Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hmm i wish they had vansh  still alive but everyone knew i was very disappointed to vancha story .... i agree his role had lot of scope, he could have shown coming out of drugs and all , but i wanted veecha n not vancha, i wanted to see vansh -taps together , would have been one hell of a show , but allas , they spoiled vansh;s role by killing him . anyways 

but we r back to square one , Dumb icha, pathetic taps, brain dead mai-divya, poor JOgi, cheap nani , and veer who uses his brain once in a while 
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

Hmm i wish they had vansh  still alive but everyone knew i was very disappointed to vancha story .... i agree his role had lot of scope, he could have shown coming out of drugs and all , but i wanted veecha n not vancha, i wanted to see vansh -taps together , would have been one hell of a show , but allas , they spoiled vansh;s role by killing him . anyways 

but we r back to square one , Dumb icha, pathetic taps, brain dead mai-divya, poor JOgi, cheap nani , and veer who uses his brain once in a while 

Vansh --taps πŸ˜²

vansh  was someone who was not brainy or smart or witty as Veer ..Even Veer cant handle taps😲 ..think vansh bfore marriage was a sweet , innocent n somewhat dumb  guy ...He wud b just so confused with tapsy πŸ˜†......noooooooooo its better he is dead ..ufffff 

Be happy in heaven ..Vanshuuu😭
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: intruderfast

the focus is only on tappu tappu tappu😑😑.
vansh death  was a mistake but i dont think they could have dragged this without his death.
they needed high trps at that time, and that was the only option.see if vancha would have united, the story would have ended then and there only.
vansh ko koi doubt nahin rehta, iccha would be happy, tappy exposed. veer single and ready 2 mingle.😳
lekin iccha ko sukhi dekhna cvs ko accha kahan lagta hain😑

I love that line ...Veer single n ....πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
oh come on aru, we had discussed this way too back , vansh was perfect for taps, well i even argued , icha could have treated him back to normality being his babhi rather than being his wify .............

Taps needed someone like vansh, well they ruined his role way long ............ 

lol , i know u like RK 
ankit_34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hiiiiiiiz every1 πŸ˜ƒ
srry to interrupt but i wanted to share something...
what i personally feel the reason behind all this is ..i think the cvs r caught between veecha and veeya ..they cant show veeya (for obvious reasons of course)so they got veecha married but even after that they want veeya to happen somehow (i dont know if it has something to do with their popularity or of screen relationship) and thats only possible if iccha's character remains weak ..kyunki only that wud give some scope to veeya ...for the same reason they r showing taps still running behind veer ....isliye the story is moving at snail's pace or is at dead stop u can say ..this is what i feel πŸ˜ƒ
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit_34

hiiiiiiiz every1 πŸ˜ƒ

srry to interrupt but i wanted to share something...
what i personally feel the reason behind all this is ..i think the cvs r caught between veecha and veeya ..they cant show veeya (for obvious reasons of course)so they got veecha married but even after that they want veeya to happen somehow (i dont know if it has something to do with their popularity or of screen relationship) and thats only possible if iccha's character remains weak ..kyunki only that wud give some scope to veeya ...for the same reason they r showing taps still running behind veer ....isliye the story is moving at snail's pace or is at dead stop u can say ..this is what i feel πŸ˜ƒ

ankit ji i also think d same....πŸ‘πŸΌ
ankit_34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya2904

ankit ji i also think d same....πŸ‘πŸΌ

priya ji come on the veeya heaven lets talk dere πŸ˜ƒ
Istil thumbnail
Originally posted by: arunima_luvdsky

chill ...............πŸ˜†

they r the dumbest couple on Indian television πŸ˜†

the same Veer who was all fired up that he wud quit his home if Tappu enters ....is now fine with the devil living in the same house

N Ichcha I m wondering why she feels that she is bonded servant To Tappu ..why on earth she keeps carrying ou all orders of Tappu ...Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood God

Glad I just read updatesπŸ₯±

I agree, we're soooo sick of it  it's incredible!

Icha can't even listen to anyone's advice except her pathetic emotions. If she's frightened she'll blame herself, if she is angry she will blame Veer or her mother or Jogi, if she is confident, she will lose her esteem over Tapasya....as according to Icha:

' Veer! Tapaysa badalchuki hai, ja shadi wapas karlo and mujhe chain se chor dho'!

Absolutely FED UP of the same storyline over and over again, with Tapasya roaming free over everyone again!!

Edited by Istil - 13 years ago