MONDAY 27.12.2010 Kissu kissu special

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wondeful and funny update Srima! πŸ˜ƒ Ore kissu kissu thaan today's epi. πŸ˜†

I thought it would be weird to watch Anandh's romancing but his mokkai-ness made it too too funny and enjoyable. Especially all the compliments he got, since he's been made a joker to everyone else in his life, first person who actually likes his mokkai. πŸ˜› and for once, he's not in a kadu kadu mood. πŸ˜‰

I'm really growing to like this Prabha character. Though he too seems to be a motor mouth, he seems really nice too, I wonder what Deepa's reaction to his character is πŸ˜• But kudos to him for winning over Deepa's entire family so fast, even made that Indira more nicer, first time I heard her compliment anyone. πŸ˜†

Lastly, our senior lovers, Mr. & Mrs. T.... how Thuls conviced TA was sweet in typical Thuls fashion instead of following Charu's advice by fighting with TA to get him to join with his family.  To be honest, I don't any other couple can ever come close to having the relationship they have..sigh 😳

Edited by ranuja12 - 13 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Srima for the update!

i like how TA didn't say he is going to bank...i thought he is going to lie on working part...but he didn't....and told thulasi it will be all fine in few days.....hope he go to work back soon!....viewers r waiting for that for 5months...wish kumaran doesn't drag bank issue for another few months...

TA know the reason behind his mothers emo drama....good that he know she only need him so she can look good in front of public....and she is still not able to accept thulasi as her DIL...so there is no way she can try to separate them with her blackmail....unless she act good toward thulasi only to separate them later with the help of her dream DIL charu....

also liked the way thulasi convinced TA.....that lady better not start another emo drama when he go see her regarding marriage arrangements....i think psycho girl is going to ask Lav's mom to invite thulasi too so she can plan to insult her at wedding hall...of course she wll get invited somehow....there is no way this team will leave thulasi getting tortured at hall!...

and Mr. Anand be ready to run to ask help from TA...although TA will be the 1st one to help u even with out u asking....hope he realize the mistakes he did and apologize TA accepting everything....one thing is sure that there r a lot of mess ups waiting for TA/T soon!

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Srima for the updates!!  The title is so cute!

Anand's track is getting funnier day by day.  The way his expressions were and the way his co workers spoke was funny.  I never expected this at all.  How did the girl get his number and have the guts to say all that so soon??  Looks like their love track is moving really fast.  Can't believe she is actually falling for him and this Anand is falling in love.  To be honest...I can't stand it.

Deepa's scene was predictable.  Prabha came right away and solved this problem.  Deepa is worried about what she will have to do to thank him, I guess.  But from the promo we know that Deepa's dad will not be welcomed by Bhuvana.  Poor Kanagu...looks like he will not be with Deepa.

The last scene was nice..but it was way too short!!!!!  Our director has already forgotton TT.  They are getting less scenes day by day.  I thought today will start off with TT scene after Lav mom left but I was wrong.  As usual..they looked so cute together.  I liked Tamil's dialogues.  Everything he said was so true.  He did not forget what his family said about Tulasi.  Too bad he got mad at Tulasi for that.  His mom still does not respect Tulasi and he will only go if Tulasi is respected from his family.  Poor Tulasi, trying to convince him and eventually it worked!!  Tulasi is so sweet.  She does not want to separate her husband from his family.  I loved the way she spoke.  She made sure, he would not get mad.  But Tamil lied to his kuttima about the entire bank problem!!  This is not really good as it may lead to problems.  

For sure the wedding track is going to be interesting.  Charu will plot something and I think then Tamil may spill the truth about her dad.  But I want to see our TT all dressed up for a wedding as they will look so cute!!  Also, there may be intense drama during that time.

There are only a couple scenes left from the promo.  Hope the director finishes them quickly so we get to see TT for the last time before the New Year.  Fingers crossed for more TT scenes!!!
Edited by smiles86 - 13 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you srima for the update...Ur heading rocks....
I liked your word marma Azhagi.....very apt one for that girl.....
Anand okay I really have to say Congratulations to you....as that girl fell for you...
In Future you will know that it is KangarooRelations.....(Imagine the family she is from....I can imagine Anand in between them.....🀣🀣🀣🀣)

I feel Prabakar is the second free flow lier next to TA....i still doubt if his mom would have agreed for the same....hope she does not insult  the pavam Varadharajan......hurting him more.....

The last part was really awesome.....she proved she need not fight with TA to convince him.....just konjam kencing and konjam konjing would make him flat like Srima told.....
TA loses to her.....I think TA  would force his mum to invite thulz to the wedding as he is very clear that he wd take an insult to thulasi more seriously than her.....
So we have to see what would be the talks between Amma and Pillai.........
autumnsconcerto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why Thuls, why?😑

Why do you buy the troubles of others? TA's mommy wouldn't even enter your house, what makes you think she is going to treat you any better at the marriage? I don't say this often but just this once listen to Tamil. But NO, you fall into his mom's cunning plan and I for one will not defend you if TA's mommy dearest decides to shred your reputation in front of all their guests.

Okay, now that my polambel to Thuls is over, I can finally type my other thoughts on today's episode. It was a fairly fast paced episodeπŸ‘, and it has put a lot of gears in motion. There's Lav's marriage, love matters and TA's job all set to collide. A lot of the scenes in the promo have already come out (the exceptions being Charu scenes).

Praba seems not to have a mouth, but a radioπŸ˜†. He just kept talking and talking and talking. The look on Varadarajan's face was that of pure surprise. I guess he kept waiting for the rich boy to stop talking and he never did. Prabha seems friendly enough and I know people may get irritated by his constant talking (I know I was). But I prefer him over people like Charu who rarely spoke but turned out to be very, very dangerous.

However, I'm starting to be a bit vary of Deepa's mom. Her facial expression after talking to Prabha was too happy (TA's mom and Charu anyone?). Deepa's mommy seems to like the money aspect of the new guy rather than his heart. Many of the attributes she praised somehow linked back to Prabha's affluent status. But Prabha, at least, seems like a genuinely nice guy when he apologized for his behavior at the restaurant. I was most impressed when he was talking about his mom.

He said that he wasn't afraid of his mom, he simply chose to ignore her.πŸ˜†

But I don't understand Deepa's worried expressionπŸ˜•...can someone clear that up for me?

Anand's love matter, on the other hand is really funny. One minute he likes Thuls, next minute the new mystery girl. Poor new girl, she unknowingly fell for Anand (who is neither brave nor courageous). I hope she finds out before it's too late but I doubt that will happen. Oh well, at least now Anand will stop making problems for T&T. In fact he's probably going to go to them for help when he needs to marry his mysterious sweetheart. The irony of it all.πŸ˜†

So these are my thoughts so far, what do you guys think?

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Srima for the nice detailed update!😊

Too much hype for that Anand's girl. Anand part was very funny. Without knowing that girls identity he fell for that girl. If he comes to know that she belongs to the ganja thugs group, he is going to take a big bulti and run away πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. LOL.

This Prabakar convinced everyone in Deepa's family. So everybody started liking him. Inni Deepa paadu thindaatam than. Hope they show her concentrating on her studies than deviating her into this love track.

WoW! TA was so good in his talksπŸ‘. He knows his mom and her emotional blackmail. Good he pin pointed that his mom invited only him to the wedding and he insisted that he will never go without his wife being accepted. As usual Thulasi made him to accept his mom wishes by her konjals and kenjals. Very cute!πŸ˜‰ But I think he will tell his mom that without inviting Thulasi he would not come. The director will make them go to the wedding for the upcoming twist in the kalyana mandapam.
Edited by beatricepearl - 13 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the funny and nice update srima πŸ˜Š. I enjoyed it throughly.

I loved todays' epi, very light hearted one. Like Ranu, me too enjoyed Anandh's phone romance with that unknown girl. I did not know that mokkai-romance would be enjoyable too πŸ˜†. Now Anandh ku no time for stomach erinchufying while seeing T&T' s romance, he has to do lof of things just to get into problems in the future, like the mugam theriyadha kadhal kiliyai pathi infos collect pannurathu. But i would love to see A&S with his parents, especially when Anandh's daddy makes fun of his son infront of his DIL as she thinks he is such a brave guy πŸ˜†. She will find out everything about him through her FIL, but would be too late then.

I liked Prabha, another non-stop blabbering guy like TA. But, don't think he really talked to his mummy like he is pretending in Deepa's house infront of her parents. Double ok for Indhra if Deepa should marry once Prabha., pity Kanagu. I wish the director did not make him to fall for Deepa .

My favourite part, the cute T&T. They were looking very nice in their simple dresses πŸ˜³. Like Ranu said, i liked the way Thulasi convinced him while konjufying & kenjufying. She had her appavi-ness in today's part, and was not harsh. I loved Deepak's expressions when she gave him that flying kiss.
I really want Thulasi to go the marriage, otherwise that villi will act as she is his wife πŸ˜‘.

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Thanks Srima for the superb episode of "Kadhal Pechu Oodal" update..πŸ‘
Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Srima for today's update

Overall its a nice episode, i felt like story is moving bit faster so there is something coming up. i hope its a full stop to charu's track. but i too don't think charu's acting will come out anytime soon but killer part might come out. so that lady's weird looking face in the promo is after meeting with TA i guess.

Originally posted by: Nikila10

I really want Thulasi to go the marriage, otherwise that villi will act as she is his wife πŸ˜‘.

i wont be surprised even if she act like she is his wife when thulasi is there too in the name of "THICK FRIENDSHIP", because she is that low.
Edited by mynameis-86c - 13 years ago