Take Care
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by jonakjole

Pm me please!

You'be been added  to the PM listπŸ˜ƒ

Take Care
Originally posted by maansee

nother ff................... of our maaneet... hehehehe .pm me tooooooooooooooooo

Yes another FF, which isn't as good as the others πŸ˜† You've been added to the PM list πŸ˜ƒ

Take Care
Originally posted by arniindia5

I am really waiting for the first part !!! when you are going to update it?

Today hopefully πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Take Care
Originally posted by maansi007

gr8 concept would luv to read further do add me to the pm list

Thankyou, and i have added you to the PM list πŸ˜ƒ

Take Care
Originally posted by princess_xaini

nice concept plz pm me too...

Thankyou πŸ€—

You'be been added πŸ˜ƒ

Take Care
Originally posted by sweginju

nice concept plz add me to ur pm list

Thankyou, and i'll remember to add you πŸ€—

Take Care

One.

He was never the one to sit back and enjoy parties; in fact, he almost loathed them. The only sort of get-togethers he could deal with was the business ones, where the sole purpose really was well ' business. Festive celebration on the other hand was not something that really rides his boat, and normally he would run miles when it comes to participating in them. He just hated all the happiness that went round, the hugging, the laughing, the joking, it was not his scene; call him sadistic or just plain cynical but all the joy always got on his nerves.

Unfortunately, for him, this time round, no matter how hard he tried, he just could not escape. His Grandmother Savatri Singh Khuranna, fondly known as Savatri Devi had given him an ultimatum, he either attends the party or she'll keep him house bound for the rest of eternity. His Egoistic side told him that she could not force him but the more rational side overpowered him. Nothing is impossible for the old woman; as her husband use to say, she may look like an angel, but she is a Devil in disguise, and over the years he has come to learn that, it is after all true.

So now, he was standing before his mirror, scowling at his appearance, taking in the rough yet suave look that he had going. He knew that women of all ages, and minority of the boys that swing the other way would be falling at his feet like pile of goo tonight, they always did, as conceited as that sounds. However, he also knew that as usual he would be just plain ignoring them. He was never the sort to bask in all the attention he got from the opposite sex, sure it did amazing things to his male pride, but he didn't really care about it all; what he did care about was what that one person thought. What Geet Handa thought.

"I abhor him"

And that was the plain truth. Geet Handa simply hated Maan Singh Khuranna, she hated his ego, she hated his arrogance, she hated his over-bearing confidence, and most of all she hated how he treated her as if she was inferior to him. She was the only daughter of one of the richest man in India, Vardaan Handa, and that automatically put her at the top of the social hierarchy. She was smart, she was beautiful, and she certainly wasn't anything like those ditz that usually grope him, yet he always treats her like dirt beneath his shoes, or that's the vibe he gives off to her.

Her family, her friends and even her sweet fianc, who unfortunately is also the devils brother always tell her that he is like a coconut, rough at the exterior but soft at the inside. Geet had yet to see his soft side. She wondered why he was the way he is, she remembered her father saying something about his Mother abandoning him at the mere age of 10, but could someone really be so cruel hearted because of one such incident? Apparently so.

"Argh! I can't believe you got me thinking about him Pari!" She complained

Pari, her youngest cousin sister giggled at her sisters whining. She always loved seeing her sister get wound up at the thoughts of a certain brooding dark eyed man. The faces she would make while thinking off him would sometimes look humorous, while sometimes scary, but most of the time it looked as if her cousin would start having some sort of a panic attack. Maan Singh Khuranna otherwise known as Dusht Danav to her sister and Dreamy to her always had that sort of affect on her beautiful eldest cousin.

"Oh cuz! You know you love it" She chuckled only slightly joking.

Geet ignored her and looked around the beautifully decorated hall. The Handa's had been invited to the Khuranna families Diwali Pooja/Party, a celebration they hold every year. Anybody who is a somebody are always invited, numerous A-List actors, Politicians, Business Men/ Women, Models, Singers, and the others elites; so it was no surprise that the Handa's who were second to rank at the business world in India, after the Khuranna's, were there. That, and the fact that she was going to be the future daughter-in-law.

"I wonder if the Satan's spawn is going to grace us with his presence tonight?"

8:00pm. He sighed wearily as he glanced at the clock in his cabin; it was late, he was supposed to be at home right now attending numerous guests his Grandmother invited for the Diwali, instead he was stuck in the plain, bland and boring office, going through numerous case files. He was Exhausted, and the ability to concentrate had left him quite long ago, straight after his fifth operation, or was it when he was checking his 10th patient, maybe it was during the second meeting with the board of directors. Whenever it was, the fact was that Dr. Dev Khuranna was beat.

However work was work, and no matter how tiring his job could get, there was nothing more in the world that he loved as much as his occupation; nothing except his beautiful fiance of course.

His fiance, his gorgeous, his stunning, his lovely to be wife. God that sounded great he thought, remembering the days when he used to run at the name of relationships. DK had been like his elder brother in that aspect, always running from relationships and entanglements, but not for the same reason. While his brother hated women, he just never wanted the distraction, for him his studying was the utmost important, that was until she came along. Geet Handa. Geet was the girl everyone loved, she was friends with everyone, the most popular girl in college and just absolutely loveable, it hadn't took him long to fall for her charms, how can anyone resist? And now she was going to be his wife.

Life couldn't get any better that.

"Who are you trying to fool, Handa?" Maan whispered in her ears, his fresh breath, blowing the escaped tendrils from her hair over her face. Geet sighed, in pleasure. She hated, yet loved how close he was standing behind her, her bare back almost touching his hard chest, sending shivers down her spine. She knew she should move; surely, it wasn't respectable for the future daughter in law of the Khuranna household to be standing this close to her brother-in-law, but for some unknown reason, Geet Handa found her feet frozen to the spot, enjoying the tingling sensation of his breath blowing on her neck.

"W ..What are you talking about?" She stuttered, slightly craning her neck to the side, exposing her slender neck to him unconsciously, not realising, how her small reaction was causing havoc inside him.

Maan looked down at her neck, his tongue darting out his mouth, to lick his dried lips. There was nothing more he wanted to do now, than to just run his tongue against the softness of her skin, feeling her, tasting her. However, he knew it was impossible; she was forbidden, and no matter how much he loved taking risks in his life, he understood that she was one thing that he couldn't take the risk with, not because he was scared to, nor because he didn't want to, but because he couldn't, he was bound.

"Your Sari" He choked out, almost difficulty "Since when did you become the Sati Savatri type"

And he just had to ruin the moment, she frowned.

Stepping away from the closeness of his body, Geet turned around to glare at him, trying but failing to not notice how handsome he looked that night. It wasn't lost on her that Maan Singh Khuranna was an Adonis, with his tall frame, washboard abs, and the rugged looks, but tonight he looked exceptionally great all in black. Looking at him now she remembered about that prince, the smart, the debonair prince charming that she always use to dream of as a little girl, the only difference between them were their personalities, while her prince charming was sweet, tender and charming, Maan was the complete opposite.

"Just because I'm wearing a Sari, doesn't mean I've automatically become a Sati Savatri" She rolled her eyes.

"Good" he replied uncaringly "Because it doesn't suit you"

"Why" She asked raising her eyebrows.

Chuckling humorously Maan looked her up and down, not even trying to hide the appraising look he was giving her. He meant it when he said that the coy daughter-in-law jazz didn't suit her, sure, she had an innocent face, a face that when you look at, you would think of an angel, but inside she was a devil. Geet Handa wasn't the type to wear Sari's or Salwar suits, and stay in the house cooking and cleaning, but she was the type to go out and explore, she wasn't shy, and she certainly wasn't traditional, she was bold, confident and a true modern women. She was the type of women to come out stumbling of a disc drunk, she was the type to break laws, she was the type to be impulsive.

"Because Sati Savatri's are not obstinate, determined, reckless girls, Handa"

"You saying I am" She smirked, knowing that he was bang on with his judgment.

"You know you are"

Naintara Rathore couldn't take her eyes away from the disgusting sight in front of her. She felt fire burn within her as she watched Maan Singh Khuranna talk, almost teasingly, with Geet Handa. What was it about that girl? She always wondered, why was it that both the Khuranna brothers were irrevocably in love with her; Sure, she admitted that Geet was pretty, and also rich, but they were many other girls around that were even gorgeous, so why her!. Naintara hated it, she loathed how Geet got everything she ever wanted without trying, fame, fortune and bloody two most sought after men, and she, she had nothing.

Downing the last bit of her wine, Naintara looked down at her silky black gown, loving how it clung to her curves. She knew that men were looking at her in lust tonight; she was looking exceptionally beautiful after all. As her sister would say, she looked like a sexy siren, however it was now time for her to play the part of a siren and start seducing. She looked back towards the forbidden couple and smirked, it would be fun snatching something precious away from Handa she thought, gliding sophisticatedly towards the two, noticing but ignoring the appreciative glances, she was getting from the other influential men in the premises, because she had eyes only for one man. Maan Singh Khuranna.

"Maan!" She called out as she neared the couple, grinning inconspicuously as she noticed the dark eyed man look her up and down, before settling on her face "Where have you been?" She asked, clinging to his arm, purposefully ignoring the girl beside him.

"I've been here all the time Naintara"

The smile on her face slightly faltered as she heard the cold tone of his voice. It didn't escape her notice either, that his previous laid-back attitude with Geet had faded the moment she stepped into the scene. She was angry, why does she not affect him the way she affects other men. Is she not attractive enough for him?

Plastering a fake smile on her lips, she looked towards Geet Handa, hiding her disgust as she took in her appearance. To herself NT could admit that Geet looked like a goddess that night, adorned in a lovely midnight blue Sari, accompanied by a low back one-shoulder blouse, and her hair curled and put up in a messy bun, with few loose strands falling on her face; she looked simple, but classy. And she noticed few men eyeing her up as well. However, she wasn't about to tell the girl that, she hated her GUTS.

"Geet, you look '. Trashy"

She watched as the Girl only gave her a amused look, glancing at her own outfit before she turned her gaze back to her face "And you look ''' s**ttish"

"You bitch!"

"Right that's enough Naintara" She heard Maan say in a bored tone, snatching his arms away from her, whilst slightly shoving her away "I don't appreciate you insulting my guests"

"But, but she called me a s**t" She whined, flustered.

"Yeah? Well if you're dressed like that, anyone will mistake you as one," He told her indifferently, his hand reaching Geet's lower back, gently leading her away.

"Argh!"

6 pages in word, this is the longest i have ever written πŸ˜† So what do you think? If you liked it please comment, if you didn't like it, again please comment πŸ˜†

I will once again like to thank everyone who commented, it is much appreciated πŸ˜ƒ And also thankyou to all those who pressed the like button, Love you all 😊

Take Care

*Toodles*

Yasmin
Edited by iqbal-pallavi - 13 years ago
awesme update continue soon