Update for wednesday - 22/12/2010

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thank you shubba akka for the super fast update😊

i don't think thulasi will tell TA about sudha's matter yet.....but she might start to suspect charu....lets see her reaction in upcoming episodes.....i think TA's mom will start her emo drama and thulasi might decide not to say anything about sudha's visit because she want TA to unite with his family....the most important thing after her emo act is how TA is going to react to it...lets see...hopefully the episode doesn't end with out that on Friday....i hope she doesn't start another good looking act toward thulasi too like her role model  dream dil charu....to get rid of thulasi...why so much effort for somethign thats going to fail 1 day....

i don't like the build up that they r giving to that new girl...its too much for anand...lol....
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Thanks Shubba Akka for the wonderful Update!!πŸ‘

Anand scene is very funny...Comedy panranga Anand-ahh vachu!!πŸ˜†.....Happa when will they show the girl...Like Shubba Akka said romba BUILD UP kodukuranga!!

Sudha...Very good!!...Actually Sudha is up to something..but her thought is not to seperate T&T!!
She is only against her MIL!!...Sudha ur words were very good!!..

Hope Thulasi will suspect Charu in future...and please say it to TA...!!😳

Deepa is now going to Prabhakar house!!...Aiyooo...I think he will get softcorner on her!!
Noooo...Haha..Paravayille..Namma Kanagu thaan win pannuvaaru!!....πŸ˜ƒ

I think Anand-ku partha-vodane Kadhal varapoguthu poleπŸ˜†
Thanks Akka for the super fast update πŸ˜ƒ.

Anandh was hilarious with his eye expressions. Shyam acted really well. I really loved the way he was thiru thiru nu muzhichufying and kadichufied his tongue. Hmmm, joker's comedy, heroism for his pair aa πŸ˜†. Podhum indha build up for that beauty, idhuve over for Anandh.

Sudha's plan might be to go against her MIL, but she does not want to separate T&T. Every word from her was true about Charu and Thulasi's character. This Thulasi is really dumb. She told today that she now thinks better of Charu aam. Hmmm, munneriduva Thulasi in her life. πŸ˜‘

Thanks Shubba for the nice and fast update😊

Anand part was funny. Too much build up for that girl?? She already acted in the Anandham serial as Sukanya SIL.

Thulasi is not going to inform Tamil as Sudha has told her not to. But I have a feeling that she will start suspecting Charu but will not tell anybody currently. Whatever Sudha told Thulasi were very good and true.

Whatever it is Charu downfall has already started with grandma first suspecting her and now Sudha informing about Charu to Thulasi.

Thanks for the super duper fast update Shubba akka! Very detailed!

I havent watched the episode yet, but will do in a few hours and come back to give more comments.
But just want to say that I love Sudha, even if she was bad before now she is doing a good job for Thulasi. Aha, ithu romba too much build up thaan pa for Anand's pair. Wonder what the director is up to. πŸ˜•
Anand scene was awsome🀣!!! I love the music!!! Anandku poruthamana music!!! I think antha ponnuthaan Ananda kapathopora aall!! But...yes romba build up thaan kathuranga!!!

Thulasi appavi ponnu!!! First impression is the best impression!!! ok eppovum illai anna Thuls' first impression about Charu was good!!!Please Thuls Charuve untha vittukula vidhathe!!!!!

I think Deepa Prabhakar veethuku poi pessa Prabhakarku koncha affection vaarum!!! But Kanagu thaan win pannuvar!!!!

Thank you Shubba Akka for the detailed update.

Aanandh was funny.I thought this will become a serious problem, for now, it is just being shown as comedy, but like i wished he got the tight slap from that laughing rowdy.Director sir, do you need one week each for showing every part of that window girl. Like everyone said, it is really too much for the pair of Aanandh .

Liked Sudha today too. I think this is the best thing Sudha did ever in her life. She pointed out very well about Charu's plans. I will really be mad at Thulasi if she hides this from her hubby, but guess she will. If she expects TA to tell her everything, first of all she herself has to follow that. Think Thulasi is going to show her displeasure about Charu visiting their house, and this clever Charu is gonna notice it quickly and  tell to TA that Thulasi does not want her visit by acting goody goody again πŸ˜‘.

The fate brings Deepa to the doctor's house again. Like many guessed Prabha is gonna help her and now i feel it might be him, who wins first Deepa's heart, but let's see.

Thank you for the nice update Shubba akka,😊 

First part with Anand was really a comedy piece and even the background music was really funny.. !!πŸ˜†
Ellaru sonna madri Anand oda pair ku idu romba da build up!! πŸ˜²

Sudha-yeah liked her dialogs.. But Thulasi should tell TA about this..!! Yeah Theiva as you said She should follow the rule by telling everything to TA without hiding anything..!! Hope there are no misunderstandings between T&T regarding this matter (For Hiding..)..πŸ˜•

For Deepa, even if Prabhakar helps her, He may get some ideas or soft corner on her, But Deepa in this situation i don't think she will be in love so easily.. I want Kanagu to be succeeded finally..!! Lets see..!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜‰

Thanks Subba, Anand's scene was hilarious...

Hope Thuls uses her brain to think.... πŸ˜•. Sudha is equally bad as Charu.