Thendral

Thendral Promo 27/12/2010

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Check out the promo for this week....

Charu's dialogue is the hightlight....lol.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...dont get tensed.....πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1Ilu8rVVzk[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by shubba - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Thanks shubba dear for the promo...😊

Semma hot dialogues from our villi charu... 😑

and now anand too falls in love... which is semma comedy...πŸ˜†

pavam deepa and tat prabhakar is wooing her to love.. 😭 and her dad is getting aappu from tat richie rich bhuvana... so sad...

finally tamil thulasi kutty romance is so so cute...πŸ‘πŸ˜‰
Edited by SweetyGreen - 13 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Shubba for the Promo link!😊

Grrr😑! Charu talking nonsense again...

Where is TA going? Looks like he is having the bag he carries to the bank. Did he lie again to Thulasi that he got the job back?

Finally it looks like Anand is falling for that girl without knowing where she is from. LOL.

Edited by beatricepearl - 13 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anand's expressions were really funny......
enaku kooda oru ponnu ILU nu solra mathiri..........lol
still they want to maintain the suspense.....wonder that time is not good for anand.....lol

Charu......What sort of dialogue is that.....she is totally sick.....
but i still think she would not be removing her goody goody mask that soon.....but still if thulasi talks rudely to tell as per sudha's instructions charu wd show up her true color......
BTW can anyone guess which place is that charu in....rendering those excellent piece of dialogue.....

I think its outside TA house but still not sure....

Deepa and Prabha  part seems to be gg on good.....but bhuvana is definetely shown money minded.....lets see if Deepa's dad is  back to work.....

Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Akka for the promo πŸ˜Š!  πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Akka, i really got tensed after hearing her dialogue, but you cooled me down (thank you for putting that dialogue no tension for me)πŸ˜†.

I liked the promo even the villi is there again with her most horrible disgusting dialouge 😑(if she had told me that dialogue, she would be πŸ€’). I think as usual she is talking to herself or imagining saying this dialogue to someone else, or like you Akka said, this could be said to GW. 

Aiiii Aanandh paiya love la maatikittaann, paavom paiyan. Rasichuko now and appuram azhuthoko πŸ˜†.

I am really liking Prabha and Deepa's story, farrrr better compared with psycho- story.

Mr. TA, why shocking if your wife gives you a kiss. Viewers a vida nee happy avennu paatha, you get little bit shocked, were you lying to her? πŸ˜•
Edited by Nikila10 - 13 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Shubba Akka for the Promo!!😊

Promo looks nice!!
T&T scene is soo cute!!..Hehehe

Finally Anands heart is starting breezing for a Girl..Hehe!!
Hope ithu avathu unmai-yana love-ah irukatthumπŸ˜†

Hope Charu says the dialog to Thulasi...It will be funny to see them fight!!

Bhuvana is money-minded!!...And i think Prabha is asking Deepas parents about his marriage with Deepa!!πŸ˜†
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
super promo thanks!!

I think Charu is not happy because Thuls inga varakoodathu endru sollitha pollai!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ But her dialogue...😑

Anand love story ketta ennaku antha song thaan nabagam varuthu "naalam naalam ariya avaal" with Devajaniy and Ajith!!!!Mugam paakatha kadhal!!!🀣

Semma romance pollai T&T??? ❀️
TA's smilela paartha thanthaan ullagathilaiye koodha santhosama irrrukara manushaan endru theriyuthu!!!!

Poor Deepa!!!!! Where are you Kanagu???And poor VR antha Bhuvana kittai poiy pechu vangrathuka ponnavar anga??
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shammu26

Hope Charu says the dialog to Thulasi...It will be funny to see them fight!!

Bhuvana is money-minded!!...And i think Prabha is asking Deepas parents about his marriage with Deepa!!πŸ˜†

Ada paavi Shammu 😑, unakku yen Thulasi mela kovam? Why should she stoop so low like that villi to fight against her for her hubby. Why should she do that, she does not need it, right?Thulasiyum andha self-respect illadha villi level ku irangi varavenda. I just want Thulasi to slap that psycho if she tell this dialogue to her (she needs it badly to come into sense) πŸ˜ˆ . Argggg...this character is irritating me too much πŸ˜‘. 

I don't think Prabha is asking for his marriage with Deepa, think he is telling Varada to join again the job.
Edited by Nikila10 - 13 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nikila10

Ada paavi Shammu 😑, unakku yen Thulasi mela kovam? Why should she stoop so low like that villi to fight against her for her hubby. Why should she do that, she does not need it, right?Thulasiyum andha self-respect illadha Charu level ku irangi varavenda. I just want Thulasi to slap that psycho if she tell this dialogue to her (she needs it badly to come into sense) πŸ˜ˆ . Argggg...this character is irritating me too much πŸ˜‘. 

I don't think Prabha is asking for his marriage with Deepa, think he is telling Varada to join again in the job.

Aiyaaayoooo...Ithu enna vamba pochu!!πŸ˜†...Hahah chumma..Ille ka i meant Thulasi to fight with her only with her words!!..If Charu says Promo dialog appo Thulasi should say something like "He is my Hubby" or sooo!! Athan solla vanden!!...Slap kudutha kooda yenaku santosham thaan..!! Athu fight vida mika periyathu🀣

Ohh yaa nice one with Prabha might be!!..Maybe Varadha told he wont come to work anymore..Soo thats why he is kenchufying him!!...
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hahaha the promo looks very funny. Poor Anandh and the girl! Both are getting into something without knwing the full truth about each other. Anandh doesnt knw she's from the rowdy family and the girl thinks Anandh is a big brave hero. 🀣🀣

And hahaha Prabha it seems has won over of Deepa's entire family's affections. πŸ˜† Hence why Deepa looks upset.

I think TA is going to see the union people to get his job back. But I think Thuls convinced him to attend Lav's wedding and that's why the romance and TA is thinking hmmm, if this is my reward for getting closer to my family, I should be even nicer to my family....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh Charu, who are telling your thoughts to??? GW.. or yourself?