Balika Vadhu

BV; WU 24th Dec. '10

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

BV; WU 24th Dec. '10

Part 1

Police was about to arrest anandi but sumitra interviens n ask them that thy dnt do this, but bhairo takes her away n police ties anandi's hands n take her from thr, n while going anandi was looking every1 with hope but no advantage, gehna n sumitra were crying, bhairo n basant were worried n DS was angry.
In the police station, police write the report n ask gully to give a thumb impression n her grandfather takes her hand for thumb impression but anandi stops them n says that she wanna read it before signing n gave it bhairo for reading , bhairon was shocked after reading it as it was written that anandi has kidnapped gully, bhairon oppsed it n anandi says that gully came with will but inspector says that she's a minor so thr's no relevance of her statement , on that note bhairon says that if that so ask her grandparents to sign , gully signature is irrelevant, bhairon asks gully's guardians that thy are not thinking abt the future of thr daughter if anandi hv not taken her away her life will be spoilt, basant shouts on them n says that thr's no means of making them understand , who dnt wanna understand, inspector ask to take anandi in the lockup , gully cries n bhairo goes behind her, in the lockup, anandi says that she's not afraid of being in jail but she's worried of gully but bhairon says that he's with him in this fight for justice.
DS was worried for her reputation n was talking with MS n says that if police forgives anandi , she'll surely teaches her a lesson for doing this. 
Sumitra was crying n gehna was consoling her n says that everything gonna be f9, but sumitra was worried for anandi n says that she dnt care for herself for gully n all this happening to her.

Part 2

Bhairon n basant were talking to lawyer n asking for anandi's bail but he says that the matter is serious n only magistrate will give her bail , so thy go to meet him but the guard dnt allow them to enter n thy entered forcefully n sees HS was thr n he warns them that the magistrate is his man n thy dnt noe his power, he made his own rules , no one stops him n leaves.

Part 3

Villagers were gathered in the haveli n asking DS that thy'll go to magistrate n talk to him for anandi's bail but DS ignores n says that she's obliged with thr behaviour but as its anandi's mistake he's helpless n dnt want any1 to interfare n thy leaves, DS in anger wants to call jagya n tell him the situation but MS stops her n says that jagyaalways support anandiu n when he gets to noe of it , he'll came running for her help n DS agrees.

Precap: Gully's grandfather was scolding n threating hr badly that if she dnt say wat thy wants, thy'll kill her, IN the court , judge ask gully abt whether she got kidnapped or came with her will, she wasscared n looking at anandi n her nanu. 
Edited by khushi909 - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
aww what ll gonna happen with anandi now!!!!!!!!!!

gully ll lie 4 sure
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Thanks![U][/U]

I really hope gully tells the truth but she is so young that she will probably not
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
who knows😕 maybe gully will still blurt out the truth for her anandi jiji  inspite of all dhamkis....

kya situation hai anandi kiii  🤔 ghar mein hitler dadisa+ mahavir singh ki villainous jodi  ,baahar heth sing ki politics ....sacchai ka zamaana hi nahi rahaa... 

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Gully telling the truth would be the twist..😆We think she will lie and Anandi is trapped.. what if Gully tells the truth which Anandi couldnt do in the past 👍🏼and for the first time someone gets caught for bal vivaah.
pjyo thumbnail
Exactly 😉 twist mein bhi twist hai....
But dadisa  😡  ke haath lagne se safe toh anandi jail mein hogi🤔... kyonki ab toh dhokri😡 full form mein hogi with mahavir giving her more cunning advise😲..
ammoos thumbnail
Dadisa ke haath lagne do naa..  ghar se bedakhal kardegi
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Kudos to CV's....such an awesome track! Bravo Anandi!! Stay brave! And I am LOVING angry Basanth!!👏   I hope teacherji shows up to rescue Anandi
Edited by iloveidiotbox - 13 years ago
ammoos thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: iloveidiotbox

Kudos to CV's....such an awesome track! Bravo Anandi!! Stay brave! And I am LOVING angry Basanth!!👏

Am shocked at him.. why is he angry... shouldnt he be cursing Anandi for kheechad uchaoing on their khandaan ki izzat and hold to his mommy's pallu😲🤣
pjyo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ammoos

Dadisa ke haath lagne do naa..  ghar se bedakhal kardegi

true😆 kithne baar kar chuki hai "get outta my house".......
but now with mahavir for company i think her  plans would be much more devious🤔 - he will advise her how to put  disagreements between jaAn  so that jagya will not support anandi instead listen to dadisa- i earlier thought mahavir character would be positive influence but now i feel this guy will create big problems ...
At least anandi is in a positive assertive mode 👍🏼even when police took her away no flood of 😭  so i hope she can handle what all these evil twosome will cook up..🤔