Thendral Thurs. Dec 23rd Update

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thank u ranu for the update.....
Not a bad episode....an episode with some stufff...

Anand with valarum dadakkal.,lady dadas were funny.........anand kooda antha ponna pakalaye....may be meeting spot vera irukum.......lol.......comedy panni escape panniten......bike eduthundu odiye poitan....lol...

I loved the second part.......though he did a mistake ,he was agreeing to it and still tried to justify......but the enquiry mission had no ears....poweh eh....
he was so straight forward and thats the highlight of his character....that was good.....when he was unnecessarily losing respect he gave back.....that was good.....
When old manager started about thulz....vaai ellam pallu,......full energy.....
And bayapadama en wife cooking sapiduvenu sonnathu was funny........

So amma has come to pillai house....toomrw her drama wd take center stage......lets c ta's reaction.

Good that MM noticed about his frnds coming there and about the key matter....hope he advises them about it.....

So tmrw would be TA amma's action....but thank god she did not talk anything today...lolEdited by shubba - 13 years ago
Thanks Ranuja for the update!

So this team decided to drag this bank matter to the max.....i wonder if TA will end up in getting job @ bhuvana's place where she works....tomorrow is that lady's dancing arangetram....now TA dont have job...so how he is going to do these marriage arrangements....i don't think he will go back to job soon....

the key part came again today.....so for sure something is going to happen in future...in TA's house...and lol @ that lady rushing into the house and omg her face...i am scared to see her on screen...srsly...her face yell 1000s of words even if her mouth is shut...is this lady is going to say thulasi didn't greet her when TA comes....i hope she doesn't camp there saying its my son's house later in upcoming episodes...

and this couples decided to hide stuffs... both of them thinking other will feel bad.....
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago

Thanks Ranuja for the nice update! 😊

Anand part again was very hilarious today with nice funny music at the background. Shaam acts well with his thiru thiru eyes.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Loved the way Tamil talked in the Bank enquiryπŸ˜ƒ. We will never allow people take him for granted. Eventhough he desparetly needs the job now, but his self respect also is important. Nice to see the old Tamil back on screen today. Those bank people were talking about him like he is a thirudan.

Lately they are showing too much on the key matter. Even MM was surprised with the key being in the meter box. Soon something is going to happen with the key, mabe ganja coming into their house.

MM talk with Thulasi was very nice and cuteπŸ‘πŸ‘. This GW came to TA and T house and totally ignore Thulasi😑😑. I loved when she went outside and stood. So when TA sees her, he will know that still that lady still did not compromise with Thulasi. So even her acting before Tamil won't work out. He will never compromise with his momπŸ˜‰. Going to be nice what TA tells his mom. Pavam Thulasi she really got scared on seeing this lady. She is going to be in full tension until TA comes in.

Edited by beatricepearl - 13 years ago
@noxeus - your fear is whether he will end up with bhuvaneswari's work place.....

But my fear is......if charu would ask him to start a new business in partnership with her......imagine......

I really dont know why such irritating ideas comes to me......but i m scared if i am giving ideas to the director.....

Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
Thanks Ranu for the wonderful update, an aesthetic one, loved it  πŸ˜Š.

Today, it was a nice epi. The first part was really hilarious and the BGM they played for Anandh is really funny. The name the rowdy lady gave Anandh was funny and his actions and talks to make him look like a useless bayanthankolli was funnyyy, epdiyo escape ayittaaru namma joker using his eyes and mouth πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. When are they going to show Shyamala's face.

I liked the bank part today. It may not be welcomed by everyone, but i really loved TA in this scene. He has been true to his character and heart, i would say he has to be like this and should not change his character according to his situation like GW and her daughter. Hmmm, is director sir planning something with TA's job part. I liked the banager as well, who wants the best for Thulasi and TA πŸ˜Š.

MM does not look happy with TA allowing his friends in his house. I would say nothing wrong in TA's behaviour except the key being put in a unsafe place. I think he is gonna advice T&T and this could irritate TA as he considers his friends like his family members. 

The little moment between Thulasi and MM was cute. Thulasi looks scared to see this GW. Why, does she have to, if this woman has to be blamed for everything. I hated the way she entered the house and searched for TA as it was her own house. And that lady even gave a disregarding look to MM, who welcomed her nicely πŸ˜‘. 

Tomorrow, the great great drama queen's dance arangera porathu, aiyooo kodumaiy o kodumai! 

Edited by Nikila10 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by shubba

@noxeus - your fear is whether he will end up with bhuvaneswari's work place.....

But my fear is......if charu would ask him to start a new business on a partnership with her......imagine......

I really dont know why such irritating ideas comes to me......but i m scared if i am giving ideas to the director.....

Akka, if he ends in Bhuvana's compnay it is ok, but i can imagine our villi knowing about this key matter and coming into T&T's house when they are absent, if Thulasi should follow Sudha's advice and chase her out.
Thank you for the nice update Ranuja, Really liked your Title..!!πŸ‘ And really enjoyed all of your comments..!!πŸ˜‰ Nice to see all your predictions..Enjoyed them..

Nice episode today..!! Frst part was funny as you all told...!! And Shyam's acting was really good.. But when are they going to show Shyamala's face..!! OMG innu evalo build-up.. ?? 😈

Second part in the bank-TA was very good... His character is being portrayed very wellπŸ‘πŸΌ..!! He doesn't care about his job, but for Neethi Nermai..!! That is a very unique type of character and so do our hero's..!! Nice to see our hero back in action..!! πŸ‘

Third part it was nice to see MM and Thulasi's scene..😊!! So atleast MM came to know about the key!! I think he will adivice them about it..!!
The expression by Thulasi getting scared seeing GW was very nice..!! So tomorrow its Lav mom's arangetram..!! Let see...!!😑

Edited by bhaghi - 13 years ago
Thanks for the super duper fast update Ranuja! πŸ˜Š

Seriously, this director is driving me mad for not showing the girl's face. I hope she wont be the main lead. Why too much build up? God. Anand is a comedian, not a police! His expressions are awesome. Good job Shyam.πŸ‘

Hmm, I too feel that TA should hide this bank matter from T as the bank manager said. Then everyone will start blaming T, which may lead to separation. Nice to see the jolly old TA back with his jokes. Hehe XDπŸ˜†

Personally, I think Joseph should not be sleeping in their house. As TA is now married, and people will start to talk bad things such as J & T having a relationship. This what happens in all situations. So there's nothing wrong in MM being angry, he should advice T&T. Grrrr, the annoying lady is back! Does she think its her house just to go inside without permission and shouting? Poor Thulasi, she got scared, I really got irritated to see the GW not respecting T or MM. πŸ˜‘

So tomorrow the drama is out, and wonder what T&T reaction is. πŸ˜•
Thanks Ranu Akka for the wonderful Update!!πŸ‘

Anand part was funny!!..He did a great job!!πŸ‘

Ta was awesome with his dialogs!!...Great netthi adi!!..TA IS BACK!!πŸ˜‰

Ta mom is there!!..Aiyooo...Vanduthangaiyaaa Vanduthangaaa!!😑