27th and 28th december written update complete

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

(Credit: Shikha)

Hey guys sorry i wasnt able to update yesterday due to internet connection i will provide highlights for both of the epi as i am a bit busy as manasi wont be able to updates for a while  πŸ˜Š

27th dec highlights

Shaurya and varsha go collage and make an excuse that rajshri isnt able to go with them, mohit comes to singhaniya house he greets anuj and crew tells bhabhima and gyatri that his going out of city is canceled there is a party at his office and he needs to take his wife along nandani makes excuses not to go everyone convinces her to go, bhola is guarding the dog πŸ˜† daniya and rajshri come in to clean the room up he says he will do it and convinves them to go out of the room, no one listens to him and daniya starts cleaning she finds hair and says it looks like cats or dogs πŸ˜†

anuj, sakshsi and crew leave to go for an outing naksh are happy they get to spend some time together mohit and nandani are at the party all the coluges insist on playing a game mohit says no nandani feels it because of her clutches she excuses to go to the bathroom everyone asks him if it is a love marriage he says i dont know what she seen in me she is really capable herself writes wonderfull poetry, all the coluges says she is lucky to have you as her support or in todays world nandani hears this and leaves but dosnt hear the part when mohit says he is lucky to have her as his support

bhola is warming the milk for the dog when he is about to take it nani scolds and taunts him he feels bad varsha comes behind but is unable to say anything he leaves, naksh are drinking tea together when anuj and crew come back, naksh say your qucik they says that sakshi had stomach pains we took he to the doctor its apendix natik says why didnt you admit her to the hospital, sakshi says how can i the kids are too small

Naksh convince anuj and sakshi they will take care of the kids and they leave, bhola is crying and varsha says sorry this happened of me now nani will tell everyone bhola says nani didnt find out about jimmy he was in the room it was me she says phew bhola says rajshri suspected something as she found dog hair i cant lie to her anymore varsha says you dont have to we will take care of him now, naksh are taking care of the kids nandani comes home crying she dosnt tell the reason mohit phones natik and says did nandani arrive there he says yes she is crying what happened mohit says nothing she told m she is going to the washroom and then left.

Precap: gyatri tells akshara that she and natik should start thinking about children

28th dec highlights

akshara is looking after golu who wont stop crying gyatri comes and takes him he calms down, bhabhima tells akshara to feed lovline she goes, while she asks natik to take golu up as he is sleeping now, gyatri enters naksh room she sees natik sleeping with golu (😳aww munna looked so cute) she infroms him that anuj is leaving everyone sees him off and he says sorry for the troubles they say no the house will be quite without the kids akshara tells sakshi to take care of er health she gifts lovline a doll and gyatri also gifts sakshi something

Finally they leave, bhabhima asks nandani how her party was she says its good and makes an excuse mohit says she can stay here till she dosnt recover fully bhabhima says your so lucky you got mohit as your husband, nandani says its late we should eat now, gyatri is warming the milk up when akshara comes and gyatri says the house is so quite, akshara says yes you cant hear golu crying πŸ˜† she says that if he didnt get milk on time he would scream, gyatri says the house is filled with joy only with kids she expresses her wish to akshara that her and natik should also think about having kids 😳

(😳its naksh scenes thought i will update in detail as everyone will be intrested)

akshara brings milk up she keeps it aside while natik is working she tells him he says thanks, she opens up her cupboard and says how shall i say it wonder how he will react natik says what are you blabering πŸ˜† akshara says nothing i was thinking of which saree to wear she takes one out natik says at night she says no just like that and says to herself how shall i say it (😳just say it akshi we are all waiting) natik comes from behind and hugs her 😳 he says no need to say anything she says meaning he says that i know what you want to say, she says you know he says yes she goes what he says that what you are feeling embarrased to say she says what he turns her around and says this that you love me a lot she says no natik he says what you dont πŸ˜† she says no i do he say thats what i am saying she says but he says rest talks tomorow these days you talk a lot she says natik he says akshara both smile at each other and hug (cute naksh scene after so many days even though akshi isnt able to talk)

next morning akshara walks into her room she wonders where natik went and says to herself what ma said i need to talk to him today natik enters from behind and says where were you why didnt you wake me up see i am late akshara says i did wake you up but you were in deep sleep muttering something, I thought you would wake up but you went back sleep he says i must said something in sleep and in cold weather you feel really sleepy akshara says i want to talk to you he says say it she says i he says where is the laptop charger she says somewhere around here he says search for it please dads waiting downtairs if i dont go on time today he will be very upset, rajbana enters there room (wrong timing maybe akshi could said something) he says hurry up lets go, natik says i cant find the charger he checks his bag its there and they leave akshara says what shall i do i dont understand

shava are thinking how to hide the dog from everyone daniya comes and gives tea to varsha she says leave, gyatri confronts nandani whats wrong she says nothing when bhabhima arrive she asks gyatri if she spoken to akshara she says i told her my wish she will defo talk to natik nandani says about what they say kids @singhaniya shava are taking the puppy outside when nani arrives she says where are you going they say doctors varsha has an appoinment she says whats the basket for shaurya says all her things are kept in here

nani says this basket is small i will get another one shaurya says nani is bound to see the dog they look in the basket but its gone shaurya spots it and hides it dadi has seen this from above, nani says swop it now dadi comes and says that basket is beautifull and kids do what they feel like these days nani says you have gave to much freedom to your daughter in laws and leaves

dadi says what is this varsha says it came in our car by mistake, shaurya says we will tell you later first let us take it for a strall it got restless sitting in the room, dadi says this is wrong we cant keep it hidden in the house now you lot go but come back quickly they leave, in the kitchen akshara is working bhabhima and gyatri come she isnt able to do it properly gyatri says what happened she says nothing i cant do it bhabhima shows her gyatri says rajshri must be busy in ghod bharai preps there must be a lot of joy in the house

bhabhima says it happens it happend 18, 19 years ago in our house when rashmi was about to be born, we invited so many people in weddings there is happiness but we still are worried but in ghod bhari everyone is happy and relaxed gyatri says no woman forgets this day you leave this we will do it you go and get the masala she is about to leave when gyatri says did you talk to natik it ends on akshi face

Precap: Naksh are sat on the bench outside akshara says ma says i talk to you he says say it she says we should think about something else he says why not she says seeing anuj and his children natik says with children in the house there is a lot of hungama she says joy to he says all the attention is on children

sorry for the delay, due to holidays and sales on i got busy πŸ˜† nice epi today loved the naksh scenes after so long awsome precap hope natik agrees to kids cant wait to watch tomorow i will be late in updating as i am going to watch tees mar khan 🀣 sorry for the spelling and grammer mistakes

dont forget to press the like button to thank me πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by _Mariam_ - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nasreen- thumbnail

thanks for update yesterday eposide was too good please cvs show more naksha scence 😳only

deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks mariam di 4 the update...!⭐️⭐️