Wassup TV

INCLUDE ANIMATED GEET In WASSUP TV Episode

Posted: 13 years ago
WOW I AM THE ONE TO start first topic here wow

hello india-forums/WASSUP TV...

this is a perfect platform for me to introduce something...that WASSUP Tv needs attention...

I-F member VARUN_MEHTA has announced an animated series on the most popular show on india-forums...GEET # hui sabse parayi.

varun who is an i-f member and also my cousin brother came up with this great idea to make a special 1 hour animated feature on geet feauting its two stars - geet and maan.

Although the fans of Geet are quite aware abt this.....and its also made its place at several articles on internet and newspapers...still it will be better if it needs more attention. and it would be better if its get more promoted...

and i think wassup tv is the best medium for it.....also the stars of geet will also know that such an innovative thing is going on that they haven't heard before...

PLZ TAKE A LOOK -

VIDEO -   [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKVX_0umiaU[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by tweety_lovely - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘Varun Mehta's idea is really appreciated.  There are countless young and old people who love to go thru animations and it certainly needs to be promoted.  I for one would love to subscribe if need be.  India-Forums could also include it as a thread in Geet forum, that could be updated, or propose to be included in the Global Announcements or Imp. topics.  Either way, it would bring glory for GEET HSP serial, when the animations begin to get produced.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Cheers.
Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago
artisticrafia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for sharing dear :)
i have already seen this.
its  simply aWsome

Edited by sarakhan98 - 13 years ago
roocckingggggggggggggggggggggg & nyccc idea i want Maaneet should see dat๐Ÿ˜
THANK YOU ALL....please keep posting...
This content was originally posted by: lovetheserial

๐Ÿ‘Varun Mehta's idea is really appreciated.  There are countless young and old people who love to go thru animations and it certainly needs to be promoted.  I for one would love to subscribe if need be.  India-Forums could also include it as a thread in Geet forum, that could be updated, or propose to be included in the Global Announcements or Imp. topics.  Either way, it would bring glory for GEET HSP serial, when the animations begin to get produced.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Cheers.

yeah u r rite...it defintely needs to be promoted
This content was originally posted by: shonasukirti

roocckingggggggggggggggggggggg & nyccc idea i want Maaneet should see dat๐Ÿ˜

absolutely๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
This content was originally posted by: sarakhan98

thanx for sharing dear :)
i have already seen this.
its  simply aWsome

yeah but i think it needs to be promoted as well
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanks , but it is already posted
This content was originally posted by: swatichowdhury

thanks , but it is already posted

we r requesting it to include it in the wassup episode...so in that sense its the first one...

read the topic first