24th december written update Complete

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

(Credit: Shikha)

Hey guys I am back with todays update,the epi wasnt that bad, there was one naksh scene and also a shava scene the best scene for me was bhola bhaiya with the puppy and his expressions 🀣 merry xmas everyone enjoy your weekend

Part 1

starts of with meshwaris house varsha sits down on the table nani says why are you sitting on the table she says i dont feel like sitting on the stool, nani says stay sitting here in this condition you feel like doing different things, now you tell me what do you want me to gift you on your ghod bharai, varsha says if you bless me thats enough nani says no thats your right shaurya says give her a book, nani hears the dog voice she checks if her ear aids are working πŸ˜† then she says what sort of noise is this shaurya says what noise nani says a dog noise is  coming shaurya says it isnt nani says i am gone old but not deaf, shaurya picks up an elephant and says its from here nani says from an elephant a dogs noise, shaurya says thats the speciality about this, nani says weird toys these days there all topsy turvey shaurya says lets go you must be hungry i am starving nani says ok and she leaves with shaurya, @singhaniyas natik and anuj are ready to leave when shashki comes and gives golu to anuj to look after as lovline the little girl isnt drinking milk, she makes her sit on the chair and says to gyatri and bhabhima that she never drinks milk i always have to run after her first i used to do it in saree then i started wearing shalwar suits, bhabhima says we used to do everything in sarees either household work or chasing kids, shashki says your matter ws different were so used to shalwar suits that we cant do anything in sarees, watch when akshara has a baby she will wear suits gyatri says that dosnt work in our house whats wrong in sarees, shashki says its you lot who do everything easily we mainly fall she asks anuj whats on your shirt he says oh i didnt look and golu did his work she takes golu of anuj and he says to natik he will change his shirt and come, @meshawaris anshu knocks on kaki door to tell her to open it , she says wait a little while he says i need to get my baf she says the same thing he says just 2 minutes rajshri and dadi are passing that way dadi asks anshu what happened he says ma isnt opening the door i said i want my bag sh says wit for 2 minutes dadi says then wait go and play something else, he leaves rajshri says ma what is choti doing that she isnt opening the door dadi says i dont know but she is doing some work since morning, rajshri says what work is she doing dadi says ask she says no she must be doing something of her own why should i ask dadi says whats there to think to ask choti something since when did you start thinking, rajshri says its not that i have some work i will just come dadi says what work have you got, she says i will tell you afterwards and leaves @singhaniyas all the ladys are sitting down natik says we are going to leave now dont make dinner for us tonight all us friends will eat outside shashki says to anuj to come a bit early as lovline dosnt sleep without him golu starts crying, shashki says hod him for a while please.

Part 2

she hands golu over to anuj naksh stare at each other anuj say lets go to the park, we can go to friends afterwards natik says i phoned them all up anuj says cancel them this isnt new with me and shashki with kids this happen one crys or the others stubborn we will all enjoy in the park (natik looks irratated like hes scared already of kids πŸ˜†) anuj says you all come, gyatri says you all go and roam lovline will like it too bhabhima says yes you all go nandani says i feel like staying with you akshara will go shashki wll get company, shashki says you come too the kids will play and we will get time to talk in piece she goes to get golu bag anuj and natk sit down anuj says golu dosnt make friend eaily but when he sees you he gets happy he says to golu do you want to go to uncle natik says me and uncle akshra and gyatri laugh πŸ˜† anuj says your there uncle now he gives him golu he crys natik trys to quiten him down gyatri and akshara look at him he says i cant do this you look after him, shashki comes and they leave bhabhima says i will look in the kitchen i need to prepare nandanis fav spinach, gyatri asks nandani if she is fine she says i am alright gyatri says i asked because you looked worried to me, nandani says nothing i am just worried about ma thats all gyatri says bhabhima is fine now and you came she will also like it dont worry everything will be fine. @meshwaris varsha is taking two glasses of milk and looking if no one comes when rajshri arrives there, she says good thing your taking care of your health yourself i always used to say drink loads of milk shall i add a bit kesar in this she goes no i will drink it like this rajshri says but you drank milk a little while ago varsha stampers rajshri goes it dosnt matter drink it and varsha leaves rashri goes its nearly dinner time if she fils her stomach with milk she wont eat properly never mind @shava room varsha takes the basket and says your hungry i will prepare milk for you after that we will play she puts the milk in a bottle and opens the basket and the dogs missing she says where did it go what if it escaped outside @the park anuj says golu is crying take him shashki says let me get lovline hands washed first they go away leaving naksh behind who sit on a bench anuj and shashki are sitting on the rug and anuj says he will go and get some ice cream shashki says i will come with you he tells natik they will come back in a minute naksh stare at each other natik says that looking at them it seems they did a bit early with the kids always paying attention to them akshara says this is fun havnt you noticed bhabhima and ma stay happy with them good thing they came her health is improving i am worried thinking if bhabhima got to know about didi she will be tensed (πŸ˜•what was the need to talk about nandani akshi) natik says i forgot to call mohit

Part 3

akshara says you shoudnt delay the matter natik says i will phone him now @meshwari varsha is walking with the milk bottle looking for the dog when she comes in front of nani who is busy sowing and the dog is behind her πŸ˜†, nani says what are you looking at she says nothing nani says ok and is about to leave when she sees varsha hiding something and asks her what it is she says bottle nani says what are you doing with this bottle, she is about to answer when rajshri, kaki and dadi arrive rajshri laughs and says what is the matter why are you roaming with a kids bottle from now shaurya arrives from behind and says varsha you filled the bottle and asks rajshri if it filled correct she says yes but why from now he says varsha was in tension that she dosnt know all this thats why, dadi says you will know everything just watch after the kid comes you will learn everything kaki says you dont need to make prepertations for this rajshri says where here why do u get worried varsha signals shaurya that the dogs there he sees it and gets shocked (shaurya expressions were funny here πŸ˜†) rajshri says to dadi lets look at the ghod bharai preperations and all the ladys including nani leaves varsha says shaurya he picks the dog up and says how did it get here, @singhaniyas akshara gives everyone arti anj, shashki, arrive, he greets everyone dadaji says the kids sleep well at night you dont need anything he says no rajbana says if you need anything do tell us dadaji says we have to go now as we have an important meeting natik says i will meet you in the evening anuj he says yes work first, akshara says ma gyatri signals her she brings some gifts, gyatri says there from us for the kids anuj says whats the need for this bhabhima says why not there our kids too, gyatri says see this for golu lets see if it fits him she puts it against him and says wow (cute scene gyatri would love naksh kids 😳) @shava room shaurya says ge ready i will drop you at collage come on dropping you to collage i dont want to get late he says whats the matter she says how can i leave this puppy alone here he goes what shall we do we cant tell anyone, he say close the door she goes if ma comes and says why you closed the door then, varsha starts feeling sick all of a sudden she leaves the room shaurya goes after her bhola comes in the room looking for shaurya, he says no one is here when he hears a noise he checks under the bed and says no one is hear looks like my ears are ringing he is about to leave when he hears the noise again then he sees the basket moving and starts chanting mantra and opens the basket and screams dog (πŸ˜†bhola expressions were worth watching here)

Part 4

shava come back in the room shaurya says we will think what to do bhola is praying to god what shall he do when shaurya asks him what happened, he says dog he has come and sat in the house make it run away he screams rajshri name but shaurya puts his hand over his mouth he says why are you screaming bhola says a dog in the basket shaurya says we know everything plz dont say anytihing to anyone varsha says yeah dont tell anyone he goes but shaurya says your hanuman worshipper he says yes shaurya says done now he wont tell anyone its good bhola says when did i promise shaurya says just now you moved your head init varsha she says yes and you took promise of hanumanji now you look after him well, he says me varsha bhabhi i am very scared of dogs in childhood it bit me shaurya says this is very small just a puppy he hasnt got any teeth i will show you he picks up the basket and says look puppy this is bhola bhaiya gives the dog to bhola who moves back (πŸ˜†bhola is so cute in this scene cant believe i said that) he gives the basket and says its your responsibility now he says mine shaurya says you promised us look after it well we will just come shaurya says dont tell anyone and both leave @singhaniya house bhabhima says its a really sweet kid she puts tika on to take nazar off, anuj says looking at you i rem golu dada, dadi they do this also akshara says ma loves kids a lot rashmi brings lovline down to shashki bhabhima says that when there are kids at home its so livley shashki says when is your daughter in law bringing this joy to your house she tells akshara to tell she stampares (😳aww akshi looked so cute all shy i hope munna isnt put of kids by looking at golu πŸ˜†)bhabhima says our daughter in law gave us loads of hapiness i am sure she will give us this soon, both bhabhima and gyatri smile at akshara it ends there.

Precap: Naksh are looking after lovline and golu alone 😳 when nandani comes from outside cryng 🀒 they ask what happened, akshara was holding golu.

credit for precap goes to madhaviben, naksh_angini thanks guys for helping me out 😊

nice epi i liked it and sorry for any error or mistakes

dont forget to hit the like button to thank me 😊

Edited by _Mariam_ - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Looks like Naitik isnt interested in baby talks...πŸ˜•

Mariam, thnx for the updatesπŸ€— .. i cant watch cuz of studies, n next day i catch with updates somehow...Keep up the gud work..!!😊

Originally posted by: sia.k_1

Looks like Naitik isnt interested in baby talks...πŸ˜•

Mariam, thnx for the updatesπŸ€— .. i cant watch cuz of studies, n next day i catch with updates somehow...Keep up the gud work..!!😊

Sia πŸ€— hw r u yep it seems he is put off by looking at golu the screaming baby all the time πŸ˜† but lets hope this isnt true , thanks so much sia no probs yaar i love doing the update hw r ur studys going miss talking to u 😭
Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks , the  precap   was   naitik  and  akshi  taking  care  of  both  baby  by  them  self  alone. no  one  else  there  and  nandu  came  back  from  outside   crying  and  naksh  ask  what  heppend? akshi  holding  golu.
naksh_angini thumbnail
thnx for the update!!!

I saw the precap it was naitik and akshara taking care of loveleen and golu by then self alone, no one was there and nandidni comes form outside crying. naitik and akshara ask what happened? akshara was holding golu!!! πŸ˜•

bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Merry Christmas!
JAYA_09 thumbnail
really i loved the way naksh aking care care of kids. becoz when they wre in the park also thjey talk where naitik bahut jaldi kardiya bachon keliye [he is talking about his friend]then akshi v can manage no problem . precap they both playi ng with kids was amazing .shayad yeh sach ho tha.
Originally posted by: JAYA_09

really i loved the way naksh aking care care of kids. becoz when they wre in the park also thjey talk where naitik bahut jaldi kardiya bachon keliye [he is talking about his friend]then akshi v can manage no problem . precap they both playi ng with kids was amazing .shayad yeh sach ho tha.

you never know jaya i think this will come true shortly
and by seeing golu cry all the time who isnt bound to
be put of kids πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Rachu.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing ! nd MERRY CHRISTMAS for all the members of IF
..Akaisha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for d updatee..!πŸ˜›