Poll Choice
Prabakar
Kanagu
Chandru
Mystery Man
Any Of Them
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Deepa, our resident Thuls defender. The outspoken, justice loving, equality fighter. Personally, my favorite character! Though she may be rash and make some questionable decisions, she is a true loyal friend. After all, she even slapped Thuls when she agreed to marry Vel! She was one of the more important reasons to why TA and T got together.

So, I'm curious to know who you guys think will be her special someone. Let me know who you guys think will end up with her and who you want her to end up with.

(Personally, I'm on the new guy's [Prabha] team. He is, as I mentioned before, the polar opposite of Deepa and quite an interesting character overall.)   
I think her marriage definetly would take one more year for us in the serial. She is young and has four years college studies to complete. I am not sure if the director would let again one of his main leads to marry while she being a student. I prefer Prabha with Deepa for the reasons i already mentioned, because only then it would be interesting. I think Prabhakar asked her that question for thrill only and nothing else, he would most probably tell her in the next meeting, she scolding him was thrilling too, but i think exactly that character of her is gonna make him to fall for her.
Somehow, i can't imagine Kanagu as her pair, guess i am used to my thought of him being a comedy side character only. I think i would rather enjoy him in that role than as the pair for Deepa.
For this poll my vote is for any of these men can win for in Deepa's suyamvaram.. as we cannot predict the director's plan...

So lets hope for the best man to win Deepa's hands in marriage...
I want Prabhakar to pair with Deepa. But as Theiva said, why should another lead character of the story marry as a student? If the director shows the students of the Engineering College marry when they are studying, what message is he showing? What I like to see is Deepa finishing her studies overcoming the ordeals on her way and at times Prabhakar helping her in getting over those ordeals.
I prefer Prabakar too, then only story can move in future.
I feel the director is giving a twist in the story through Prabhakar as he is rich he can help Deepa.. 

but who knows she can like Kanagu and tat Prabhakar can become villain to Deepa's family like Vel to Thulasi...
I think Deepa will marry Prabha instead of Kanagu. 
Prabha is shown as a rich guy who will most probably help out her family in these hard times.  Of course, this may lead to small soft corners and attraction and eventually love. 
I feel that Kanagu may never express his love and he may help Deepa and Prabha get together. 
But Deepa will not get married for a long time, as she will finish her studies and make sure her sisters are settled in life.
It's sort of unpredictable but I just feel bad for Kanagu.  Personally I like Kanagu's soft helping character and I did not like the way Prabha acted at the hospital.
We'll see what happens!!
yes smiles u are right it's sort of unpredictable only.. as i said before we cannot predict the director's plan..

Finally most important is Deepa must complete her engineering course then she can start love in her life...😆 as she has to help her younger sisters to come up in life and she is not like Thulasi who does not have siblings problems like Deepa...
Edited by SweetyGreen - 13 years ago
SweetyGreen, Thulasi may seem to have no sibling problems. But she will try to do something to solve the problem Mohan is going to get into. Hope she does not catch the habit of working on others' problems which her husband is wont to do.
maha2us yes u are right.. Thulasi can help when mohan is in trouble.. but wat i said was she does not have real true siblings like Deepa..