dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey all,
I've not been able to watch this show regularly. So, don't know names of all the characters...

I just hope no one is doing an update tonight... here's an update from me... Please do hit the like button...
😳

Nani and family discuss about Runjhun's sagai n marriage. The women refuse from contributing any money, they keep taunting Runjhun. Nani says that the family first sent Runjhun to Guddu's adda at night and now they r trying to marry the younger sister first, so that no one marries Runjhun but now she will make sure that Runjhun gets married at the earliest and is free from this 'chandal adda' πŸ˜†
πŸ‘

Guddu's friends discuss how to get Guddu out of jail... they get hold of a hawaldar, he tells them that there is lot of pressure and that Guddu can come out only if Runjhun comes and takes the case back!

Runjhun's mamis taunt her that she is having a chakkar, otherwise how quickly the sagai has been fixed! one of the mamis twist her hand 😑 poor girl keeps defending herself...

Guddu's frnd think of asking some coaching teacher to write a letter and asking Runjhun to sign it, but think he won't write. They come to the conclusion that instead they would spread news about Runjhun's affair with Guddu, she will defamed and will take the case back! πŸ˜•

kalsan wali is having a funny fight with her hubby, 'billo didi' falls on the bed trying to stop themπŸ˜†

they talk that if Runjhun gets married, they will lose a free maid 😑

they join hands to stop the proceedings! 😲

Runjhun brings shawl and milk for amma. Amma asks Runjhun whether she isn't even gonna ask who Runjhun's would-be groom is? Runjhun says, she trusts Amma,but she doesn't wanna leave Amma and go anywhere! 😊

Runjhun has flashbacks where guddu is being taken away by the police! She asks Amma how right or wrong back-stabbing is, if one is forced to do so for some valid reason! Amma says, there is nothing worse than back-stabbing and there is just one way of retribution: take out the knife one stabbed, then tend the wound... (Loved the dialogue): jhoot ka naala, sach ki ganga hi saaf kar sakti hai πŸ‘

Runjhun reaches the police station, determined to correct the wronged! Guddu is playing cards, tells the cop to bring him tea πŸ˜† she watches Guddu enjoying himself, she tells the cops that she has come to take her complain back! (watch out for how Himmanshoo looks at her πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†)
Guddu tells the inspector to ask Runjhun to say it loud, he can't hear her πŸ˜†

Guddu: ka lene aai ho be
R: hum shikayat wapas
G: ka lene aai ho be

Guddu gets angry, bursts on her saying whether he is her puppet... one moment she complains, next comes to take bk her complaint! Runjhun says that she doesn't lie and it was a mistake. Guddu is still angry since this has hurt his reputation! Runjhun says, she was helpless. Guddu says, now he is helpless.
He asks the inspector the charges against him. The inspector says, badtameeji, chedkhani, jor jabardasti
Guddu threatens her that when he comes out of jail, he will make her understand the definition of these words in a modern way

Runjhun folds her hands and again says sorry. 😊
Guddu tells her to put her hands down 😊

He says, he isn't an emotional type and tells her to go away! Runjhun still signs and takes away the complaint. Guddu comes from behind and tears away the paper He tells her again that he will deal with her when he comes out! 😲

Runjhun reaches home, Guddu's friends comment on her  saying she'll know tomorrow the result of messing up with Guddu! They paste a poster on the wall that has a dancing figure on it and says -
Runjhun badnaam hui
Guddu tere liye
(I hope Guddu doesn't like this )

they go away to paste the similar poster elsewhere! Someone's hand tears off the poster, the same person tears off all the posters πŸ˜† the guys spot him doing this... they confront him, it turns out to be some teacher. He tells them not to do such a thing and they break into a fight.

Amma comes out. The 2 run away, the teacher is introduced with some music, name - Abhigyan...

Precap: Amma praying to help her find a good guy for Runjhun. A voice says 'tathastu' (so be it)...

I think she will finalize this Abhigyan guy for Runjhun! But Guddu will come in between πŸ˜†
Edited by dkmystery - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HoneySuckle thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank You for the update! this is a good show and has good potential, unfortunately i dont understand hindi so i have to wait till i get home to see it with subtitles! your update really helped :)
dkmystery thumbnail
Glad u all liked it 😳
irene_c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so very mmuch for the update. Awesoome. :)
dkmystery thumbnail
Originally posted by: irene_c

Thank you so very mmuch for the update. Awesoome. :)

Welcome mate 😳
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thnx , i have been waiting for this update //this show is differnent .it has potential
thnx once againπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›
dkmystery thumbnail
Originally posted by: prncz

thnx , i have been waiting for this update //this show is differnent .it has potential

thnx once againπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›

Most Welcome 😊

Thanks all for commenting n liking!
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
guddu reminds me of maan from Geet, how he was before he fell in love. thanks alot for the update.im now keeping up with the show because i like guddu and i think she and him will end up together.
dkmystery thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalini01

guddu reminds me of maan from Geet, how he was before he fell in love. thanks alot for the update.im now keeping up with the show because i like guddu and i think she and him will end up together.

hmm, Maan(😍) but without family, education n a company! πŸ˜†
me too will try to be regular here 😊
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update - i was wondering if no one was interested in this show !!?? I like this show so far it is a great storyline so far and Guddu and his goons really have me cracking up.
Cant wait for other episodes. i am glad you did the update and it was precise.

thanks