BV - Dec 29th 2010 - Written Update

Posted: 13 years ago
Teacherji goes to the kothri and meets Anandi, who is happy. She tells Anandi that she is no more a demure, normal housewife, but has made an identity of her own. Bhairav agrees and apologises for the lies he had to say all those years ago, regarding Anandi and Jagya's wedding. Teacherji is happy that Anandi is following her footsteps. Teacherji leaves. Anandi asks Bhairav's help to set right another child bride's life...

Out in the fields, Phooli waits for someone and keeps looking at the watch. Someone comes and hugs her from behind. It turns out to be the same guy who had called Phooli to the panchayat. Phooli is happy (The guy looks like a perv!). Phooli wants to find out why he insulted her in front of everyone.  The guy says that Phooli was wrong, so he had to punish her. Phooli says she was only protecting herself. The guy then starts to force herself on Phooli. Phooli cries for help. The guy tells her to shut up since she was the one who called him and threatens to complain to the panchayat. Just then B&B come running there with other villagers and Anandi. Basanth whacks the guy. Bhairav asks the sarpanch to now see the truth in Phooli's side.

The guy glares at Anandi, who gives Phooli her slipper. Phooli hits the guy with the slipper over and over. The guy runs and some villagers chase after him. Phooli hugs Anandi and cries. Phooli's parents thank Anandi profusely. Anandi says that Phooli is like her sister. Phooli is very grateful for Anandi's help. Phooli's parents tell Anandi to ask them any help she wants. Anandi then hesitantly asks them if Gully can stay with them. Phooli readily agrees and so do her parents. Gully is sad and Anandi consoles her and promises to visit often.

Sarpanch and others come home and tell Maasa abt Anandi's great work to save Phooli. B&B return home with Anandi.

Precap : Daadisa asks Anandi to pack her bags and come back to the haveli. Anandi happily hugs her.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Finally something good happened for phooli and that  ðŸ¤¬guy getting what he deserved.. But iam wondering ðŸ¤”when did phooli and anandi make this plan to  trap this scumbag because anandi had given vachan to dadisaa not to have any contact phooli..
Don't think dadisa will forgive anandi so easily ,will find something new to crib about soon..  hope sandhya teacher's role  is extended by CVs...
great day for Pooli, her parents and Anandi.......its how it should be....goods things for good people once awhile.
Thanks!

I agree Maasai isn't going to forgive this easily
Yeah.. Me was right So pHooli is fine and Gully is sent with her.. Now?? Its time for Phoolan right😉 Dadisa callling Anandi back. but for what?? to taunt her again when she does any good thing😡
Originally posted by ammoos

Yeah.. Me was right So pHooli is fine and Gully is sent with her.. Now?? Its time for Phoolan right😉 Dadisa callling Anandi back. but for what?? to taunt her again when she does any good thing😡
yep, you were right.🥳..now what next? ..sad neither jagya or gauri saw news on anandi saving gully ...
hope its an educated nice phoola  for our sweet phooli.....whenever dadisa is nice to anandi next moment she becomes nasty again ðŸ¤” .....so  expecting new reasons for dadisa to shout.😵..
Yes.. its will take no time for dadisa to find her next paap 🥱 wonder whats next in store😕
This is why I always stood behind Anandi , that she is shikaar, a prey, for the customs over there, but that does not mean she is an idiot. And she did what many educated people could not do!

And that is why I never taunted Anandi when she made the decision to quit studies cause she is not an illiterate rather she did study up to 8th grade and she chose not to study due to circumstances and .. yes it was a sad decision that she had to make but, she is much much much better than many educated people , especially the fool jagyaa.. who is after gauri.. and hopefully anandi does not forgive him.

I hate him soo much right now... educated fool and GOd becoming a doctor.. what a cheat!
You are so right about Jagya. I couldn't even believe he would talk to Anandi the way he has been doing lately. He should know why she left school in the first place( she was young and naive)....he is suppose to encourage her gently into going back to school. Rather the Idiot is there chasing after an "educated" girl, after everything Anandi did for him. 
Even though Jagya seems guilty at the moment, I think we should give him the benefit of doubt for now. Unless he openly declares he loves Gauri, he is off the hook. It is but natural for someone of Jagya's age, who is away from home to feel closer to a girl. By saying that I am not condoning infidelity, all I am saying is, he seems impressed by Gauri, but not sure if he loves her yet.
Jagya hiding his marriage looks bad, but knowing how his friend got ridiculed for saying he is married, Jagya is afraid of facing the same sort of treatment. Now that Gauri has openly criticised child marriage, he fears her disapproval too. Once Jagya comes to know about Anandi's deeds, it is possible that he feels very proud and declares that he is married to her.
One thing to keep in mind, Jagya's character has never been strong, he always seems to find trouble very easily, be it lying, stealing, meandering, running away etc, so he is staying true to his character