Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tv_madness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ok, one thing I dont understand is, what he means by 'meet the parents' will happen later on. Anki's family has already met Sushant and I know it for a fact that Anki has met  Sushant's eldest sister at least..
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Niki , you have to try and ignore the haters sweetie ...I don't want these foolish idiots to spoil the happy moment  ,they will talk nonsense any way ..And Niki let me tell you one thing  , no matter how much yo u try , yo u  can never make a person change their mind ....
Even  if you don't approve of the way he did it , yo uare his fan and you should be happy for him ....
Tha tboy has suffered a lot in life ..Imagine being 18 and losing his mother ....Uff .
Now he is getting the girl he wanted so bad and his career is taking off like  anything  and we should just wish him the best .The more popular someone will become  , the more haters will be there .No one has more haters than SRK or Aishwarya rai .....
That is part of the game ...
This boy is going to go a very very long way and we all will be there in  his  journey to support him ...

OK guys , I am off to bed ...

Anu thanks again doll ...yo u  gave such a lovely news ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
anki met sushant's sis ? now which article did i miss?
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tv_madness

ok, one thing I dont understand is, what he means by 'meet the parents' will happen later on. Anki's family has already met Sushant and I know it for a fact that Anki has met  Sushant's eldest sister at least..

My first thought was that he meant to literally meet the parents, like make his dad meet Ankita's parents about it.  πŸ˜†  Well maybe that is what he meant... or maybe he was saying meet them for this actual reason instead of just as normal.
tv_madness thumbnail
Originally posted by: lunza

anki met sushant's sis ? now which article did i miss?

no article, just know it somewhere from FB..but it is 100% accurate source..
tv_madness thumbnail
Originally posted by: toothbrush13

My first thought was that he meant to literally meet the parents, like make his dad meet Ankita's parents about it.  πŸ˜†  Well maybe that is what he meant... or maybe he was saying meet them for this actual reason instead of just as normal.

ya  I guess 'meet the parents'  means 'meet to fix wedding date'. ..

omg.I was just thinking how many whacks Sushant will get (or has already got?) after Anki gets over the initial shock of this very public proposalπŸ˜†
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Bechana aye besharmo Lo main agayi 😎🀣
And oh look last years teddy grew up πŸ˜†
 I found him so cute over here playing with the teddy πŸ˜†
I found this so cute πŸ˜

Yeh bhai sahab Archana ji ki jewellery sell kerke teddy bear laye hai 😳🀣

And ofcourse he'll be whacked on that πŸ˜†

Sushant and his paapi shayari 🀣

And then the feeding eachother session ofcourse πŸ˜I dont think they like eating food from their own hands that much as they do while eating from eachothers 🀣

I am gonna go and call help service centre cause I have a query and I am sick of asking everyone maybe they have the answer as to why they are so cute? 😍🀣
Edited by soul_angel - 13 years ago
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aww snap, the article got posted in the JDJ forum by our favorite member.  πŸ˜†  I have a feeling I won't want to visit that thread.

back on topic -

In the SBB I found it so cute when Ankita got mad at Sushant for popping the balloon and they stared at each other for a very long five seconds and then started giggling again.  πŸ˜†
tv_madness thumbnail
JiaaaaaaaaaaaπŸ€— besharams together after so longπŸ˜†
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I am so sleepy and I wan tto sleep bu tyo uguys are talking such fun talk ....and now Jia is here ....

excellent caps Jia , great comments ...You heard the good news ..

Now wh y is this  member posting the article .she was posting the nastiest stuff about this boy ...I don't know why she keeps following him and his news everwhere ..Reminds me of Glen Close of Fatal Attraction ...πŸ€”