Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
How sweet . I notice that Ankita is wearing a  different ring on her finger now .The one she used to wear before was a very small and a very simple one , this one is more heavy ...
she has acquired this  ring only recently ....
Tanyaz thumbnail
I thought that was a sweet scene when Manav came in a hugged Archu .He gave her money from his  business ki kamaai ..
I liked the way he got all embarassed when Vaishu teased him about the open door ....😆
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: soul_angel

My Poor Ghonsla so lonely lonely 😭 

Besharam Partnerrrrrrrr, we need to resurrect this place.  If only ArMan would bother doing something even remotely besharam.  Why are they so against the livelihood of our Ghonsla these days?  😭😆
Tanyaz thumbnail
Zee Tv should learn from Sony people how to show the Sushant and Ankita chemistry .In PR   the Zee people are trying  too hard to underplay their chemistry .I don't know why ,I guess they have their own reason , I just don't understand it .But  I am Ok now , what is the  point of expecting  anything , we will only get what they show so have to  make the best of it .
After PR we won't see Sushant and Ankita again together in  a show ..might as well most of whatever we get to see...😳
Tanyaz thumbnail
But I liked them today .They looked sweet ...😳

I used to like ankita's hair style when she used to work i nthe factory before Manav was jailed ...Now they make her hair so tight .Today I was watching the Aaj tak video where she  was doing her dance practise with Nishant .She had her hair loose and looked so  very pretty , even without make up ....they really should let this girl make her hair dheela dhala not too tight ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
richi_rids thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

THIER "CHEMISTRY IS JUST WOW"!!!11❤️😍

pavitrian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
FRM WHICH EPI IS DIS??
pavitrian thumbnail
 Edited by sushitafan - 13 years ago
pavitrian thumbnail
Above pic credited to poonam frm facebuk!
devashree_h thumbnail
For a change, they were romantic.😆