Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

22nd december written update complete?

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

(credit: Shikha)

Hey guys i am back with todays update sorry for the delay but i had to go out shopping with fam and cousins were over todays epi was ok dadaji just made me 😡 one cute scene of naksh 😳 and if your a shava fan you will be happy as there was a sweet scene of them

Part 1

Starts of with dadaji saying to gyatri that natik has been teaching akshara driving she goes i didnt know he goes that you have a responsibility towards thi house and what goes on or not you should be aware (😕why is it only gyatri fault bhabhima should also know) you should have teached akshara the rules and regulations of this house if this carries on the family wont run like this, gyatri says i have made a mistake and will keep it in my mind from now onwards dadaji is silent and she leaves, gyatri meet naksh in the corridor she asks akshara what have you began i dont even know the little kid calls akshara she says go and see them i will talk to you later, anuj stops the little girl from running she might fall, natik asks anuj if they faced any problem shashki says it went really good they visited a palace and if you lot came it would been good anuj says its gone advance now they hear something fall and see the little girl has broken the vase anuj and shashki scold her, naksh says its alright it happenes sometimes both the babys start crying natik says what happened to the little baby now sakshi says maybe he is hungry akshara says she will go and get milk for him, gyatri enters her room rajbana says what happeend she says do you know akshara is learning to drive and dadaji is angry on this matter.

Part 2 

Rajbana says she has permission, gyatri says she hasnt he says i gave it to her she goes you gave permisson to akshara to drive but why, he says whats wrong in it gyatri says for this matter i was ashamed in front of dadaji kids are kids but you dont tell me anything he goes i was going to tell dadaji and will when a good time comes she goes why did you give him permission you know dadaji wont agree daughter in laws of the house can drive (😕whats wrong in that cause of akshara bhabhima got saved ) he says akshara wanted to learn to drive and natik also wanted this he taught her how to drive in the night, she says they used to go in the night good thing dadaji didnt find this out, he goes thats why i told them if she wated to learn do it with training, gyatri says why did you give permission if akshara wants something we cant say yes to everything you should made her understand rather then let her go ahead with her choice rajbana says that in todays world driving isnt a choice but compulsory today the driver wasnt here and you seen youself how akshara drove bhabhima to the hospital it was neccesary and came in use she goes yes but dadaji he goes dadaji will also understand today if akshara didnt learn to drive how will you call a taxi find people to help you out and in between if bhabhima blood pressure raised, gyatri says no akshara made us reach on time to the hospital doctor was also saying this rajbabana says yes today beacause of me you had to listen to so much i was about to tell dadaji but you know the work load has gone so much at this time i am still sitting with all this but i will go now and talk to him gyatri says dont say anything to him at this time he says why she says he will feel bad you didnt tell him anything and gave akshara permission and he is alrady worried because of bhabhima health and guests came in the house also leave this matter today he says your right (the only insane man who undestands todays gen in the fam is rajbana 😆)

Part 3

bhabhima wakes up to drink some water and calls nandani and asks her if she is alright and what happened to her why was she crying nandani says ma are you alright what happened to your health bhabhima says i am alright you tell she says that your voice seems weak it wasnt like that before was it because of me i am alright now i just had a little fight with mohit and called you and made you worried for no reason and started crying after 5 minutes mohit made me alright with laughs and jokes and you took tension over there right, bhabhima say no i am fine but are you saying the truth nandani says why would i lie if you want i will get mohit to talk to you dont tell everyone about this act of mine i am completly fine dont take any tension bhabhima says no i am fine just wanted to confirm with you i am ok now and hangs up @shava room varsha is looking at her stomach and smiling shaurya comes in calling her she tells him to be quite and puts his hand on her stomach and says did you feel anything he says it kicked varsha says the doctor was saying after 6 months you will get to know its actions shaurya says time flys varsha says now ma is getting ready for my ghod bharai cermorny shaurya says we will see a small guest making noise and i will have to share you varsha says not share all my time will go to him he will need me more shaurya says that means we have few months left before the baby comes i want to spend it with my wife lovengly they both hug and smile (aww cute shava scene 😊)@ mohini place nandani is sitting on the bed her mother in law comes and says you didnt come to the wedding but they sent you gifts and filfulled there responsibilty and leaves mohit enters opens his cupboard looks for his clothes nandani comes and gives him he takes some of his own choice and leaves (🤣they have stolen naksh trend not fair 😆)@singhaniya house bhabhima is sitting on the bed about to get her medicans dadaji comes and gives her water she says why did you i would take it myself he goes no take medican and rest (😲never imagined dadaji taking care of bhabhima 😆)dadaji sits on the bed bhabhima takes the medican he says i dont understand how did your health worsen all of a sudden are you eating properly she says yes dont worry my health is fine now he goes i will have to talk to akshara nowdays all her attention is in learning driving dont know whats happening in this, i agree if she didnt know how to drive we would faced difficulity but she will make mistake again if we dont stop her and its gyatri fault she has given her freedom be nice to the kids but stopping them is also neccesary dont know whats happenening natik has dropped the num plate of my car i asked so much but still he didnt sa anything first he didnt do this but how much freedom we gave him our house rules are changing (🤢I usually like dadaji but he is just stretching this issue out for no reason)

Part 4

dadaji continues saying they dont want to listen to me and todays generation dont want to listen to me they think what there doing is right, he says look what i am saying you rest and today i am happy the business is going well nandani happy in her inlaws i am saying right bhabhima has a expression less face 😆 shifts to akshara telling the servants to work fast as they have loads of stuff to do shashki comes and tells akshara to look after the baby as lovline the little girl has run he might break something akshara plays with the baby golu ( 🤣 what sort of name is golu) gyatri and bhabhima look at her and smile akshara turns around and sees she asks bhabhima how she is feeling now gyatri says golu is a sweet kid bhabhima says children are sweet if you are worried and you look at them all your tensions go away but if they are worried gyatri says golu isnt worried he is happy with akshara, akshara says yes ma kids look so sweet smiling i love kids so much there smile is so inncocent shashki comes and says kids are inncoent but naughty she says i need milk for golu akshara says i will bring it she goes no i will get it akshara says its in the kitchen on the gas maharaji is there ask him she leaves bhabhima asks akshara if she spoken to nandani she says no why bhabhima says just like that anuj and natik arrive there anuj says shashki put you on duty to akshara says this is a really sweet duty natik says anuj was saying we should roam udaphur together anuj says yes we will do boating together gyatri says we will surley go shashki arrives and says golu is so happy with akshara she says to gyatri that akshara looks after kids so well both kids are happy with her.

naksh stare at each other 😳 akshara says lets make preps for pooja she gives golu back @ meshawaris rajshri is telling dadi how will we make all the preps we have less days dadi says everything will be done she says this time i am more worried preps for pooja, rasam so many people will come oh god i never gave anyone invatation kaki arrives there we have too see who will come dadi says atleast say it in akshara in laws rajshri says i rem then forgot again dadi says if you do everything on your own this is bound to happen, kaki says didi isnt on her own i am with her everyone smile rajshri says if choti is with me my tension is half, vishambar arrives and says how are your preps rajshri says we will do it together we have to give everyone the invitation only vishambar says why dont you call suraj and family rajshri says thats a good idea akshara in laws will also be there they can meet and ma also liked him a lot shava also arrive there shaurya says that if our nani liked the boy he must be good rajshri says good you came you have to take varsha to the market and get her whatever she wants she can wear something nice on ghod barai vishambar says give varsha mum invitation too he leaves for office shava leave for market, rajshri phones gyatri up they greet each other she invites them all for the ghod barai occasion, Gayatri tells her we will defo come, but will not stay for long time, as we have guests, in our house😊, to this Rajashri tells, so what, u come to our house with ur guests only, as ur guests r like our guests😊, & finally rajshri tells her, that i have to call nandini too, just then nandini comes home at Singhania house😊, & gayatri tells rajshri that she will inform NNandini personally🥱
, but Nandini is sad😔, Bhabhi maa & Akshara gives shoced looks at her as she came suddenly😔

Precap : Naksh r front of gayatri, & Akshara tells Gayatri that, i had talked to Mohit, & frm him i came to know that, Nandini didi came after fighting with Mohit😔,  Gayatri is shocked😲

The last bit in blue and the Precap credit goes to (remosalsa) thanks a lot forhelping me out 😊

sorry for any mistakes and the delay my cousins were over and they were leaving tomorow morning so got busy

dont forget to hit the like button to thank me 😃

Edited by _Mariam_ - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
What is Daddaji's problem🤔, anyone can tell me😊

Y he can't keep peace in house😳
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Daddaji is Psycho Orthodox Buddha...iritating yarrrr.....😡😡😡😡
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
its because he's narrow minded & nodody loves him that much that they'll be able to open his mind! lolzz
remosalsa thumbnail
yaa, sometimes he's sweet & sometimes like his wife, lil bit over he does🥱
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
the update is now complete sorry for delay
remosalsa thumbnail
Thanks Mariam for the update😳

U really have a patience to write a update for such an epi👏
remosalsa thumbnail
Mariam , after that the scene is

Gayatri tells her we will defo come, but will not stay for long time, as we have guests, in our house😊, to this Rajashri tells, so what, u come to our house with ur guests only, as ur guests r like our guests😊, & finally rajshri tells her, that i have to call nandini too, just then nandini comes home at Singhania house😊, & gayatri tells rajshri that she will inform NNandini personally🥱
, but Nandini is sad😔, Bhabhi maa & Akshara gives shoced looks at her as she came suddenly😔

Precap : Naksh r front of gayatri, & Akshara tells Gayatri that, i had talked to Mohit, & frm him i came to know that, Nandini didi came after fighting with Mohit😔,  Gayatri is shocked😲
Priyanshi_143 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnkx for d update..................... dadaji ko ek metally problem hai lectures dena ka chahe koi acha kaam kare ya bura 😆😆
..Akaisha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for d updateeee..!