Thendral

Thendral 24th December Friday

Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Thank you theiva dear for the quick superb update...
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Theiva Akka for the wonderful Update!!👏

TA mom thinks its her house!!...Ivangala thitti thitti mouth vaalikuthu!!

Dont know about Bhuvana that much, she seems to be a angry women!! Nallavela Deepa avangakittha poiy pesala!!

Prabha is a nice guy like Theiva Akka told...I think he is a straight forward person!!...His looks was funny!!..First i thought he makes fun with the marriage question approma thaan purinjithu that he meant it seriously!!😆....Aiyayoooo Kanagu nelamaaaa?????

Ta mom TA behavious parthum rosham ketthu ulla poranga!!...Athane avangaluku athu ellam enge iruku!!😡.....Ennathu Lavanya enge sonna ava Anna vantha thaan marriage nadakum-nu???? Naan ethachum dream panren-naaa???😲

Im very happy that TA was still angry!!....And enakum Thulasi reaction puriyala??..Does it mean she is angry with TA or just shocked for his behaviour???

Hmm, we will get the answer on Monday!!
Edited by Shammu26 - 13 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Theiva for the wonderful update!

i like how TA ignored her and welcomed MM....nice nose cut...She deserves it.....then she rushed in saying its her son's house....she know its her sons house only after charu say?....brainless person.....lol...i couldn't stop laughing when she said lav is standing in 1 leg that she will only marry if TA is there....

i couldnt get thulasi's reaction either....i have a feeling killer part is going to get out at wedding hall after wedding....either through TA or SI (if he go to wedding)....after her tortures to thulasi there....i don't think this wedding will happen with out thulasi getting tortured there....or she might chase them out again after wedding is done...she only need to look good in front of rich family.....oh and she only asked TA to come to the wedding....she thinks he will come with out thulasi?....she is proving again and again that she never use her own brain...

i hope this team put a big full stop to charu's track...i think they will put soon as other 2 tracks get a link with lead roles...from what we saw from Mr.K in the past...he opened charu's track fully after completing vel....so he  should close her track soon before he link the new problems through anand/mohan....and bhuvana...idk how its going to get linked...lets see

Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Janani20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful detailed update Theiva! 😊

Well, Bhuvana seems to be a very powerful lady. I wonder why she is really quiet and kind to her hubby and son but not the rest? Im sure there is a suspense towards her past situations. Im having a feeling she most probably could be Thulasi's mother. 😕 

Prabhakar seems to be a nice guy. The BGM played for him was really funny. I got really shocked when he asked straightly that he wants to marry Deepa. Paavam Deepa wonder who she is going to choose as her life partner. But, we all know the answer is Kanagu! 😃

OMG, no words about part 3. Couldnt stop laughing when Tamizh just ditched that lady and greeted his mama. Wow, Tamizh nee unmailiye hero than. (LOL, I already knew this from the start 😉)
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks da Theiva for  the wonderful update....
This Bhuvaneswari character before deepa must be so...may be she is so straight forward and to make us believe that she is money minded....but as far my prediction(sorry my prediction always fails)......she must be very specific on rules...Rules bhuvana....lol......we have to wait and see......

This prabha was funny....he seems to be good person and a casual one and not bothering about anything.....Way to go Deepa....so first proposal is coming from Prabha and two more on the list.......

What to say about TA amma......she is proving that she is no fit to be TA's mom........even if she had not come her he would have gone to wedding........now i dont think so......
the reason for thulasi's stare must be like this....he was hiding things , like, that he  was responsible for lav wedding....if he had openly told things she would not have come here to talk this way....lets see what thulz  is upto.....
This lady, the way she was falling on his feet....she is getting on my nerves.....no mother will be so  heartless.....
Lavanya believes TA and pasamalar aama....romba too much...is she....she is just a mom's daughter......athe reason like her mom said.....for the wedding to happen  they need his presence...
i feel somehow thulz wd convince him....

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Theiva for the update! 😊

Nice Nosecut for Lav mom from TA when he totally ignored her went to welcome his FIL👏👏. Still the shameless lady comes inside and again yells at MM. After all these, again she tells that she needs no permission to come to this house as it is her son house.

Thulasi was very just very angry with her MIL as she was sarcastically mocking at TA wondering how much he put effort for this marriage. Very nice acting by Deepak when he was just smiling when his mom was telling that and Thulasi was just so upset on seeing how much it hurted her husband.

TA will not go to the wedding without Thulasi and again insults and torturing awaits Thulasi there. Plus the stabbing incident is going to coming out and very excited to see the thrill and suspense there.

But after todays episode, TA kept his words!👏👏👏 But very sad to see the sad Tamil!😭
Ranu. thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update Theiva! Totally agreed with your comments. 😃

I was also reminded of Jayam ravi's character in Thillalangadi when Prabha kept talking about Thrills, 😆. He is definitely an interesting character and I have a feeling he might actually be a better more interesting pair for Deepa. The hero for our senior heroine, Thulasi was also a very unique character. 😉 I like Prabha's intent to get straight to the matter, but I think he'll help her dad with the job even if Deepa went away mad.

I loved how TA acted the way I predicted to his mom. 😆😆 So funny when he turned his face away smugly just like his mommy did at Thuls and MM. I think Thuls is frustrated with TA's stubbornness when he could have told his mom that he's the reason this marriage is happening. I think she will push TA to be help out with Lav's wedding b/c she may think it would also allow them to be closer to GW than with Charu (since Sudha warned her).
autumnsconcerto thumbnail
I also think that the new guy (Prabha) is much better suited for Deepa.

Now as much as I like Kanagu (he is righteous and knows how to cook), he is way to similar to Deepa in terms of personality and background. In fact, at times he advises to TA exactly like how Deepa would advise to Thuls. That alone deters me from any potential relationship there. They are essentially the same characters reused to fit the lead heroine and hero.

Now Prabha, on the other hand, is the polar opposite of Deepa. He is rich, she's poor. He's an only, spoiled child and she's the responsible elder sibling. He's laid back and fun loving, while she is righteous and a defender for all things just. They just click. Besides that, (I feel) their on screen chemistry works. Besides they also met by chance (like TA + T) and Deepa has a wrong impression of Prabha (like T on TA). Prabha also seems similarly smitten with Deepa (like TA with T), so I'm thinking he will put up with Deepa's insults long enough for her to fall for him.

Other than that, there is a possibility for a new story line. Prabha's mommy (Bhuva) probably doesn't want an average, middle class daughter-in-law. She already doesn't like Deepa due to the whole police incident. Deepa's family probably wouldn't like it if she had a love marriage (Thuls's head will roll due to Deepa's mom) but they might just tolerate it if it's a rich boy. At least Deepa's mom will (she seems to be like a watered down version of TA's mom) but her dad won't.

Nonetheless, there are a lot of possibilities.

Back to T&T and company; TA well done. Finally you got out of your mean mommy's emotional blackmail. My goodness this lady! You'd think that she'd at least learned her lesson by now. It's annoying how she bounces between Puvi and TA, who are both equally blackmailed. Anyways, I am tired of writing about a woman who is quite obviously not going to change. I just hope Thuls keeps her mouth shut and doesn't encourage TA to join up with his leaching family (with the exception of Puvi and his daughter).

Let us see how this will play out. Guys, what are your thoughts?😆       
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Theiva 😊!

It was a nice epi today. Aiyoo oru aambala is afraid of a woman (not wondering about it) to let Thulasi there all alone. I am really getting mad if i see this GW on screen 😡.

A whole scene to show Bhuvana's character. Hmmm, think she is just being strict, but for that a baby's life mukkiyam illaiya 😡. Like Janani said, she would have a sad or hurting past.

I like Prabhakar guy, like that actor's acting, very natural, looking forward to their side story. Is he being serious or just kidding her and testing her character before he decides to help. But, why does the director have to make Kanagu to fall in love with Deepa. I am very sure, Kanagu was not planned for Deepa, but after he being liked by viewers they decided to give him importance. Otherwise they would not have told that his mother died when he was young, coz it was wrong seeing the beginning epis.

I liked TA's behaviour today. Ennadhu, Lavanya anna vantha than thali kattippangala, indha amma kanavu kandaangalaa? Ah man, Nithish should reject this Lavanya for her character and i want TA to support Thulasi in the wedding hall if she should get insulted by GW, that too he should speak infront of the villi and give her a nose cut coz she missed the court epi, she has to see TA's love for Thulasi with her eyes.

Edited by Nikila10 - 13 years ago