go and live in Lavanya's house. Thats all Kumaran sir! πŸ˜ƒ

Sorry guys for the long comment, this is the longest comment I have ever made in IF. πŸ˜Š

Edited by janani123 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Nikila10

I just hate when this **** (i don't mind using this word, as that loose Charu deserves to be called like this) speaks about TA avaru ivaru 😑Arggg...why does not this Charu marry her athai sothai...arggg...😑...ellarukkume nimmadhiya irukkum. 

I also dont really care using that word ** for Charu. And as Sudha said she has a balloon face!
LOOOOOOOL correcta sonninga! Charuvum, Lavanya ammavum kalyanam pannikitta jodi porutham supera irrukum! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by janani123 - 13 years ago