Views

Users

Frequent Posters

toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: tv_madness

Jiaaaaaaaaaaa๐Ÿค— besharams together after so long๐Ÿ˜†

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH, reunited and it feels so goood, reunited 'cause we understooood. 

๐Ÿ˜†

I can't tell you ladies how much I missed this thread.
tv_madness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sushant was really miffed when Ankita said Archana  did not feel anything for Manav after the first meeting๐Ÿ˜†  and Jia, i agree with you..these two really like to feed each other..
tv_madness thumbnail
Seriously, who is this person..she clearly likes PR (at least her id says so) but I have never seen a person who likes PR but hates Sushita so much๐Ÿ˜•

coming back to PR, I really hope ArMan become a little more active in the romance department. Last two days have been good but it can definitely be better. I wish Sushant directs an episode on ArMan moments ๐Ÿ˜ SR was most romantic for him, so we can expect goodies from him๐Ÿ˜‰
toothbrush13 thumbnail
I agree Anu, I really want to know what an episode would be like if Sushant got to direct it.  ๐Ÿ˜  He was really spot on when asked Ankita how ArMan could be considered "passionate lovers" when they never even used to do anything.  ๐Ÿ˜†
toothbrush13 thumbnail
This is incredibly random but I still wonder what was going on here ๐Ÿ˜†

gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tv_madness

Jiaaaaaaaaaaa๐Ÿค— besharams together after so long๐Ÿ˜†

Anuuuuuuuu ๐Ÿค— yeah looks like with Sushant Ankita's official milan we also milaned if thats a word I can use ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿคฃ

I missed this Ghonsla and my Besharam partners too but this bedard zamana dont let me do besharami anymore ๐Ÿ˜ญ  ๐Ÿ˜†

Excuse me for a while ladies I am caping today's segment too adorable to ignore ๐Ÿค“ ๐Ÿ˜†
tv_madness thumbnail
There was another shot on the same day where they seemed to be having an intense conversation.Sushant was holding Anki's shoulders and they were staring at each other.The shot was definitely not a part of PR.
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Stop wondering TB wont help as one of my VMs says they are just being themselves ๐Ÿ˜†
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Yeah Anu this one ๐Ÿ˜†

tv_madness thumbnail
Yaa, this one ๐Ÿ˜†..at one point I used to think they were rehearsing for one of Sushant's short films in this one..

Sushant seemed to be in real pain in the other pic..god knows what he had done to annoy Anki๐Ÿ˜†