Imran n Ranbir
Deepika n Sonam
Anil n Sanjay
Shahid n Priyanka
Big B n Shweta
other (if i forgot any)
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
My favorite was Big B n Shweta n loved the father daughter ...reminded me of my funny arguments w/ my dad :)

lol...tick marks next to the names :)

Shahid - Priyanka epi from this season and SRK Kajol from the first season (the first epi)

x x

Deepika-Sonam epi's my pick. cos i like the bitching shows the most. LOL omg, they where riots. 🀣 🀣 🀣 

u know, i consider that MTV show "G-talks with Shambhavi & Anmol" was the most bold attempt on indian telly-history! πŸ˜›
"...bitchy bitchy bitchy... naughty naughty naughty..."

kidding, Folks! πŸ˜‰
πŸ‘πŸΌi luvd shahid and priyanka's episode ...it was amazingπŸ‘
Ranbir and Imran were the best! They made each and every part of the episode so entertaining. it was hilarious and i loved watching them. 
i also loved Shahid and Priyankas episode, they were great as well but Ranbir and Imran beat all of them.
Haven't seen SRK's solo episode yet.. but Ranbir & Imran were definitely the best for me! They were funny, down-to-earth, witty & entertaining. 
My fav was the SRK one will always remain my fav. I absolutely loved it and adored SRK for his honesty. 😊
Rani and Vidya!!
I totally loved their friendship. Vidya's humor was a total surprise. Amazing Episode!! πŸ˜³πŸ‘
-Didn't really like aishwariya and abhishek's episode. It seemed a bit boring and I just hate aishwariya rai! 

-Didn't really like the kareena and saif one either because kareena seemed pretty fake to me.

-umm, Priyanka and Shahid episode I did not like either, because i personally love priyanka (she's def. my fav) but in this episode she was horrible. She seemed really bitchy and cocky and i'd rather have her bubbly and fun.

-Same goes for the shahrukh episode.  I expected it to be much much better. I believe the whole "I don't have any friends" was a complete bullshit, because he kept contradicting himself throughout the whole show. One minute he want's to hug all of his "friends" and the next minute he doesn't have any. (it doesn't mean I don't like shahrukh khan!. He's def my male fav, and will always be).

-I liked Ranbir and Imrans.  They were fun, and had a good laugh with them.  They talked a bit about their personal lives but weren't bitchy or -childish about it unlike Sonam kapoor and Deepika! They behaved like silly high school girls in the episode and were completely unprofessional! they had a horrible attitude and i just didn't like it whatsoever.

-I loved the sanjay dutt and anit kapoor one bc i learned a lot about them that i completely did not know about (esp. madhuri and sanjay thing)
-Farah khan one was okayish. She's always a joy on the sets and i love seeing her on koffee with karan. Same goes for Amitabh and his daughter's episode.  I think i would've liked it better had he been there with his wife, or if she came along later on for like 3 mins or something. - I love amitabh and he's def. a legend as ppl say!

-Lara Dutta is always amazing on kwk. she's fun, and chatty (in a bubbly way) overall finally an episode i really liked.

-The one episode that topped it all was Hrithik Roshan and his wife Suzzane's episode.  I always thought of her as the shy, reserved, gullible, ditsy type, and in this episode she completely proved me wrong! She was amazing, her attitude, and the way she is with her husband just makes me envy her! i def. love her and that has to be my favorite pair in bollywood.πŸ‘

(woah that was really long! )
Originally posted by upenswife

-Didn't really like aishwariya and abhishek's episode. It seemed a bit boring and I just hate aishwariya rai! 

-Didn't really like the kareena and saif one either because kareena seemed pretty fake to me.

-umm, Priyanka and Shahid episode I did not like either, because i personally love priyanka (she's def. my fav) but in this episode she was horrible. She seemed really bitchy and cocky and i'd rather have her bubbly and fun.

-Same goes for the shahrukh episode.  I expected it to be much much better. I believe the whole "I don't have any friends" was a complete bullshit, because he kept contradicting himself throughout the whole show. One minute he want's to hug all of his "friends" and the next minute he doesn't have any. (it doesn't mean I don't like shahrukh khan!. He's def my male fav, and will always be).

-I liked Ranbir and Imrans.  They were fun, and had a good laugh with them.  They talked a bit about their personal lives but weren't bitchy or -childish about it unlike Sonam kapoor and Deepika! They behaved like silly high school girls in the episode and were completely unprofessional! they had a horrible attitude and i just didn't like it whatsoever.

-I loved the sanjay dutt and anit kapoor one bc i learned a lot about them that i completely did not know about (esp. madhuri and sanjay thing)
-Farah khan one was okayish. She's always a joy on the sets and i love seeing her on koffee with karan. Same goes for Amitabh and his daughter's episode.  I think i would've liked it better had he been there with his wife, or if she came along later on for like 3 mins or something. - I love amitabh and he's def. a legend as ppl say!

-Lara Dutta is always amazing on kwk. she's fun, and chatty (in a bubbly way) overall finally an episode i really liked.

-The one episode that topped it all was Hrithik Roshan and his wife Suzzane's episode.  I always thought of her as the shy, reserved, gullible, ditsy type, and in this episode she completely proved me wrong! She was amazing, her attitude, and the way she is with her husband just makes me envy her! i def. love her and that has to be my favorite pair in bollywood.πŸ‘

(woah that was really long! )

I totally agree with you.😊