Written Update : 24th Dec 2010

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Phew ..It was very difficult for me to write this update as I am naturally not a very besharam person πŸ˜†but I did this for you all.if it is not good enough then please do excuse for for it ..
Do see it yourself .The chemistry between the lead actors is awesome .My archu did such good acting ....You all must see it ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
LuvSSever thumbnail
Tanya Di, you have done a Awesome Written update,fab jobπŸ‘. Yes ARMAN rocked,especially archu being gorgeous and with her acts.wait for monday too,They may trouble you.😊 Edited by umayal - 13 years ago
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Brilliant job tanya di.....arman love you too much.....kept it short and sweet!!
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
you are right guruji..archu's expressions were fantastic...☺️...great update...
shalurulez thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hvnt seen the epi yet.....tnks a ton 4 for the updates tough!! πŸ‘πŸΌ but sigh!!! jus 1 kiss???? hw tragic is tht!! πŸ’” πŸ˜› we hve been waitin 1 n  half yrs nw!!!! dey culd hve shwn atlest 3-4 kisses!! πŸ˜› i knw am tlkin lyk a besharam...but kya kareeee! its TEM aftrall!! πŸ˜† hpe dey shw mre romantic scenes in future atlst!!
ch0c0lates thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for the lovely update.
Tanyaz thumbnail
thanks everyone .Have to go out for the rest of the day , will catch up later with you all.Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks alot for the lovely update. i never thought i would hear manav confess but very good manav.πŸ‘
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TD why were you getting scared ? I think you did an awesome job especially with that part πŸ˜‰ I am proud of you..you came a long way from being a sharmilee who described ArMan SR as they will be happy in Manav's room πŸ€£πŸ€—