Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
And please please ....my request to all of yo u  guys ...Don't worry too much about the haters , not now .This is a time  to be happy for Sushant and Ankita ...and give them our best wishes .....
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i loved his shayari praising "archana's" beauty in front of hundreds of fans .. 😆

toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I always thought it was cute when they were holding hands at ZGA before Sushant won but were trying to hide it.

Gosh ladies, remember all those days and nights we spent speculating about them?  I'm kinda laughing at myself right now.  😆
Edited by toothbrush13 - 13 years ago
tv_madness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

And please please ....my request to all of yo u  guys ...Don't worry too much about the haters , not now .This is a time  to be happy for Sushant and Ankita ...and give them our best wishes .....

Well, Tanyadi, this proposal will be an untimely christmas gift for Sushita haters..many of their fans dont like the way it was done, then imagine what the naysayers would say but lets not harp on the negative things and dream in Sushita Heaven😍
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
TB, I tell yo u  what  gave it away for me ...It was Scotch ....their doggie .It was Ankita's dog and suddenly Sushant was talking  about his dog called Scotch and how  he is taking him out for a walk etc etc ...I just knew it that there is more than just friendship here ..I mean sharing a dog ..
I must say , Sushant had been trying very very hard to give us clues any way he could .It is as if he was finding it very difficult to keep this to himself and now he is so happy that he doesn't have to hide it any more ....
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
tv_madness thumbnail
I loved today's SBB..they were both looking very tired but the nokjhok made up for every thing..and  Ankita said 'ladkiyon dekho, Manav ka dil mere paas hai'😆 and mind you this was shot before JDJ😉
tv_madness thumbnail
Yeh TB, remember our list of unsolved mysteries😆
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with TB and Anu- you both put it very aptly-- I'm not very impressed with the way it was done, but glad that at least its in the open now.

Grrrreeeaaat!!!!!

Tanya Di, waiting for gulabjamuns. I will think of what to bring to the party.
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tv_madness

Well, Tanyadi, this proposal will be an untimely christmas gift for Sushita haters..many of their fans dont like the way it was done, then imagine what the naysayers would say but lets not harp on the negative things and dream in Sushita Heaven😍

You all know how much of a fangirl I am and I still can't get over how much I dislike public proposals, but now that it has happened we can't do anything about it, so might as well enjoy the end result of it.

Now instead of reminiscing on how romantically Sushant proposed, Ankita can have a good laugh at how awkward it was and give him a nice whack for it.  😆
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tv_madness

Yeh TB, remember our list of unsolved mysteries😆

YES, I was just thinking of those.  Scotch, ???? from the long drive, the radio interview, first thoughts in the rain...

SOLVED!  SOLVED!  SOLVED!

This case of mysteries is now closed.

😆