Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dreamz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: akruz

Today's scene was a bit over the top Ichcha innocence...she could have told Tapasya that she wil do it later and then gone to Veer....instead she is behaving as if she is Tapasya's servant....

I am very confused with Ichcha's behaviour...............She has a very caring nature so why is she not taking care of her own Veer ? Just makes me wonder does she really love Tapasya more than Veer !!! She shud be with Veer giving him breakfast and send him to office  as every newly weds do. Infact Ichcha shud be doubly responsible for Veer as Mai has literally pushe away her own son by partitioning the kitchen. 

I am angry with Ichcha for this but love Veer for understanding her true nature too well
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
she is realy not enjoying tappu seva
from her heart she wants to go to veer
but she doesnt have the guts to say no to taps

so there she has to develop

i think now also she has the servantal attitude towards taps

and taps maharani enjoying it fu;lly

anyway veer put water on her plans
thats i realy liked
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
who will enjoy tappu seva.
i am waiting 4 that day,
when again taps begs iccha 4 veer.
and iccha says a firm no😃
we will all have a party then.
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: veechafan

veer ke bajai taps ki seva ho rahi hai....Ichcha wake up!!!

Sometimes I wonder whom she is married to😉😆. She has been more loyal to Tappu always than to anyone else😔. She was able to  forgive her for her part in the suicide of Vansh so easily, while she wrongfully accused Veer so emphatically for his death😔 just because of circumstantial evidence😲😡. She is more emotionally attached to Tapasya than to anybody else, including Veer😔.

Even now she remains married to Veer only because Damini advised her not to sacrifice him for the sake of Tappu. I feel that it is not 'bholapan' that makes her do what she did in last night's episode, but dumbness and the mental conditioning and servile attitude she has been accustomed to, since her childhood😒.
hermione8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hermoinee

Sometimes I wonder whom she is married to😉😆. She has been more loyal to Tappu always than to anyone else😔. She was able to  forgive her for her part in the suicide of Vansh so easily, while she wrongfully accused Veer so emphatically for his death😔 just because of circumstantial evidence😲😡. She is more emotionally attached to Tapasya than to anybody else, including Veer😔.

Even now she remains married to Veer only because Damini advised her not to sacrifice him for the sake of Tappu. I feel that it is not 'bholapan' that makes her do what she did in last night's episode, but dumbness and the mental conditioning and servile attitude she has been accustomed to, since her childhood😒.

Sorry folks, I am so irritated by Ichcha's behaviour that I vented out my  frustration through this post. I sincerely want her to change her attitude and take charge of the situation instead of being dumb and behaving like a doormat. Come on Ichcha, develop some spine and brain👍🏼
akruz thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamz12

I am very confused with Ichcha's behaviour...............She has a very caring nature so why is she not taking care of her own Veer ? Just makes me wonder does she really love Tapasya more than Veer !!! She shud be with Veer giving him breakfast and send him to office  as every newly weds do. Infact Ichcha shud be doubly responsible for Veer as Mai has literally pushe away her own son by partitioning the kitchen. 

I am angry with Ichcha for this but love Veer for understanding her true nature too well

Yes......Ichcha shud feel herself lucky enough she got Veer....may be it is also that she takes Veer for granted....Ichcha keeps disappointing me...its just not a once in a while hug that Veecha fans expect from her.....
nutmeg7 thumbnail
kuch mat karo...jo karega woh veer karega😊
hermione8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: akruz

Yes......Ichcha shud feel herself lucky enough she got Veer....may be it is also that she takes Veer for granted....Ichcha keeps disappointing me...its just not a once in a while hug that Veecha fans expect from her.....

Ichcha is adamant with people who really love her and whom she is comfortable with, like Damini, Veer and Jogi, and always gets her way with them. She actually takes them for granted😔 and refuses to listen to their point of view, even if it is good advice😔, where as she listens to domineering people like Tapasya, Nani, Mai, Daddaji, etc., without showing any resistance😒 She being the lead protagonist, needs to show more spine and intelligence. Being good does not mean being dumb and servile😔
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow its so good 2 see, u r discussing iccha.
and yes she needs 2 change.
and trust me wait 4 a few more episodes,
u all will be pleasantly surprised by iccha😃.