Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hasini79 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
in the post  BIG DOORMAT ICHCHA is very nice, they can start selling doormats with ichcha brand😉
smeenakshi76 thumbnail
True, veer is totally dumb. One episode he can't tolerate taps, he hates her . Now no expression of hatred 
first both were crushed by taps then vansh now again taps , kya useless couple hain, ach a if they are doing good to others and still consumating and romancing; fair enough. wo bhi nahin

useless buggers, i dont know why even veer has not yet insisted tapu to saty with him at nite

what has he got hell to do with tapu entry

kya nonsense, kya wo ichcha is like one extended servant of divya , jogi and taps after damini

and that bloody jogi is one smashed kadddhu
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lol, chill gal ............ Veer uses his brain cells once in a while , and icha never did , how i wish if she can open her mouth for gods sake, and dont cry now , show more of her and their little moments ............ that will be lovely no 
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
  chill ...............😆

they r the dumbest couple on Indian television 😆

the same Veer who was all fired up that he wud quit his home if Tappu enters ....is now fine with the devil living in the same house

N Ichcha I m wondering why she feels that she is bonded servant To Tappu ..why on earth she keeps carrying ou all orders of Tappu ...Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood God

Glad I just read updates🥱
Desdemona thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What can we expect?  They want Tapasya and her antics  at any cost to keep the audience at hold.  Ichcha  has to wait for  a good track   to happen  as promised by the  creatives.
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

well veer is not dumb.

he is suspecting tappu 4 being so nice 2 iccha.

as 4  good storyline, this pathetic track will continue 4 one more week.

then only we can hope 4 something better
but i thought we would have got a good dose of veecha also.
it would have helped us 2 survive this torture😡, they have just showed 2 romantic scenes between them in the past 2 weels.
cvs pls increase the frequency, as no one is least interested in this tappu tamasha.
the hardcore tappu fans r also not liking this
agreed u have 2 drag the show, but u could compromise it by showing cute scenes of veecha

arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
.....hopeless show ..at least Vansh n Ichcha seemed like a couple 

.....There seem to b more focus on Veer-tappu than Veer -Ichcha ...
 Nothing is left in the story 

Thats why I say vansh's death track was a big mistake ...it was a love story waiting to happen ..the character had grt scope ..n when Vansh was alive more footage was on Vansh n Ichcha
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: arunima_luvdsky

.....hopeless show ..at least Vansh n Ichcha seemed like a couple 

.....There seem to b more focus on Veer-tappu than Veer -Ichcha ...
 Nothing is left in the story 

Thats why I say vansh's death track was a big mistake ...it was a love story waiting to happen ..the character had grt scope ..n when Vansh was alive more footage was on Vansh n Ichcha

the focus is only on tappu tappu tappu😡😡.
vansh death  was a mistake but i dont think they could have dragged this without his death.
they needed high trps at that time, and that was the only option.see if vancha would have united, the story would have ended then and there only.
vansh ko koi doubt nahin rehta, iccha would be happy, tappy exposed. veer single and ready 2 mingle.
lekin iccha ko sukhi dekhna cvs ko accha kahan lagta hain😡