Ichcha ichcha Ichcha... - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by intruderfast

i am telling u 2 waitπŸ˜‰. as i said u will be surprised.
iccha is more stronger than what she was before.
iccha will play a big role this time in tapasya exposure

this is great news..hope it happens and happens soon..looking forward to see Iccha's new avatar...😊...and thanks intruderfast for this info....😊
Edited by vijayam - 13 years ago
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ichcha ke brain ki keys tappi ke haath me he...is liye apne veer ki chinta nhi ke us ne office jana he ..use breakfast dena he but budhe ke anar jroori he chudel ke kaphde set karke pahle rakhne jroori he,but veer chahe bhookha rahe😑😑 aaj tak mena kabhi nhi dekha ke ichcha ne veer ki  poori tarah se care ki ho.. πŸ˜‘😑.ichcha is not a good wife😑😑 stupid foolish careless wife 😭😭arye jab tappi ne us ka pahla  patti  mar dala tab farak nhi pada ichcha ko 😑 to agar aab doosra patti tappi ke karan  bhookha rah laga to kia parak padhe ga    πŸ˜‘😑 ichcha πŸ˜‘ sudar ja varna ......😑😑
Originally posted by vijayam

this is great news..hope it happens and happens soon..looking forward to see Iccha's new avatar...😊...and thanks intruderfast for this info....😊
ur welcomeyes everyone is looking forwards to it.
cvs have been smart.
ppl were complaining why iccha was so quiet when she came 2 know that taps was responsible 4 vansh death.
the cvs did not want 2 show saari good things ek saath.
so they have saved it for the last.
imagine agar yeh sab pehle ho jaata,
then hum log excited hi nahi hote ye track dekhne ke liye

i am telling u 2 waitπŸ˜‰. as i said u will be surprised.
iccha is more stronger than what she was before.
iccha will play a big role this time in tapasya exposure
i am waiting for that day anmol
enough of this friendship
Ichcha is not innocent, she is dumb, she is no more a servant, she is now Veer's wife, she should seriously ignore Tappy atleast when she needs to pay attn to Veer, anyway Veer is not at home for the whole day, then she can continue her friendship with Tappy but for the time Veer is at home, she should only pay attn to him.
I have no hopes from Ichcha's character but Veer understood that Tappy is using her and that is why he gave the bholi dialogue.
Arre ichcha steal some quality time for yourself and Veer from this nuance tapasya and her evil eye jealousy....get out of the house, get veer back to your room, door rahne seh Mai yah dadaji koh koee pharak nahee padhneh walah...Veer and Ichcha should leave for work together and come back home together - CVS kuch toh change lao...is uttaran only about ichch doing tapasya's seva...ichcha needs training on prioritization of making Veer a priority over Tapasya......
let her do ,, then only veer will think something is fishy , else he wont bother with her and wont mind her non-existence in his life . the more she does her world famous nautanki , the more suspicious veer gets , the better 

who will enjoy tappu seva.
i am waiting 4 that day,
when again taps begs iccha 4 veer.
and iccha says a firm noπŸ˜ƒ
we will all have a party then.
hey anmol don't worry there r so many who not just enjoy doing her seva but will ready 2 take her in their homes wen she"ll b kicked out of both the houses & like 2 give her all the luv of which shes deprived from her childhood(if shes real)!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by tiny15

hey anmol don't worry there r so many who not just enjoy doing her seva but will ready 2 take her in their homes wen she"ll b kicked out of both the houses & like 2 give her all the luv of which shes deprived from her childhood(if shes real)!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
who r these ppl,πŸ˜• could u name them🀣🀣

who r these ppl,πŸ˜• could u name them🀣🀣
arre samajh jao naa!! abhi bhi isski zarurat hai kya??πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£