Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Big B & Shweta. Shweta was damn real & true 👏
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i loved the hrithik suzanne episode.....theyre i think the most perfect bollywood couple for me cuz they seem to have everything well balanced....and they seem to have the same magic in their relationship even after so many years......i also loved ranbir and imran's.....naina
upenswife thumbnail
thanks nitap
I thought i was the only one who was picky with the episodes :) hehe

hrithik and suzanne are so good together.  I wonder if the rumors abt hrithik and barbara mori were true or not. I mean why else would the tables have turned to the point where she's ruling the house and it goes "her way" all of a sudden, right???
Maybe i'm just assuming too much. Regardless, I love Hrithik and Suzanne as a couple!
SM28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hrithik & Suzanne! I can't believe how much I ended up enjoying their episode.. I usually don't like the couple-episodes because a lot of the time the couples are too busy portraying the "perfect" relationship and being fake.. but these two were so genuine, normal and cute! Loved Suzanne's sense of humour and constant giggling.. Also, the friendly banter between them was super adorable! 

Also enjoyed Lara-Mahesh.. mainly Lara, since Mahesh hardly spoke. But I always enjoy watching her on KWK, she's so funny and witty (but not bitchy) with her comments. She looked fab too, saari & hair really suited her!

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sonam and Deepika' were both so funny and bold. Definately worth watching. 😆
sandyvrits thumbnail
Loved loved loved HRITHIK and SUZZANE's epi....like someone said above i thought of her as a submissive and sweet person but she was quite a real woman...and the way they both talked abt each other was so practical and real.....
i can't remember of any other KWK that entertained me more than that!!!