Posted: 13 years ago
Plz if any of you are good with IT then plz can you help me
i have a program on my computer that downloaded itself called Antimalware Doctor
it makes people think that they have viruses when in actual fact they dont
its a malware itself and i cant delete it
ive checked on google
but i dont understand
can someone help me or give me advice??
i am really very srry. i am very bad at dis. 
Originally posted by sherma

i am really very srry. i am very bad at dis. 
thanx anyway
😭
thanx🤗
the problem is its really confusing😕
ill just ask my dad for help
Im nt very gud wiuw dis buh wht programme do u use 4 ur pc's security???
Check it up from the website of it.
You can try removing it from your programs by going to control panel and then add/remove programs and hopefully you'll be able to remove it.
Or else I guess try some it blog or forum for help

Maheen xx

Yeah, just follow the directions on that site and hopefully you will be able to get rid of it.  I got a really bad piece of malware a few months back and it was sooo hard to remove. And I used this site and some other sites to get it removed...took a long time.

Here is another site that will give you some information on the registry keys and what should or shouldn't be there when you get your results from the RKill program.  http://www.ehow.com/how_6067077_remove-antimalware-doctor-virus.html

Be very careful when deleting items in the registry.  Make sure it is something you don't need because if you delete something that is needed it may affect the way the computer can run.

One thing to remember the minute you start noticing you have someting downloading into your computer that you did not give permission is to immediately Shut Down the Computer.  Then restart it again in Safe Mode.  I believe it is F12 in the main menu option when you computer starts up.

Run your anti-virus scans, anti - malware bite program, and RKill.  Sometimes it will be able to catch them and sometimes it won't. 

Then run your computer in normal mode and run those full scans again.

What I do when I have the programs running is to unhook the Internet cable from your computer (or if you are using wireless disconnect) that way the malware isn't trying to connect to the Internet while you are trying to get rid of it.

The number one thing is to have some sort of anti-virus program on your computer and always keep them updated. 

I personally use one anti-virus program, Anti-Malware Bytes, RKill for the registry keys.

Good Luck!

Originally posted by sweet_gurl93

You can try removing it from your programs by going to control panel and then add/remove programs and hopefully you'll be able to remove it.
Or else I guess try some it blog or forum for help

Maheen xx
yh i tried that but it didnt work
its ok now
ive deleted it
thanx for the help😊
Originally posted by iheartChai

Yeah, just follow the directions on that site and hopefully you will be able to get rid of it.  I got a really bad piece of malware a few months back and it was sooo hard to remove. And I used this site and some other sites to get it removed...took a long time.

Here is another site that will give you some information on the registry keys and what should or shouldn't be there when you get your results from the RKill program.  http://www.ehow.com/how_6067077_remove-antimalware-doctor-virus.html

Be very careful when deleting items in the registry.  Make sure it is something you don't need because if you delete something that is needed it may affect the way the computer can run.

One thing to remember the minute you start noticing you have someting downloading into your computer that you did not give permission is to immediately Shut Down the Computer.  Then restart it again in Safe Mode.  I believe it is F12 in the main menu option when you computer starts up.

Run your anti-virus scans, anti - malware bite program, and RKill.  Sometimes it will be able to catch them and sometimes it won't. 

Then run your computer in normal mode and run those full scans again.

What I do when I have the programs running is to unhook the Internet cable from your computer (or if you are using wireless disconnect) that way the malware isn't trying to connect to the Internet while you are trying to get rid of it.

The number one thing is to have some sort of anti-virus program on your computer and always keep them updated. 

I personally use one anti-virus program, Anti-Malware Bytes, RKill for the registry keys.

Good Luck!

thanx alot
its been taken care of
😊
i just made another account on my pc and deleted the old one
the malware got deleted too
i didnt have much work saved there so it was fine
thanx again

🤗