Fan Fictions

Forbidden Love (MG FF) p2 pg 15

Yazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

My first ever MaanEet FF, be nice to me πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I'm not much of a writer, but this idea came into my mind few months ago and i just had to pen it down and share it with you guys, you might like, or you might not, but whatever it is please do leave your valuable comments *fluttering eyelashes* Pweaaaassssssssee 🀣

So here is presented to you *drum roll*

Banner made by moi πŸ˜ƒ

Prologue

It was a known fact to everyone that Maan Singh Khuranna and his two brothers, Dev and Vikram Khuranna were as different as chalk and cheese, especially him and his stepbrother Dev. If Maan was Crude, Arrogant and Aloof; then Dev was Sweet, Compassionate and down right charming. Both never had anything in common; they had different likes, dislikes, they worked in different fields; Maan being a famous Architect and the owner of KC, and Dev being one of the popular doctors around Delhi; they even had different set of beliefs though the same women, their Grandmother Savatri Devi, had brought them both up. Therefore, it surely came as a surprise to Maan when he found himself falling for his brother's fianc.

Geet Handa. What could one say about the sole heir off 'Runway'; she was beautiful, she was talented and she was the only girl that was not scared of showing Maan Singh Khuranna his place.

She was completely different from the girls that usually hovered around him. They were all, what he called superficial; showing that they are picture of innocence from the exterior while inside they were nothing more than conniving witches that could not wait until they managed to dig their claws into his wealth. Sure, the girls were gorgeous, in that model sort of way, tall, slim and leggy, but that was nothing compared to Geet's natural beauty. Geet was enchanting; she had the looks of an angel; beautifully carved features in an oval shaped face, magical set of hazel eyes that always seemed to hypnotize him, silky long tresses continuously flowing along with the wind, and a body of a goddess, tall and curvaceous. She was art.

However, she was not his; she already belonged to his younger brother, Dev; and that did not sit right with Maan Khurana. He was used to having everything he ever set his eyes on, from a simple object to biggest of lands, but for the first time he could not have something he wanted, something he yearned for so desperately. He didn't like it, the feeling of losing her to his brother was killing him, but he felt helpless.

However what could he do?

He couldn't exactly sabotage his brothers relationship, that was plain harsh; and Maan, may not show it but he did love his younger brother, he wouldn't do anything to hurt him, but ' what about the hurt he was feeling?

Could he really just sit back and watch his brother Wisk away the only girl he ever felt anything remotely close to love for?

So what do you people thing our DD will do? Will he sacrifice his love for the sake of his brother? Or, will he attain his ladylove? πŸ˜•

P.S this was pretty short, but it is just an introduction chapter 😊

Part 1 pg 9
Part 2 pg 15
Edited by iqbal-pallavi - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

If you want to get PMed drop your name πŸ˜ƒ

saweet-pari,

maansi007,

XXXYYYZZZ,

-afsha-,

Sofna,

swetha10

kasturi11

iqbals4ever

roopsie

maangeetcrazy

i rok

darkice7_12

solicitude

richiiiii

hemvb

arniindia5

khwaishfan

trishap

x-hc-x

Shalve

namitasin

gagsy

divareena

jonakjole

maansee

princess_xaini

sweginju

LuvScooby 

mrk_1

namita25

zaqxsw

mrs.msk

ambbiha

puth

manny136

babygurl10

MsMovielover

Lip-a-Licious

maaniqra

esha143

cutee987

Dreamy_Mystique

siroilily

sweet cherry
If your names not on the list, that means you didn't ask to be PMed 😊

Edited by iqbal-pallavi - 13 years ago
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow nice concept.. plzz continue soon n do add me onto ur pm list..
kasturi11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow nice one n diff too..do add me onto ur pm list..
JanuaryEmbers thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I love jealous Maan! He's much more manipulative, possessive and devilishly sexy that way ☺️😍 awesome concept continue soon please and send me a PM the next time you update!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
roopsie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

pm me please!!!!!!!!!!!

saweet-pari thumbnail

heey great concept.....continue soon
 and add me to ur pm list πŸ˜Š
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice..do continue plz.